Has anyone heard of a Gold or Official Leak of 10.2.0.XXXX yet? I am happy with 10.2.0.1791 but would like to
    get the leak of the official release. I am sure there are others who feel the same about this. If someone has
    the links to this subject would you please respond to this thread. If you or someone of good standing already
    working on this subject please respond as well.

Thanks..
    akawarrior
    11-05-13 09:46 AM
    Hi and welcome to CB! NO haven't heard of a gold version yet. Keep your eyes peeled!
    11-05-13 09:49 AM
    I'm not sure that you can have an "official leak".

The indications that I've seen here at CB are that the 10.2.0.424 package (1791/1792) is the OS being pushed from carriers. Keep in mind that what gets released in your part of the world and/or by your carrier might be different.
    smokey-la likes this.
    11-05-13 09:50 AM
    Well, what I was referring to was the version that has all the final updates in it that was released to the carriers (Gold) etc.
    To have that somewhat last tweaked version would surly be a leak.. I just thought I would pound the
    drums and see what vibrated to the top. You never know unless you ask.. Thanks.. CB ROCKS!!

Akawarrior
    11-05-13 10:30 AM
    Hi and welcome to CB! NO haven't heard of a gold version yet. Keep your eyes peeled!
    Why thanks for the welcome Jaydee.. Oh, yes after I bought the z10 with the potential plus flexibility that I know it
    has I am all ears and eyes. I cant believe that authors and Blackberry are dragging foot with the OS & app support.
    It saddens me to see the politics involved for such a great smartphone. The hardware is there but the wings that
    makes a smartphone fly is the OS and app capability. Maybe someone will wake up and smell the roses. We can
    hope that with the opening of the 10.2 OS maybe now the door is at least cracked open. Have a good week and
    feel free to chat me anytime. I am no Social Butterfly but enjoy good conversation.

akawarrior
    11-05-13 11:00 AM