Installed the leak and the 10.2.1.9 android runtime. but now some of my sideload apps could not find the internet connection. did security wipe twice but still the same thing happens.. need help on this please.
    I have the very same issue.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-13 01:02 AM
    Try uninstalling the runtime you currently have and reinstall the proper runtimes of your OS release. That's what I do whenever I muck things up. I've tried security wipes they never worked for me

Posted via CB10
    10-14-13 01:05 AM
    And oh silly me. Works now thanks a bunch good sir

Posted via CB10
    10-14-13 01:06 AM
    Dark theme in Contacts no longer works on my Z10 STL100-1 after restoring backup from .1767. Selecting Dark theme from settings in the Contacts app does not stay enabled, instead defaults back to Light theme. My reason for doing a restore is to recover my stored passwords from Password Keeper. I have not yet figured out an easier way to backup or export over 60 password entries from the Password Keeper app. However, everything else seems to be working fine so I think I could live without Dark theme in Contacts unless someone out there could offer a solution to issue.
    This is what I did to avoid this issue, I deleted all my account (email, contacts and calendar) before backuping my data and apps, then restoring all on the new OS.
    No issue with the dark theme!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-14-13 03:27 AM
    Camera in this Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1791 is sucks, had a delay time, but battery life is good.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-13 03:50 AM
    My experiences so far with the 1791 leak:

- Bloomberg App: When playing news video I get only sound and no video. When the "video" ends it starts again WITH the video.

- Reading Forum Messages: When reading the messages, as soon as I scroll down to read it jumps to next page. Highly Irritating!

- Flipboard App: It just not start up. Crashes after confirmation of settings. I deleted and reloaded a few times already with the same result.

- When restoring all apps are in different place again so I need to organise all all over again.

Anybody has these issue or have some solutions for it?

Posted via CB10 with my Z30 / 1791
    I used to get that problem. Then I realized that I needed to re-sideload my sideloaded apps then do my restore. Doing it that way puts everything back the way it was, including the native apps.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-13 07:33 AM
    NON Mega Link Please. Anyone ??
    for STL100-2
    10-14-13 07:56 AM
    NON Mega Link for STL 100-2 please
    anyone
    Till now no one has helped.
    10-14-13 07:58 AM
    I don't know why, but my 3G connectivity is useless for some sideload apps, always need a WiFi to download or upload a content , needs some help

Posted via CB10
    10-14-13 08:06 AM
    NON Mega Link for STL 100-2 please
    anyone
    Till now no one has helped.
    http://www.filefactory.com/file/2r0p...10_2_B1791.zip

Posted via CB10
    jsk007 likes this.
    10-14-13 08:14 AM
    Apologies if this has already been covered, however...

I installed the leak last week, and found that most, not all, sideloaded apps (google maps for example) were not establishing an internet connection.

I have run the radios exe, I have reinstalled the os, I have deleted and reinstalled 3 different versions of google maps, but still the issues remain.

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by TimJW; 10-14-13 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Newbie problems
    FryedBurntOut likes this.
    10-14-13 09:11 AM
    Downloaded leaked os and compressed it with 7zip what's next step?

Posted via CB10
    10-14-13 10:08 AM
    Downloaded leaked os and compressed it with 7zip what's next step?

Posted via CB10
    Plug your phone in.
    Back up your phone.
    Run the .exe file.
    10-14-13 10:33 AM
    First time i install the leak i have the same problem,no internet connection for my android apps,but after i restore to my default software then reinstalled the leak,everything works just as it should be,and battery life is great too

Posted via CB10
    10-14-13 11:23 AM
    So far, so good. Everything working as it should.
    10-14-13 11:51 AM
    Thanks. Alls done this is awesome. Gotta sideload apps now

Posted via CB10
    10-14-13 12:56 PM
    I saw someone posted a non MEGA link for this, but for STL 100-2. Anyone have a link for STL 100-3? Use same? Everytime I try and get it with MEGA, it stops half way through. Thanks.
    10-14-13 01:27 PM
    I saw someone posted a non MEGA link for this, but for STL 100-2. Anyone have a link for STL 100-3? Use same? Everytime I try and get it with MEGA, it stops half way through. Thanks.
    The STL100-2 STL100-3 and STL100-4 all use the same downloaded OS.
    10-14-13 02:35 PM
    http://www.filefactory.com/file/2r0p...10_2_B1791.zip

Posted via CB10
    jsk007 and Nitish Kumar like this.
    10-14-13 02:55 PM
    hi, i got a blackberry z10 stl100-2 and this is going to be my first time installing a leaked bb10 os.

i already downloaded the 2 files, one is https://mega.co.nz/#!GJgGhASC!J_w7pW...gQmKmUzjAUjtnA and the other one https://mega.co.nz/#!sYFW2Dba!DLZwM3...3QHVlZnlUPJ9Zc ..

so i got 2 files all in all, how do i start with this?

i saw instruction from this link How to install a leaked OS on BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com

should i follow that instruction? what is the autoloader?

please help thanks!
    10-14-13 03:16 PM
    hi, i got a blackberry z10 stl100-2 and this is going to be my first time installing a leaked bb10 os.

i already downloaded the 2 files, one is https://mega.co.nz/#!GJgGhASC!J_w7pW...gQmKmUzjAUjtnA and the other one https://mega.co.nz/#!sYFW2Dba!DLZwM3...3QHVlZnlUPJ9Zc ..

i saw instruction from this link How to install a leaked OS on BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com

please help thanks!
    As far as I know, the proper working radio is already included in the download for the OS
    10-14-13 05:11 PM

please help thanks!
    All you do is run the exe file you downloaded from here https://mega.co.nz/#!GJgGhASC!J_w7pW...gQmKmUzjAUjtnA after you backup and that's it. The file was corrected so you don't need 2 files.
    10-14-13 05:35 PM
    Battery life on this one is very good for me and my usage. I would put the life 10% better than 1743 and I ran that one for a couple weeks. I got home after 14 hours of use with 67% charge.

The only annoyance for me is the stuttering when scrolling emails and things like CB10 forums. While it works, there is just a slight stuttering or choppiness while fast scrolling. It seemed to have started with 10.2 leaks and have been very persistent through all that I have tried. It just might be something I will have to live with.

Other than that this leak has my vote. Will jump to 10.2.1 when it finally hits 10.2.1.1xxx

Thanks to all in the forums for this stuff.
    10-14-13 07:58 PM
    Try to reinstall the leak then restore its ok i have done it nothing MAJOR happens
    Sooo...I took your advice and restored settings only to try and get Remember back. Remember DID come back...mostly. There are local attachments that were deleted and not accessible at the moment. The dates, folder and notes are all there.
    However, it screwed up my recently working calendar and contacts. (working on reloading them now)
    And it completely broke my Facebook. The "Accounts" screen no longer has the Facebook option and when I try to open the app, it says "Session timed-out, re-login to access account" and then it tries to jump into the accounts screen but never gets there. UGGGHHHHHH
    10-14-13 08:17 PM
    Anyone have any ideas on how I can fix the "Accounts" which is missing Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter now and how to at least get Facebook back working?

update: I restored from the 10.2 backup I made prior to my 10.1 backup experiment and all my accounts are working again. I was hoping the restore would leave Remember alone but it deleted all the files and folders again. I took the time to copy everything I needed to evernote though so it's not too big a deal.
    Last edited by Lawmen23; 10-15-13 at 10:15 AM.
    10-14-13 08:22 PM
956 ... 2425262728 ...