Hey guys,

I just wiped my Classic and when I saw Maps.Me from BlackBerry World, I was curious to try a newer version of it, when it's an apk anyway.

What version are you using and can confirm that it works without or very little lag? Tried the latest one and it is very laggy...

Using the Classic.

Also: is there any advance of the wrapped version in BlackBerry World or truly just an ordinary APK? Which version is it actually?

Also: If u know of any alternative map-appsthat work with no lag and provide car, walk and public transport support let me know

Thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Akis Tsirogiannis; 04-11-17 at 12:10 AM.
    04-10-17 11:29 PM
    I have a Passport but Maps.Me works well on it with no lag whatsoever. I just use the BBW version and it is limited as far as bells and whistles but I like it as an offline mapping option. The BBW version is just an android wrapper. Sorry can't help in that I don't have a Classic but you may also consider BeMaps Pro (another BBW android wrapper app for Google Maps). Again it works well on the Passport, but not sure on the slower Classic. Hope others can answer your question better.
    04-11-17 09:58 AM
    Thanks for your reply!

Basically I wanted the updated maps, because the version in BBWorld couldn't find many places I searched while travelling.

Tried the 6.5.2 apk. It works good, but with a bit of lag. Will use in every day situation and probably keep it, if it works fine.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-17 02:13 PM