I'm really tryingto figure out what you are really losing by not having an fm radio. When everything is done on the net anyway. Here in the us almost every radio station is on the Web.

Posted via CB10
    Local DJ's and local news.. Yes iHeartRadio exists but not all stations are there.. Where I live we even have a special radio station for emergency use. That said, if cell towers are down or full... (natural disaster). FM radio could be handy.
    wxmancanada likes this.
    10-09-13 08:53 PM
    Is it the reason, probably BB people don't want Z10 to have FM, not releasing 10.2.1 leaks for STL-1.

LOL... Not sure what you meant by this but the STL100-1 is the only Z10 with the hardware to accommodate those features.
    10-09-13 08:57 PM
    this is working fine over 1767. Restored went very smooth through BB Link. All email accounts working well after verification of passwords. Haven't noticed any visible difference yet. waiting for a day to stabilize and see battery usage.
    freedomx20a likes this.
    10-09-13 09:02 PM
    I'm not seeing this on a STL-4 Verizon Z10. Working as expected.

Issue: Shutdown/Restart screen does not appear when pressing lock button.

Model: T-Mobile-US Q10 SQN-5

Reproduce: Hold the lock button down and the screen will not come up.

Attempts to fix: Rebbots. Changed settings regarding lock button. Did not work.

This occurs in every 10.2 leak for this phone other than 323.
    10-09-13 09:06 PM
    Loaded this leak 4 hours ago and so far there are no problems. EverNote is working fine which it hasn't in previous leaks. Battery life took a dent due to the setup and indexing of data. To early to tell if it's improved over the last 10.2.0.... leak.

To avoid confusion amongst the different leak series think of it this way.

10.2.0.xxxx is more stable and has been in development longer. It's closer to going to production than 10.2.1.xxx.

10.2.1.xxx is bleeding edge stuff that's in the earlier beta stages (so to speak). It's less mature and there are less revisions of this code. So if you want Chuck Yeager bleeding edge stuff go for 10.2.1.xxx.

That's my take on it.

As for this 10.2.0.1791, so far so good.
    10-09-13 09:15 PM
    I'm really tryingto figure out what you are really losing by not having an fm radio. When everything is done on the net anyway. Here in the us almost every radio station is on the Web.

Posted via CB10
    The *only* reason I'd want FM radio would be for listening to sports play by play broadcasts if I was at an actual game. But then again, that might be AM broadcasting and not come in anyways. With tens of thousands of people at a sports event, I don't think the cellular and wifi would be all that great for EVERYONE to stream play by play during the game.

Also, if it supported RDS, you might be able to get the song title and artist, which would be a cool feature, but I don't really know. My local radio station only puts the station name on RDS.
    10-09-13 09:15 PM
    Installed. No restore. Like butter here. Night and day compared to last leak.
    Compass still haywire. Thanks Kris!

Posted via CB10
    freedomx20a likes this.
    10-09-13 09:20 PM
    Crappie!! Still no dark themes for BlackBerry channels! Will it ever have it?? On one of these leaks?

Posted via CB10
    10-09-13 09:29 PM
    Crappie!! Still no dark themes for BlackBerry channels! Will it ever have it?? On one of these leaks?

Posted via CB10
    Bbm channel not include in the leaks...

Posted via CB10
    10-09-13 09:30 PM
    What's the big difference that you are seeing?
    10-09-13 09:35 PM

Posted via CB10
    What is your last leak? Night and day?
    10-09-13 09:35 PM
    In the 10.2.0.1767 leak, the flash player is still buggy. When you double tap a video, it will not show the full screen, just a portion of it.

Has anyone who loaded this can confirm that it has been fixed?

Thank you so in advance!

STL100-2/10.2.0.1767
    10-09-13 09:58 PM
    this is working fine over 1767. Restored went very smooth through BB Link. All email accounts working well after verification of passwords. Haven't noticed any visible difference yet. waiting for a day to stabilize and see battery usage.
    Did you do a full restore from 1767? Can you check your media card files and music? As I had problem when installing 1767 after I restored from the previous OS
    10-09-13 10:11 PM
    Hmm, downloading now. Hoping this will be done in an hour. Mega seems to be going pretty nicely so far.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-13 10:22 PM
    This is really a smooth leak that installs quickly and instantly displays the Software Release 10.2.0.424 version rather than the usual "No information available". In fact, I am feeling a greater sense of confidence that this update has gotten better and despite being a few digits increase over the previous version .415 in OS 10.2.0.1767, it is heading in the right direction to maturity. I didn't track the exact time but it took less than 30 minutes to install without any issues at all. There has been little or no increase in battery temperature as was the case in previous OS updates and, finally, dark theme in contacts now works (didn't work in 1767). So far, overall performance is excellent. However, I will be making further observations over the next few days and will report if anything goes amiss. That's the way to go BlackBerry if we are to Keep Moving On!
    10-09-13 10:25 PM
    Priority Calling works (it auto text if you decline the incoming call). Didn't work on 1743.

Having issues with the contacts app not saving settings to disable twitter,BBM,etc contacts.

-aBBuser on .1791
    10-09-13 10:28 PM
    What's the big difference that you are seeing?
    I wasn't getting notifications for Whatsapp. Whatsapp wasn't seeing a lot of contacts.
    I wasn't getting Twitter notifications.
    I was not receiving SMSs unless I restarted the phone. The SMS app was stuttery.
    BBM wasn't updating what music I was listening to.
    The phone froze on me launching the camera app today!
    Sometimes couldn't see the memory card.
    Wasn't as fluid as this one is.

And yes, I reloaded numerous times. Tried different radios. Wiped. Didn't restore. All of that I tried with the last leak. 1761 it was, right? Edit: 1767.

This one seems to have fixed all that right off the bat. Night and day.

Edit: I forgot that music volume was low.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by nyallj; 10-10-13 at 08:38 AM.
    zavar likes this.
    10-09-13 10:33 PM
    is this leak has the pin watermark on it ?
    10-09-13 11:15 PM
    link for the SQN gets to 86% download and stops :-(
    10-09-13 11:21 PM
    So where are Google Docs?

Posted via CB10
    10-09-13 11:28 PM
    is this leak has the pin watermark on it ?
    Nope.

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.0.1791 pin:2AF5A1B8
    poomslike likes this.
    10-09-13 11:33 PM
    So someone cant just load a particular OS and just settle down? Must just have to download and download everyday?

Posted via CB10
    Suraj Jadhav likes this.
    10-09-13 11:49 PM

Posted via CB10
    It would be nice to acknowledge that many owners and users of the Z10 are not in the US, firstly. Secondly, in many of these other countries data is expensive and not unlimited or even close to the quantities you are able to access in the US.

So while it is inexpensive and easy for you and other North Americans to stream your radio stations, the same cannot be said for many of us. Not because a feature is useless to you does not make it useless to others.
    EchuOkan1 and gfondeur like this.
    10-09-13 11:50 PM
    I find it really difficult to download for the Z10 STL-100-1 please if a gud samaritan that have downloaded already can do me the favour of zipping it and send to my email please. . . [email protected] NB: full download please. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-09-13 11:52 PM
    So someone cant just load a particular OS and just settle down? Must just have to download and download everyday?

Posted via CB10
    Hehe, leaks are more like once a week, we just got lucky this week No one is forcing you to upgrade, we're willing participants There are several 10.2.x builds that people have settled on and didn't feel the need to upgrade. These are people who usually need to get stuff done and don't have time for 'testing'.

You can install this and likely stick with it for a while, since its close if not what the official 10.2 will be.
    10-09-13 11:55 PM
956 ... 1112131415 ...