Anyone else having the issue of landscape mode not working in BBM? I noticed this issue before but after the latest OS update, it disappeared and I was able to type in landscape mode during conversations the same way you can in an email. I'm noticing today though this issue is back and BBM only displays in portrait mode.

What gives?!!
    03-07-13 11:21 AM
    Like before the update, BBM works in landscape for me. The only caveat is for it to work, you MUST open the conversation from the HUB. NOT from BBM directly. BBM is portait mode only. Opening the conversation from the HUB is a work around. Wish BlackBerry fixes that though.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-13 12:04 PM
    Like before the update, BBM works in landscape for me. The only caveat is for it to work, you MUST open the conversation from the HUB. NOT from BBM directly. BBM is portait mode only. Opening the conversation from the HUB is a work around. Wish BlackBerry fixes that though.

Posted via CB10
    Ahh you're right! I must've been in the HUB when it worked. Weird though, should've been a quick fix and included in the last update.
    03-07-13 12:20 PM

Posted via CB10
    Only problem i find with this is that unlike portrait mode, where you can see the last few lines. When in landscape, you only see the last line posted. The contacts name bar at the top of the screen is far too big, they need to make that smaller then it wouldnt look bad.

Thats my only gripe with landscape at the moment but then i just use it in portrait mode.
    03-07-13 02:33 PM
    I hope bb adds full Landscape support for bb10 like they did in bbos 7.1 on the 9860. I really miss the home screen and native app landscape support. Landscape on bb10 is kinda half baked, works in some places and not others.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-13 05:38 PM
    I hope bb adds full Landscape support for bb10 like they did in bbos 7.1 on the 9860. I really miss the home screen and native app landscape support. Landscape on bb10 is kinda half baked, works in some places and not others.

Posted via CB10
    From what I've gathered, they're planning to eventually implement full landscape support - I believe Kevin said somewhere that's the reason they've delayed the dock, since it would require the phone to be in landscape mode.
    03-07-13 05:43 PM
    10.1 maybe?

Posted via CB10
    03-07-13 06:21 PM
    I took some photo's. Viewing them afterwards is only in portrait mode. Not good.
    03-08-13 09:46 AM
    Hmm, should not happen. Are you sure you are not in portrait lock mode?

Posted via CB10
    03-08-13 05:42 PM
    Maybe they'll fix it on version 11.9... Wakakaka...
    So dissapointed...
    I have a 9860 Monza.and love it
    How can RIM be so ignorant?
    I don't think Steve Jobs would be like that
    He would try using the device before launching it
    So much effort for marketing yet no time to test the unit
    Wow
    No wonder RIM is in trouble
    03-24-13 06:38 PM