So I up dated my Z10 to the leaked 10.3 as seen here...Leaked OS 10.3.0.1418 available for all BlackBerry 10 devices | CrackBerry.com

While the upgrade was quick and the Z10 still functioned, almost 100%, there were some issues that made me go back to the carrier 10.2.

First is the the screen formatting. It is obvious that the text and icons are sized for the larger Passport screen. The icons and description were way too small for me.

Second, my contacts was not functioning properly. Some were showing and some not. The search function would not always work. This is bad for me.

Third, not all the apps worked properly. Some were OK. LinkedIn would not allow me to log in, others would start then crash.

But I did liked the overall operation and cannot wait for it to come out properly tuned for my Z10.

Cheers
    10-15-14 09:41 PM
    Hmmm...I have heard of people on a Z10 who have been satisfied with the leak experience. Everything works for me but I'm on a Z30. But ultimately, its whatever makes you feel better. So if 10.2 works for you, then use that. I have used every leak so far for 10.3 and they all are on my single daily driver phone. Never an issue I couldn't fix with tweaking.

Maybe the Z10 is underpowered for such an OS
    10-16-14 06:42 AM
    I spent a few hours "Tweeking" and decided I had to go back. Have to work too.

But once the unlocked Passport is back in stock I will for sure grab one as 10.3 has great features.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 07:51 AM
    Not like 10.3.0 on Z10 but on Q5 it's perfect

Best experience with Z10 having with 10.2.2

Z10 (red) OS 10.2.2.1531 Q5 (red) OS 10.3.0.1418
    10-16-14 10:17 AM
    So I up dated my Z10 to the leaked 10.3 as seen here...Leaked OS 10.3.0.1418 available for all BlackBerry 10 devices | CrackBerry.com

While the upgrade was quick and the Z10 still functioned, almost 100%, there were some issues that made me go back to the carrier 10.2.

First is the the screen formatting. It is obvious that the text and icons are sized for the larger Passport screen. The icons and description were way too small for me.

Second, my contacts was not functioning properly. Some were showing and some not. The search function would not always work. This is bad for me.

Third, not all the apps worked properly. Some were OK. LinkedIn would not allow me to log in, others would start then crash.

But I did liked the overall operation and cannot wait for it to come out properly tuned for my Z10.

Cheers
    I just loaded 1418 on my Z10 yesterday, but had been running 10.3.0.1052 for the past several weeks.

App grid icon and text size: I'm not so sure that has anything to do with the Passport. Screen shots of the 10.3.1 leak, which is meant to work with our existing devices, are no different in that regard. Also, the Passport has 5 columns of icons instead of our 4, and they are more spread apart. Part of the reason the icons were shrunk was so they could better fit 5 rows on our phones.

I do agree that they could bump the text size up a point.

Can't say I've had any problems with contacts or apps not working. Everything has been running fine for me - native and android. But then, I don't use LinkedIn and deleted it along with Foursquare, Twitter and Facebook.

However, I can't wait for 10.3.1 to make it out past the 1000 build. A lot of the stuff it has is what I've been waiting for. Not everything, a few of my wishlist items remain to be seen, but a lot more than its had up to now.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 11:40 AM
    I have reverted back to 10.2 also and I agree with OP's comment that the icons and font size are a bit on the small size (too small for old eyes!) . My major problem however, is that my Media Sharing will not work. I have tried EVERY 10.3 leak and none have worked for me. I have a sinking feeling that I must have a defective device (even though it works great on 10.2.....) because NO ONE has reported this problem on z10 (STL-3). Anyway, I think I am going to have to stay on 10.2 but of course I will update to 10.3.1 when it becomes available officially just to check.
    10-16-14 11:49 AM