Hey guys

my Z30 is currently on it's 10's login attempt. 5 picture passwords failed, & 4 device passwords failed.

Is there any way to save my phone?
    Dunno why my password doesn't work anymore. I tried the SIM one, because that's what I used, but it's not working. No idea what it could be.

Possible to safe the current setup and restore the phone to this situation, if last attempt fails too and whipes the phone?

Really getting frustrated in how one friggin phone can use so many different passwords. LIke I have SIM password, Picture password, Simple Password for Picture Password backup & device password. Dafuq is this BS.
    08-22-16 03:06 PM
    If you have access to your BBID password, you can logon to your BBID Account and from there change the Devcie Password.

And all you need for your BBID is your email account and access to it.... if you forgot your BBID Password.
    08-22-16 03:22 PM
    Get an app called Password Keeper, helps keep all the password safe and easy access for future use.

Now to your current situation, I think you're hosed unless you get the current User/Password right. You're going to endup with a wiped device.
    08-22-16 03:22 PM
    Get an app called Password Keeper, helps keep all the password safe and easy access for future use.

Now to your current situation, I think you're hosed unless you get the current User/Password right. You're going to endup with a wiped device.
    Can you access password keeper from a web connection? If you forgot the password to allow access to the devcie?
    08-22-16 03:23 PM
    BS seems to describe your situation correctly.

Passport SQW 100-1 OS 10.3.2.2813 Winnipeg,MB
    08-22-16 03:23 PM
    Is gone :/

Logged in on blackberry website with BB ID to change the device password, but it only show my account, not the Z30.

So I figured, might as well try BB ID password as device password, but NOPE, wrong. All gone. And WhatsApp Backup doesn't even work. Sad day
    08-22-16 03:38 PM
    [QUOTE=Dunt Dunt Dunt;12559544]Can you access password keeper from a web connection? If you forgot the password to allow access to the devcie?[/QUOTE

No, it's an app on the device itself, to help you remember the Username/Password.
    Password Keeper is an app you use to check all your passwords BEFORE if, you have any doubt, or confusion on a User/Password combo for any given need.
    And guess what? You need a password to get into it.

It also helps to keep a spreadsheet at home on the pc, password protected of course for the above moments.
    08-22-16 03:39 PM
    BS seems to describe your situation correctly.

Passport SQW 100-1 OS 10.3.2.2813 Winnipeg,MB
    My "guard hairs" went up also.
    08-22-16 03:41 PM
    Sounds like your in possession of a device that isn't yours... how does one forget their device password...

Even with picture password you have to be clueless to forget something like that.

In Squircle I Trust
    08-23-16 05:53 PM
    Sounds like your in possession of a device that isn't yours... how does one forget their device password...

Even with picture password you have to be clueless to forget something like that.

In Squircle I Trust
    To forget both is quiet unlikely I've to agree... but it does happen!

Posted via CB10 on my ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    08-23-16 07:06 PM
    08-23-16 07:42 PM