Any remarks about this leak?! Do people just not read anymore... it's in the thread!

Posted via CB10.... Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1791
    700 pages of remarks and didn't find a single remark. Wow. Haha

STL 100-2 | back to 10.1.0.1481 (because the flash player in 10.2 is busted)
    10-17-13 07:45 AM
    Quick and dirty, as you all know I have no way to test these, so have fun.

AS per usual, myself nor Crackberry are responsible for any damage. Install at own risk

EDIT: Ignore what the file name is called, the links beside the SQN/SQR and the STL2/3/4 are now correct

STL100-1: https://mega.co.nz/#!qZ4DFaTR!aBRhSA...G0CCd4mBzEBCg4

SQN/SQR: https://mega.co.nz/#!bAo0kYbD!a9VrHA...apeRmikLklFFfg

STL100-2/3/4: https://mega.co.nz/#!GJgGhASC!J_w7pW...gQmKmUzjAUjtnA

STA: https://mega.co.nz/#!PZ43DZwR!JACQZj...JExDMEdgBBAk5g

Edit 2:

Thanks to Darcy for uploading the required radio files. If you run into a BBError-004, download the appropriate radio file below

Q5/Q10 https://mega.co.nz/#!VA0yDaqa!XOItM3...BMvevcViM-JQ5I
    Z10 STL100-234 https://mega.co.nz/#!sYFW2Dba!DLZwM3...3QHVlZnlUPJ9Zc
    Z30 https://mega.co.nz/#!1NEHmKBC!ZyjVJH...gg4vrrizRTlgQE
    Mega.co.nz..... files not downloading any way to get this leaked os with a Google link?

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 08:42 AM
    I got Payment error (AW580036c). Any thought on this?
    10-17-13 09:13 AM
    wow this leak is very large cant i just get a link for my own device? Q5 and pls any remarks about this leak?
    Perhaps this can help ....I've done some searching for ya on finding remarks for leak 10.2.0.1791, here is a link with some pretty good stuff regarding the said leak which interests you.

You should find a few remarks in here which may or may not help you...good luck friend.

Start right at the beginning of this link and slowly read thru to its entirety. Please don't skip any messages.

Hope this helps you.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...evices-858678/
    Suraj Jadhav, PJD642 and Lawmen23 like this.
    10-17-13 09:47 AM
    Apologies if this has already been covered, however...

I installed the leak last week, and found that most, not all, sideloaded apps (google maps for example) were not establishing an internet connection.

I have run the radios exe, I have reinstalled the os, I have deleted and reinstalled 3 different versions of google maps, but still the issues remain.

Any thoughts?
    If you're on wifi, turn it off and use the cell network. Once you get a connection, you can turn wifi back on. You only have to do that once. From then on wifi or cell will work. Don't know why it's like that, but that is what I have found that works for me and my sideloaded apps after installing a leak and reloaded the sideloaded apps. Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 09:58 AM
    I got Payment error (AW580036c). Any thought on this?
    Got that one setting up PayPal. 1767 and 1791.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 09:59 AM
    Since updating my STL100-1, it won't connect with Blackberry Link. Any ideas?
    10-17-13 11:01 AM
    Is anyone having an issue with Bluetooth connectivity? When connected to my car, my lockscreen says that is connected to Handsfree, Voice Control, and Phonebook Access... but if I go into the Bluetooth configuration for my car (on the Z10), the only thing listed in "Services" is handsfree. My car can't see my phonebook and says it is not available.
    10-17-13 11:12 AM
    Yes
    Thanks Tecker Man.

At first the bar would go, but still left equivalent black space. But now trying the 641 Unlocked Runtime and can hide bar and app fills screen.

Nice.

But now my sideloads 'can't connect to internet'! Tried going down to older unlocked but now it doesn't connect either. Found another thread talking about the network issue so guess I'm not only one. Will keep grinding away or hope solution is found and posted.
    Last edited by Graheem; 10-17-13 at 04:54 PM. Reason: update
    10-17-13 02:31 PM
    I agree. Opera works great with Mega.

-aBBuser on .1791 STL3
    So does Google Chrome

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 07:01 PM
    Did anybody install an Unlocked Runtime,if so what version,and does it work , couldn't find anything in this tread

Thanks
    10-17-13 08:03 PM
    If you're on wifi, turn it off and use the cell network. Once you get a connection, you can turn wifi back on. You only have to do that once. From then on wifi or cell will work. Don't know why it's like that, but that is what I have found that works for me and my sideloaded apps after installing a leak and reloaded the sideloaded apps. Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    Interesting that you said that. I had issues with the build at first getting my gmail contacts to sync. It would not start until I turned off wifi. Did not have an issue after that though. Contacts don't involve the android runtime though...I think the issue is bigger than sideloading.
    10-17-13 10:44 PM
    Not sure if I anyone has asked this or not....but before I do this upgrade....can I use the unlocked Android runtime that I used with 1767???
    yes, works for me
    10-18-13 02:49 AM
    Did anybody install an Unlocked Runtime,if so what version,and does it work , couldn't find anything in this tread

Thanks
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...untime-842651/

it works on my stl -1 with current leak
    10-18-13 02:54 AM
    installed it and all went ok, including restore using Link.
    unfortunately, having same strange issue i had before .1767 - the phone app won't update/refresh from one day to the other, which is really annoying (you want to call somebody listed on yesterday's calls but you find yourself calling a totally different contact).
    Baterry life was better in .1767.
    otherwise - ok

stl -1
    10-18-13 02:59 AM
    Note that I reverted from 10.2.1 to this using Darcy's tool to change the minimum backup validity and the restore was successful.

Email accounts disappeared but were able to be re-added -- everything else restored properly and works.
    10-18-13 11:21 AM
    Is a broken Hotspot a known issue with this release? I was on a very early (10.2.0.1047 possibly) which also had a broken Hotspot or what I thought indicated a broken hotspot (endless spinning after toggling on hotspot and eventual shutoff). If so, has there been any identified way to resolve the issue?

BTW, I am on Verizon and a family shareplan.
    Thanks
    Last edited by dillyyo; 10-18-13 at 12:10 PM.
    10-18-13 11:32 AM

Thanks
    I'm using the runtime from 10.2.1.641 and everything is working. Had to do a hard reset by holding the volume keys down.

One thing I noticed, is that instagram keeps running in the background. Using the app manager to stop the process says it stopped, but it remains running. Not sure if it was doing this from the 10.2.1.575 runtime or not, but I don't think it was.
    10-18-13 12:24 PM
    Is a broken Hotspot a known issue with this release? I was on a very early (10.2.0.1047 possibly) which also had a broken Hotspot or what I thought indicated a broken hotspot (endless spinning after toggling on hotspot and eventual shutoff). If so, has there been any identified way to resolve the issue?

Thanks
    Hotspot works fine for me on this release with T-Mobile; I use it regularly.
    10-18-13 12:43 PM
    I'm going to install this leak over the weekend. I've seen it a few times on this forum not to restore the settings from BB Link from the backup file. What problems will importing the setting cause in this release. I usually delete my email accounts before I backup to Link, and then add them back when I the update and restore is done.
    10-18-13 02:33 PM
    I'm going to install this leak over the weekend. I've seen it a few times on this forum not to restore the settings from BB Link from the backup file. What problems will importing the setting cause in this release. I usually delete my email accounts before I backup to Link, and then add them back when I the update and restore is done.
    None on my phone but others have reported some issues.
    10-18-13 03:30 PM
    Is anyone having an issue with Bluetooth connectivity? When connected to my car, my lockscreen says that is connected to Handsfree, Voice Control, and Phonebook Access... but if I go into the Bluetooth configuration for my car (on the Z10), the only thing listed in "Services" is handsfree. My car can't see my phonebook and says it is not available.
    I may have discovered another bluetooth issue. I just received a call in my car and it didn't route the audio through the car. I answered the call and couldn't hear the person on the other line, nor could they hear me.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 04:32 PM

Thanks
    Hotspot is a feature I use everyday. And I have not had issues with Hotspot in this leak. No problem connecting. Stays on as long as there is a device actively connected.
    10-18-13 04:45 PM
    I may have discovered another bluetooth issue. I just received a call in my car and it didn't route the audio through the car. I answered the call and couldn't hear the person on the other line, nor could they hear me.

I don't have that issue. After loaded a new leak, I always refresh bluetooth connection prior to use. Delete device bluetooth on the car's audio then repairing. Works fine since.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 05:03 PM
    Can someone upload all the apps in the leak ??
    10-18-13 07:47 PM
956 ... 2728293031 ...