Open fine for me. Maybe try a reload??
    Posted via CB10
    Thanks, removed app and reinstalled. Pdf now works perfectly again...first time this ever happened, weird.

Posted via CB10 using my handy dandy STL100-3 ~ 10.2.0.1791 ~ AT&T
    10-31-13 10:31 AM
    Thanks, removed app and reinstalled. Pdf now works perfectly again...first time this ever happened, weird.

Posted via CB10 using my handy dandy STL100-3 ~ 10.2.0.1791 ~ AT&T
    Cool. glad you got it working!
    10-31-13 02:35 PM
    Anyone know if there is a 10.2 update from any other carrier that will work on A Verizon Q10?

Posted via CB10
    I used the Telus/Canada version for my SQN100-1 (ATT) and it worked great. Also understand that the Canadian AT&T build is great. The country and carrier code for ATT/Canada are: 302/221. Turn on Sachesi, plug in those codes, pick your phone/variant, and click on Search. It will bring up the correct 10.2.0.424 update. Click on "Download All" and Sachesi will download all the files into a folder on your desktop. Then--plug your phone in while Sachesi is still running, and click on "Install", and then drag that "WHOLE FOLDER" into Sachesi and let it do it's thing. In about 40 mins, maybe 45, it will be done and you will be running the newest official update. Very smooth without issues. Enjoy!
    10-31-13 02:40 PM
    I used the Telus/Canada version for my SQN100-1 (ATT) and it worked great. Also understand that the Canadian AT&T build is great. The country and carrier code for ATT/Canada are: 302/221. Turn on Sachesi, plug in those codes, pick your phone/variant, and click on Search. It will bring up the correct 10.2.0.424 update. Click on "Download All" and Sachesi will download all the files into a folder on your desktop. Then--plug your phone in while Sachesi is still running, and click on "Install", and then drag that "WHOLE FOLDER" into Sachesi and let it do it's thing. In about 40 mins, maybe 45, it will be done and you will be running the newest official update. Very smooth without issues. Enjoy!
    This would work for a Verizon phone though? Even though AT&T isn't CDMA?

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 03:32 PM
    If I do this, do I have to remove all my Side loaded apps like Instagram and reinstall them all?

I am planning to update mine using Sachesi and then side load the unlocked android runtime. But I'm not sure whether my Android Apps will still run without hiccups after completing this process.

STL 100-1 | OS 10.2.0.1791
    10-31-13 04:11 PM
    If I do this, do I have to remove all my Side loaded apps like Instagram and reinstall them all?

I am planning to update mine using Sachesi and then side load the unlocked android runtime. But I'm not sure whether my Android Apps will still run without hiccups after completing this process.

STL 100-1 | OS 10.2.0.1791
    Nope. It's nondestructive. You apps and data remain intact.

SQN100-1 10.2.0.1791
    11-01-13 07:17 AM
    Loaded this one.
    So far good. Smooth. Snappy.

Only Bug after adding my facebook account the Dark theme of the Contacts app changed to Light. A reboot fixed that. Bt i didn't cross checked it.

Also when you access contacts from the Phone App the contacts show the light theme although when you visit Contact App it is Dark only.

Anyone Experiencing such things...??
    11-01-13 08:55 AM
    Does this work for a US T-Mobile SQN 100-5 (I am wary of downloading direct as the OP seems to be screwed up regarding the correct files)?

11-01-13 09:24 AM
    This would work for a Verizon phone though? Even though AT&T isn't CDMA?

Posted via CB10
    When you do the. Search for the correct carrier OS (based on your phone model/variant) Sachesi should bring up the correct OS for you. Maybe someone else can add to this answer. My understanding is that there is no difference in firmware but CDMA is another variant and I don't know the answer to that. That said I haven't read of any issues from it.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 11:53 AM
    I know this has been mentioned a few times but has anybody found a solid Android Runtime for this 1791 that both hides the Android bar and doesn't have connection issues? I'm SQN100-5. I keep going back to 595 runtime but hate dealing with the bar :-/
    11-01-13 12:37 PM
    I know this has been mentioned a few times but has anybody found a solid Android Runtime for this 1791 that both hides the Android bar and doesn't have connection issues? I'm SQN100-5. I keep going back to 595 runtime but hate dealing with the bar :-/
    I'm on SQN100-1 and the runtime that is with the 1791 update works great--with or without debug tokens. And, yes the bar can be hidden and returned to the bottom by swiping up/ down. I wouldn't go back to an older runtime over this one. Just my opinion.
    11-01-13 04:23 PM
    I'm on SQN100-1 and the runtime that is with the 1791 update works great--with or without debug tokens. And, yes the bar can be hidden and returned to the bottom by swiping up/ down. I wouldn't go back to an older runtime over this one. Just my opinion.
    What Android Runtime comes with the 1791 update? Anyone have a link to download just the runtime that comes with this? I'm assuming my 595 runtime is older?
    11-01-13 05:46 PM
    What Android Runtime comes with the 1791 update? Anyone have a link to download just the runtime that comes with this? I'm assuming my 595 runtime is older?
    My Battery Watch app says its Android 4.2.2 Build Number 10.2.1.20 and dowload bar file is ver 10.2.0.131
    11-01-13 06:38 PM
    After about a week of running near flawlessly, all of a sudden, my contacts started acting goofy. Some of my contacts have disappeared, and many contacts in my phone app are only showing phone numbers, not contact names and pictures. In addition, none of my contacts are linked anymore. I tried several hard resets, and I restored app data from my back up, and no luck. It seemed like other people have had a few issues with contacts, but has anyone been able to solve them? Should I wipe everything and reload the OS?
    11-01-13 08:41 PM
    My Battery Watch app says its Android 4.2.2 Build Number 10.2.1.20 and dowload bar file is ver 10.2.0.131
    Downloaded and installed both .131 files and now none of my android apps are working. So are both the sys.android and sys.android.shell versions you have .131 or is one of them .20?

Scratch that...all are working but my Instagram and a few others. How do I get instagram working?
    11-01-13 09:04 PM
    Downloaded and installed both .131 files and now none of my android apps are working. So are both the sys.android and sys.android.shell versions you have .131 or is one of them .20?

Scratch that...all are working but my Instagram and a few others. How do I get instagram working?
    Glad they're working. IG has nothing but issues. You need to get the bar file and matching debug token from the Android page and side load them. There is a thread on there from a cool guy named Poddgey and if you ask he will build it for you and post it. You will have to give him your pin# for the token but that version will work--not great on a Q10 screenwise though.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 09:19 PM
    Hello, used Sachesi to install 10.2. My phone still indicates the software version to be 10.1.0.4181, and that's fine with me. But what I'm concerned about is, will my phone still be able to detect future OS updates? Will there be any download/install conflicts?
    11-01-13 11:10 PM
    One Bug.
    Whenever i Add any Accounts or change..anything related to the added account. The Black Theme of Contacts changes to Light.
    A Reboot fix that.

I have not restored anything from previous Leak. A fresh install ie wipe, load, wipe.

Any Solutions for that ???
    11-02-13 12:35 PM
    downloaded for Q10. tryin to extract zip file but it keeps saying 'error, cant open" or invalid. any ideas?
    11-02-13 03:15 PM
    downloaded for Q10. tryin to extract zip file but it keeps saying 'error, cant open" or invalid. any ideas?
    Did the file download in its entirety? Sounds like the download wasn't complete. I would try downloading it again. Also, make sure you have a desktop application that can unzip the downloaded file.
    11-02-13 03:48 PM
    Yes I did. 100%. just blew almost 1GB of my data away and zip files is saying cant extract extract. The compressed zip file is empty. Even tried unzipping with 7zip buh it kept saying error *sobs*
    11-02-13 04:09 PM
    Z10 STL-100-4 Verizon running 10.2.0.1791
    Keep getting this error when try to connect to home wifi. Has always worked before.
    Leaked BlackBerry OS 10.2.0.1791 for ALL Devices-img_00000008.png
    11-02-13 07:36 PM
    I'd try a reboot. And I'd also change my network password.
    TheBlkGuyFrmWrk likes this.
    11-02-13 07:53 PM
    Turned off wifi. Put in airplane mode. Then was able to connect.
    11-02-13 09:12 PM
    I need help to convert bar files downloaded with sachesi to autoloader.exe

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 11:27 PM
956 ... 3536373839