1. I guess you can contact BlackBerry help via twitter and report that their 'fix' doesn't work for your phone and see what they suggest (probably to do a factory reset via Link).

2. Alternatively you could just go ahead and do the Link OS restore thing and a security wipe to see if that fixes it.

3. Grab an autoloader and go back to 10.2.1 until the majority of these issues are fixed, as I have.

Hope this helps you out.

Posted via CB10 using my Z10 STL100-2 /10.2.1.3442 (My choice)
    Thanks.

Issued has been resolved.
    Now my phone is working fine.
    m3ach likes this.
    02-27-15 06:47 AM
    Yesterday I Installed Leak OS on My Z10 STL100-3 But
    My Version is 10.3.1.1581 And If Check For Update it's Shows Latest Is That True ? And I Will Receive Future Updates Or Not ???
    02-27-15 07:06 AM
    All these issues. Sounds like the leaks are better than officials.
    Yeah those who installed 2480 are raving about it. I'm on the AT&T Passport with preloaded 1955. Only issues I have thus far is the silent calendar notification and occasional flicker.
    coolhorn likes this.
    02-27-15 08:37 AM
    Yesterday I Installed Leak OS on My Z10 STL100-3 But
    My Version is 10.3.1.1581 And If Check For Update it's Shows Latest Is That True ? And I Will Receive Future Updates Or Not ???
    If you have a carrier locked Z10, the phone will only show you updates released by the carrier.

If you have automatic updates toggled on it will install when available. Suggest having this off. You don't want it to happen when you're not ready for it or when on mobile data only.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-27-15 08:43 AM
    Hey guys! I have a Q10, which I bought off Amazon a year ago, and it's running on T-Mobile US. I finally got my 10.3.1 update OTA, and thought I'd share some tips/warnings about my results:

1. The update takes a WHILE. It would not allow me to perform it over my 4G, it had to be over WiFi. I guess I'm just used to BlackBerry only giving me little updates that are done in 2 minutes. The update took just over 90 minutes.

2. While it required about 2.5GB of free space, rest assure that when it's finally over the memory consumption will balance out. It's as if it first downloads the 2.5GB 10.3.1 software on top of your original software, then during the installation process it removes the old software and puts 10.3.1 in it's place. I'm sure the geeks are thinking "no duh Shirlock" to this but for me it was a pleasant surprise.

3. MY CONTACTS WERE DELETED!! not sure why, but all my contacts stored on my phone vanished. Take necessary precaution when you update!

4. The update reset *some* of my settings, such as my wallpaper. Anticipate having to go through your settings again having to change them back to your preference.

5. It now limits the length of my contacts' names to 13 characters when he/she carries an accented letter, such as Polish "ł." By changing it to "l" it then accepted the same name length.

6. The new calendar, in my opinion, is less sophisticated and simple-looking than the calendar of the previous OS. (see photo) BUT...

7. I AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH 10.3.1, it's crisp, so much more functional, and much more refined.

Known issues with BlackBerry 10.3.1 update-img_20150226_203143.png

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 09:21 AM
    Thanks.

Issued has been resolved.
    Now my phone is working fine.
    That's great, what did you do, or did it just correct itself?

Posted via CB10 using my Z10 STL100-2 /10.2.1.3442 (My choice)
    02-27-15 09:21 AM
    It's Unlocked And I Have 10 MBPS Unlimited Wi-fi Then It Will Update Or Not I got Doubt Coz It's Leak OS
    02-27-15 09:32 AM
    my z10 when update to 10.3.1, cannot changing, simcard not work, camera is also not work (your device need cold down.....)
    02-27-15 10:37 AM
    What about the issue re double typing?

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 10:37 AM
    I must be the lucky one. Installed the leak that was posted on Crackberry. Waited about a week and installed the update posted by Bla1ze. No issues whatsoever. Phone is 100%. I did not backup anything except Enpass. Mail and contacts on Gmail. Very happy user.

BLΛCKBΣЯЯY PΛSSPӨЯŦ
    02-27-15 10:46 AM
    Blackberry z10 100-3 just lost 4G when I updated to the official.1581(2267) .. I was running the leaked os 10.3.1.600 (938) and worked fine.. did a security wipe, reinstalled the os, everything but it's not working.. it just dissapeared Known issues with BlackBerry 10.3.1 update-img_20150227_134623.pngas you can see . Now with os 10.3.1.600 Known issues with BlackBerry 10.3.1 update-img_20150227_140524.png LTE is working, it is really weird, looks like it would have installed the os for the 100-1.
    02-27-15 11:21 AM
    I have the same OS on the same phone and I have the same thing going.
    Are you on AT&T?

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 11:45 AM
    I have the same OS on the same phone and I have the same thing going.
    Are you on AT&T?

Posted via CB10
    No AT&T, Movistar from Argentina. It's probably a radio file bug or something
    02-27-15 11:47 AM
    Z10 battery dies in 4 hours...is this bug have solution..?

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 01:29 PM
    adding screen sometime won't wake up - Q10
    02-27-15 01:33 PM
    Anyone else having issues with Amazon APP Store?
    I open it (which I had sideloaded originally), I get the "CONTINUE" Button with T&Cs at bottom, then after clicking "continue", screen shows "Initializing Appstore" forever, and ever...

Similarly, I can not access my "DROPBOX" anymore. I can launch App, but folders and files never appear on screen...

Any suggestions?
    02-27-15 02:03 PM
    I open it (which I had sideloaded originally), I get the "CONTINUE" Button with T&Cs at bottom, then after clicking "continue", screen shows "Initializing Appstore" forever, and ever...

Similarly, I can not access my "DROPBOX" anymore. I can launch App, but folders and files never appear on screen...

Any suggestions?
    You've signed into "Connect with Dropbox" and the Dropbox entry on left side doesn't appear in the File Manager?
    02-27-15 04:28 PM
    I've had this same issue, particularly with BBM audio alerts coming in while in both Silent and Bedside mode. I tried fixing it by going into Settings > Notifications > Profiles > Silent and turned the sound off (I left LED and instant previews on). Then I went into Bedside and turned everything off. Then under both Silent and Bedside I also went to Customize App Notification and turned All Notifications off for everything listed under Applications and Other Applications. But I'm still getting audio BBM notifications when in both Silent mode and Bedside mode. I tried turning all alerts back on and then off again and restarted the phone. I turned them on, restarted the phone, and then turned them off. I even went in and turned them on, restarted, then off, and then restarted again. But I'm still getting BBM audio alerts. Any suggestions?

UPDATE : think I figured out how to fix it. The notifications were coming through from people who I have custom notifications set up for. I needed to change them under their contact notifications. Settings > Notifications > Contact Notifications. Then under each person make sure sound was set to profile settings. For some it was set to ON.
    Thank you to the few folks who gave suggestions to my issue with my Profiles, noted further up on this thread. I believe I have it corrected now and had done the very same thing as parothd95 explained above, except I only made the adjustments to each profile once. The other thing I did, whether it helped or not I don't really know, was to do one hard reset by pressing the volume up and down buttons at the same time for 8 seconds after I reset each individual profile as well as each contact for whom I had customized notification. I reinstalled BeBuzz and restored my settings from my BeBuzz backup and so far all seems to be working fine again! Thanks again!

Posted via CB10
    coolhorn likes this.
    02-28-15 02:51 AM
    I had the same problem, and eventually figured it out on my own as well...it was driving me NUTS. Now, the only other problem I have is my calendar notifications do not sound at all anymore, regardless of the profile and volume settings. The popup window (and snooze function) works fine, along with the LED alert...but not the alert sound/ringtone I have set. VERY annoying, and I really hope I don't have to wait for the next update for a fix!
    02-28-15 03:34 AM
    Having to press the volume button more than once to increase or lower media volume? Is that known??

I like Cookies.
    02-28-15 04:26 AM
    No mention of the WiFi connection issue, noway I am the only experiencing this

@ZEDTROSPEKTIV Via BlackBerry Passport, previous Z10, Bold 9790, Bold 9700, Curve 3G, Curve 8250 (1st BB)
    02-28-15 06:21 AM
    I m facing problems like amazon app not working and apk file doesn't install and rotating screen problem

When will solve these issues any idea guys

Posted via CB10
    02-28-15 10:35 AM
    Internet tethering not working

I have used Internet tethering for more than a year now, and it has worked great.

I updated to 10.3.1 and can no longer do it with my blackberry Z10

When the blackberry cable is plugged into the computer usb port, and you turn on internet tethering, the blackberry Z10 phone shows that some KB of information is received and transmitted but that is all. You cant access the internet or anything. It only shows those initial few KB of movement

I have tried it on multiple computers and the same thing.

As I wrote I have been doing internet tethering for more than a year I know how to do it.

I updated to blackberry 10.3.1 and I can not longer internet tether.

I do not internet tether via blackberry link or any program

I always just plug in the phone to the computer, never use blackberry link, go to settings in the phone then activate internet tether and it has always worked that way. But after 10.3.1 it does not work.

Model Number STL 100-2

Software Release 10.3.1.1565
    Last edited by No Dice; 02-28-15 at 05:39 PM.
    02-28-15 01:40 PM
    No, that's not what WAS happening.
    It would just "clock" after I enter in "View Files", it often take quite a long time for all folders to appear, but UNTIL TODAY, since I had upgraded, I was not able to view any files or folders, but NOW it's working...
    Looks like a coincidence...
    02-28-15 07:10 PM

Any suggestions?
    Finally got Appstore to work, just by trying over and over again... Weird...
    02-28-15 07:22 PM
343 ... 45678 ...