Title says it all, I am wondering which one I should get, the L series looks hot but I love the keyboard. However the N series just looks plain ugly. Should I even get a 10 at all? Should I wait until 11? I am currently on a slow 9900 with horrible OS. Pros and cons of those?

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using the CrackBerry Forums app
    01-20-13 08:29 AM
    Title says it all, I am wondering which one I should get, the L series looks hot but I love the keyboard. However the N series just looks plain ugly. Should I even get a 10 at all? Should I wait until 11? I am currently on a slow 9900 with horrible OS. Pros and cons of those?

Why did you start 2 identical threads within mins of each other? Hard to say which would be a better fit for you for a couple of reasons. 1 - we don't know how you use the phone. 2 - bb10 hasn't been released yet...lol

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    01-20-13 08:36 AM

Why even bother considering the N-Series right now? After all we know virtually no facts about this device. There are some blurrycam pics showing "unfinished hardware" (Dev Alpha or pre-production model or prototype?!) running obviously unfinished software. Videos showing the device in action are, unlike the L-Series, not available as of now. More or less every detail is mostly a rumour by now. Somehow I even doubt we'll get much more information prior the launch event.

Be patient guys, in ten days we can start with the "Which device should I get?!" question threads around here. The devices won't be available before anyways.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    01-20-13 10:51 AM