Perhaps. I was sweating a lot .... but I run with my Q10 all the time and have never had this issue.

SQN100-1 10.2.0.1791
    Do you still have the problem right now ?

If not that means it's a bug in the OS

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 03:58 PM
    If you have sideloaded the New runtime from the new OS then sideload the original Runtime for this OS and it will work

^not sure about that / but it worked with youtube network issues it didn't work till I sideload the original runtime

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I did have the original runtime installed. Turned out there is this game now window that comes up and you need to click through to create an account before the app will run. Stupid but it works now.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 07:28 PM
    How does this leak differ from the 1791 for STL 100-1 users in the UK pushed by the carriers?

STL 100-1 | OS 10.2.0.1791
    10-28-13 07:35 PM
    Do you still have the problem right now ?

If not that means it's a bug in the OS

Posted via CB10
    Not sure. I haven't run since Sunday. I'm about to go to the gym so will be using the music app soon, but I won't have endomondo running. Will report back.

SQN100-1 10.2.0.1791
    10-29-13 04:58 AM
    Another common bug but thought I'd mention -out of the blue yesterday, the dark theme for my text messages disappeared and turned light. I toggled back and forth in settings and nothing. I restarted hub and still nothing. So I went about my daily business and in the afternoon, it switched back to dark theme by itself. Really strange and annoying, but non-critical bug.

SQN100-1 10.2.0.1791
    10-29-13 06:48 AM
    Another common bug but thought I'd mention -out of the blue yesterday, the dark theme for my text messages disappeared and turned light. I toggled back and forth in settings and nothing. I restarted hub and still nothing. So I went about my daily business and in the afternoon, it switched back to dark theme by itself. Really strange and annoying, but non-critical bug.

SQN100-1 10.2.0.1791

Mmm did you sideload any apps from a newer OS ?

If you did maybe that's the reason why u got bugs my OS is working 100% and no bugs at all + amazing battery life

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 08:41 AM
    Mmm did you sideload any apps from a newer OS ?

If you did maybe that's the reason why u got bugs my OS is working 100% and no bugs at all + amazing battery life

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I have some sideloaded apps but they gave me no issues on 1743 and all other previous versions of 10.2.

Here's a few other issues I've had the last few days:
    - I've had a few instances when I've clicked on the power button to turn off the screen but the screen wouldn't go to sleep. All swiping and other phone functions are normal but the screen just wouldn't turn off.

- In addition, I've had more issues with SMS than I've seen on previous leaks. It lags more when pulling up SMS threads and earlier today, I was trying to text someone and it wouldn't allow me to send. The only way I was able to send finally was to delete the my entire SMS conversation with her.

I still think it's a great leak with great battery life but I have to say that I'm experiencing more bugs than with previous leaks.

SQN100-1 10.2.0.1791
    10-29-13 04:59 PM
    this leak has fixed a lot of bugs from 10.1 but it also has tons of its own bugs.

I'm currently incapable of sending picture messages with this leak. It freezes up my phone.
    10-29-13 07:27 PM
    actually, it's not even letting me send normal texts when i go to compose text in the hub.
    10-29-13 07:28 PM
    actually, it's not even letting me send normal texts when i go to compose text in the hub.
    Oh wow. Does it just sit there and hang?

SQN100-1 10.2.0.1791
    10-29-13 09:20 PM
    Yes, I have some sideloaded apps but they gave me no issues on 1743 and all other previous versions of 10.2.

- I've had a few instances when I've clicked on the power button to turn off the screen but the screen wouldn't go to sleep. All swiping and other phone functions are normal but the screen just wouldn't turn off.

- In addition, I've had more issues with SMS than I've seen on previous leaks. It lags more when pulling up SMS threads and earlier today, I was trying to text someone and it wouldn't allow me to send. The only way I was able to send finally was to delete the my entire SMS conversation with her.

I still think it's a great leak with great battery life but I have to say that I'm experiencing more bugs than with previous leaks.

SQN100-1 10.2.0.1791
    By the way it's not leak any more

After you download the OS check for updates and you have to find you carrier update it the carrier released it

I got my updated that's why know it's official and it don't have any bugs in my Q10

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 05:20 AM
    By the way it's not leak any more

After you download the OS check for updates and you have to find you carrier update it the carrier released it

I got my updated that's why know it's official and it don't have any bugs in my Q10

Posted via CB10
    The one I have installed on my phone is the version that was leaked here, no a carrier official version. But yes, I am well aware that this is being rolled out across several carriers.

SQN100-1 10.2.0.1791
    10-30-13 08:10 AM
    The one I have installed on my phone is the version that was leaked here, no a carrier official version. But yes, I am well aware that this is being rolled out across several carriers.

SQN100-1 10.2.0.1791
    Did you check for updates now ?

Cuz when I received the update I'm who checked for update the mobile didn't check for it self

So go and check maybe you received the OS but the mobile didn't tell you

Maybe the update will fix your problems cuz when I received my update it was only 29 MB and on my Z10 it was 650 MB or something / that means it's a bug fix on my Q10

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 10:05 AM
    Thanks for the update
    10-30-13 10:41 AM
    Did you check for updates now ?

Cuz when I received the update I'm who checked for update the mobile didn't check for it self

So go and check maybe you received the OS but the mobile didn't tell you

Maybe the update will fix your problems cuz when I received my update it was only 29 MB and on my Z10 it was 650 MB or something / that means it's a bug fix on my Q10

Posted via CB10
    Yep. No updates for me.
    10-30-13 12:35 PM
    Yep. No updates for me.
    Hope you get it soon

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 12:58 PM

SQN100-1 10.2.0.1791
    Hi eyecrispy, I know you have been around a long time and know what you are doing so I won't drag this out like I might with a new person. First of all, I think it's your leak degrading and I would update it today if you can. I have the same phone (SQN100-1) and I was running the 1767 leak with the bars from 575/641/725 on top. Ran great but the official leaks came out last week and I was having some small issues like as if the os was degrading like they use to on some 7.1 leaks. So I used Sachesi to find the newest update for the Q10 and used sachesi to sideload the os. It went so smoothly that it blew me away and it was completely non-distructive.

I used the Telus/Canada update, but since then, AT&T has released it in Canada as well and the country codes are 302/carrier code 221.

Open Sachesi and put in those codes, your phone model/varient and click on search. In a minute it will bring up the update which will say "Update 10.2.0.424 available!
    Once that is done, click on "download all" and it will download all the files into a folder on your PC called 10.2.0.424. When that is done, plug phone into pc, click on Install inside Sachesi and then, DRAG the folder sachesi created into Sachesi. Let it do it's thing and everything will fix itself. This version will most likely have the 725/641 bar files on it as well--mine did. Very smooth, no restore necessary, faster and bug free.
    In fairness, I had a typing issue with the long-press to capitalize but that was from a previous corrupted file and a wipe fixed it. Everyone using this update seems to love it--at least on Q10's. Good luck and post back if you do it.
    wayner65 and TSY-CB like this.
    10-30-13 03:33 PM
    Hi eyecrispy, I know you have been around a long time and know what you are doing so I won't drag this out like I might with a new person. First of all, I think it's your leak degrading and I would update it today if you can. I have the same phone (SQN100-1) and I was running the 1767 leak with the bars from 575/641/725 on top. Ran great but the official leaks came out last week and I was having some small issues like as if the os was degrading like they use to on some 7.1 leaks. So I used Sachesi to find the newest update for the Q10 and used sachesi to sideload the os. It went so smoothly that it blew me away and it was completely non-distructive.

I used the Telus/Canada update, but since then, AT&T has released it in Canada as well and the country codes are 302/carrier code 221.

Open Sachesi and put in those codes, your phone model/varient and click on search. In a minute it will bring up the update which will say "Update 10.2.0.424 available!
    Once that is done, click on "download all" and it will download all the files into a folder on your PC called 10.2.0.424. When that is done, plug phone into pc, click on Install inside Sachesi and then, DRAG the folder sachesi created into Sachesi. Let it do it's thing and everything will fix itself. This version will most likely have the 725/641 bar files on it as well--mine did. Very smooth, no restore necessary, faster and bug free.
    In fairness, I had a typing issue with the long-press to capitalize but that was from a previous corrupted file and a wipe fixed it. Everyone using this update seems to love it--at least on Q10's. Good luck and post back if you do it.
    Thanks. I've used Sachesi many times and have thought about doing that but haven't had time. I probably won't have time until this weekend when Halloween and the World Series is over. Go Cardinals!
    10-30-13 03:55 PM
    Thanks. I've used Sachesi many times and have thought about doing that but haven't had time. I probably won't have time until this weekend when Halloween and the World Series is over. Go Cardinals!
    Figured you had used it before, but wasn't sure. Maybe the long and boring steps can help someone reading it though. I was running 1767 just before this update came out, and I had most of the important bars from 575/641/725 moved overtop of the OS and running great. But, the OS started to degrade somewhat, with lags everywhere, etc. So this made sense before going to a full 2.1 OS with watermarks and issues. I can honestly tell you that it fixed every problem and is really an amazing OS. I did have the long-press typing issue carried over from a corrupted file somewhere, so I did a wipe and all was well once again. Do this weekend and you'll be glad you did.
    10-30-13 07:11 PM
    Anyone having a problem opening PDF documents since having upgraded to 1791 ??

Posted via CB10 using my handy dandy STL100-3 ~ 10.2.0.1791 ~ AT&T
    10-30-13 08:27 PM
    PDF documents opening works fine for me on 1791 but with Adobe coming from 10.2.1.725

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 09:21 PM
    Anyone having a problem opening PDF documents since having upgraded to 1791 ??

Posted via CB10 using my handy dandy STL100-3 ~ 10.2.0.1791 ~ AT&T
    Open fine for me. Maybe try a reload??

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 09:23 PM
    Mine STL-100-1 10.2.0.1791 PDF work fine without any help from others. Pure leaks, no restore ... I have no special app. my office put it all web base. I just cardaving with google contact for syncing. This is best leaked so far. battery also very good can last for 18-24 hours moderate usage
    10-30-13 10:41 PM
    Oh wow. Does it just sit there and hang?

SQN100-1 10.2.0.1791
    Pretty much.. I mean it worked fine for like the first 4 hours and then out of nowhere it just stopped allowing me to text. So i'm back on 10.1 unfortunately

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 12:37 AM
    Anyone know if there is a 10.2 update from any other carrier that will work on A Verizon Q10?

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 12:38 AM
956 ... 3435363738 ...