First boot-up after the reset & load is taking forever. The progress meter is moving, but barely. I remember it taking longer than a regular restart, but not this long. It's been 20 minutes, and the meter is at about 10:00. Anybody else seeing this?

Edit: boot just hung up and stopped moving. Did a reset (hold on/off button for 10 secs). Hope I didn't totally hose it.

Edit 2: After manually resetting, it started right up. WHEW!!!!!
    Fudge. Having major issues after the manual reset. First attempt to restore failed with a communication error and the phone rebooted itself. After that, it would not connect to Link. Reloading the OS again now.

Please guys, pray to the BlackBerry gods for me.
    05-10-13 02:30 PM
    WOW. What a difference in loading this vs. OS7/7.1!! No more vendor.xml file searches!! This one seemed to load really fast.

So far, big difference over my original carrier OS. Had a small heart attack when I thought I lost my contacts, but was able to restore them via Link and some help from Mecca (thank you!). I cannot believe this ran from a DOS window, I haven't seen one of those in a long time!

The device seems to run a bit quicker. Too soon to tell on battery life, but I'm sure it's on par with .116. I might be hallucinating but the 'SEND' text on the keyboard looks a bit smaller; really odd.

IBFE, I hope you're not tired of hearing this, but THANK YOU! KRIS--thank you as well; I think I've read EVERY post you've listed here in preparation!
    Mecca EL likes this.
    05-10-13 02:31 PM
    This is what I did not do. I forgot to unzip the file... Now do you overstand why I love CB.com/forum!
    LOL! Oh man....
    05-10-13 02:32 PM
    Running smoothly on my STL 100-3 except for a major contacts glitch... check my thread out
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-issue-805277/
    05-10-13 02:33 PM
    since the last few leaks the cb app along side with some other have a hard time to load up once you tap on those
    05-10-13 02:35 PM
    Delete WhatsApp, reboot phone, reinstall WhatsApp. Trust me.
    Thanks - That did it!
    05-10-13 02:36 PM
    Found out why it didn't work! =)) I disabled the Blackberry Local Network Adapter in my laptop. Thanks for trying to help guys!
    nOinfoprovided likes this.
    05-10-13 02:45 PM
    anyone from trinidad tried yet?

i'm waiting until i get home from work to download/install!
    I volunteer to be guinea pig again...will report...
    stitch69 likes this.
    05-10-13 02:46 PM
    Haven't noticed much difference between this and the older leak, only that I cannot see my software release version

A restart did not help.

Leaked Full OS 10.1.0.1720 for stl100-1  10.1.0.1756 for stl100-4  10.1.0.1762 for stl100-2 ,3-img_00000425.png

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 02:46 PM
    Thanks - That did it!
    You got it, bro!
    05-10-13 02:51 PM
    Well I just felt that comments like this are dangerous,

thanX again lbfe

I just feel sorry for the people who do not want to run these leaked o/s 10.1.xxxx and still running the officialLY-behind O/S 10.0.xxx....they do not know what they're missing out on and how much MORE stable the phone actually is as compared to their official O/S
    and misleading in tearms of untested software
    bluetroll and Mecca EL like this.
    05-10-13 02:53 PM
    Update BBlink connect phone once it shows connected disconnect phone & reboot computer
    Start BBlink & reconnect phone
    Should work for backup restore now
    05-10-13 02:58 PM
    I'm quite happy with the last .16xx leak.

I will wait a little bit to see what reviews are between the .16 and .17 leak.

Thanks CB
    05-10-13 02:58 PM
    Found out why it didn't work! =)) I disabled the Blackberry Local Network Adapter in my laptop. Thanks for trying to help guys!
    YEAH! I forgot about that! After installing the latest version I think it re-enabled it.
    iamjolsoncruz likes this.
    05-10-13 03:01 PM
    Now that's something

Just tried it for an hour or so and very pleased with it

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 03:03 PM
    Perfect thanks!

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 03:03 PM

yes it could be
    05-10-13 03:05 PM

Yes well these are off key comments but I think the majority of people on these leaks are willing and able to accept the risk of starting from scratch in case a leak didn't take or they cannot restore...well at least they should be. I would not be installing these if my Z10 was my lifeline or work phone. I can handle losing contact, apps not working, bugs etc. but some people can't and shouldn't be installing these leaks.

If you can, and you're tech-savvy enough then I recommend doing it as it provides so much more functionality without having to wait for your carrier to test them to death.

DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK AND ACCEPT THE CONSEQUENCES IF IT MEANS HAVING A NON-WORKING Z10 FOR A FEW HOURS. Otherwise stick with the safe carrier supported OS. Have a nice day.
    05-10-13 03:09 PM
    So with all links up I say HAVE FUN PLAY SAFE AND WEAR PROTECTION

Posted via CB10
    Protection? 'The f*ck is that?
    05-10-13 03:09 PM
    everything is working for me (Verizon STL100-4), although I had my first ever random reboots. hopefully it's just "settling"
    05-10-13 03:11 PM
    So far there is about one useful page of information here and ten pages of useless comments.
    Why do people feel the need to tell others they are going to download? Or they are satisfied with what they are running already? Or any of the other inane posts? Is this your only outlet to society?
    Pointless posting reduces the usefulness and functionality of the these threads when one needs to filter out 90% of the comments.
    mufc1 likes this.
    05-10-13 03:11 PM
    o goshhhh i in work for another hour or two...

gona load up as soon as i get home though, i have the weekend to test and reload 10.0 if this still doesn't give me data
    05-10-13 03:12 PM
    Same "no data" issue with bmobile for me...
    05-10-13 03:12 PM
    WOW. What a difference in loading this vs. OS7/7.1!! No more vendor.xml file searches!! This one seemed to load really fast.

So far, big difference over my original carrier OS. Had a small heart attack when I thought I lost my contacts, but was able to restore them via Link and some help from Mecca (thank you!). I cannot believe this ran from a DOS window, I haven't seen one of those in a long time!

The device seems to run a bit quicker. Too soon to tell on battery life, but I'm sure it's on par with .116. I might be hallucinating but the 'SEND' text on the keyboard looks a bit smaller; really odd.

IBFE, I hope you're not tired of hearing this, but THANK YOU! KRIS--thank you as well; I think I've read EVERY post you've listed here in preparation!
    It is called a command line application .
    And they are easier to write than a gui which you do not need for internal use only. A gui is great for consumers and users but these are leaks meant for techies.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 03:16 PM
    So far there is about one useful page of information here and ten pages of useless comments.
    Why do people feel the need to tell others they are going to download? Or they are satisfied with what they are running already? Or any of the other inane posts? Is this your only outlet to society?
    Pointless posting reduces the usefulness and functionality of the these threads when one needs to filter out 90% of the comments.
    you do realize -- you are doing exactly what you are claiming is "ruining" this thread... right?
    duckduke, CeCoQ, 00stryder and 3 others like this.
    05-10-13 03:16 PM
1,038 ... 910111213 ...