Are you using the production version or one of the Beta versions.
    04-19-15 05:31 PM
    Here's a list of issues I have encountered on 2 separate Q10 devices running the latest version:
    • Lock screen sometimes freezes and I can't unlock the phone - solved by restarting the device
    • Caller info (name, picture) appears after a few seconds after being called - this happens every time, really frustrating that I have to wait for a few rings to know who is calling me
    • After the 10.3 update the lock screen and wallpaper are slightly moved or cropped. On one device the area of the picture lock screen was well outside the display area, making it almost impossible to unlock the phone
    • Search (now stupidly called assistant) is extremely unreliable - it won't list some contacts even though they are properly formatted. Also there is a huge lag in search even if I set it to search only a couple categories. I only have 300 contacts and about 50 of them won't show up and it still takes a few seconds to complete the search. I am using keyboard to search, faster than voice tbh
    • Unable to copy/paste phone numbers or other info when editing or viewing contacts.
    • Phone sometimes keeps vibrating a few times after answering a call making it really silly trying to talk and/or explain to the other person what's happening. Good thing I don't use the phone or business matters.
    • Notifications volume such as ringtone or alarm get their volume reset to 8/10 on a random basis
    • Camera focuses slower than before, some settings are not retained, have to be applied every time I open camera
    • Battery depletes a bit faster than before, between 10%-20% faster in certain scenarios.
    04-19-15 06:57 PM
    Problems with OS 10.3 on my Z30 :

- camera controls are worse (Ex: can no longer tap screen to activate shutter)

-keyboard worse ( sometimes characters or words appear in double)

- worse calendar ( meaningless dots and squares in 10.3 calendar whereas OS 10.2 calendar offered bars and numbers that grew with number of appointments)

- worse volume control (delay in volume adjustment when pressing a side button )

-worse volume ( volume too low for sound and notifications)

- worse clock (loss of classic 3D BlackBerry phone image)

-worse phone ( answering phones is delayed, phone does not answer calls properly, buttons in awkward positions)

- icons of home pages do not appear when pressing "save to home screen"

(sigh)

Posted using my BlackBerry Z30.
    04-19-15 07:06 PM
    broken cut and paste Functionally.

See my thread. I don't feel like trying to copy and paste it.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1013368

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    04-20-15 04:52 PM
    broken cut and paste Functionally.

See my thread. I don't feel like trying to copy and paste it.

Still can't cut and paste like 10.2 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    Reading that thread, its not clear the exact problem you have. None of your attachments are viewable. It seems like operator error (like you are pressing on select instead of copy) since copy/paste works for the other readers of that thread. You certainly do not have a well explained bug written up in that thread and not really understandable or reproducible as described.
    04-20-15 07:47 PM
    Are you using the production version or one of the Beta versions.
    I'm on the official release!

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 10:39 PM
    I apologize but I just do not have time to read through 17 pages

Have a Z30 and was one of the people who's phone's screen died, went black/blank and had to get it repaired. Turns out BlackBerry didn't find it would be repaired so sent me a referb Z30 *le sigh* (I have had nothing but bad luck with referbs) . With this new phone came the latest OS (Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2582) .

I am finding that every once and a whole the phone will freeze for 5-10 seconds and just go back to what it was doing but I cannot do anything when it's like this. Is this a known issue or should I be worried because it's a referb?

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 01:58 PM
    I never used that OS but had good luck with 2726
    04-25-15 05:56 AM
    Would much prefer return to OS 10.2 from 10.3

Posted using my BlackBerry Z30.
    04-25-15 08:52 AM

Have a Z30 and was one of the people who's phone's screen died, went black/blank and had to get it repaired. Turns out BlackBerry didn't find it would be repaired so sent me a referb Z30 *le sigh* (I have had nothing but bad luck with referbs) . With this new phone came the latest OS (Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2582) .

I am finding that every once and a whole the phone will freeze for 5-10 seconds and just go back to what it was doing but I cannot do anything when it's like this. Is this a known issue or should I be worried because it's a referb?

Posted via CB10

I don't think it is a referb issue as I have seen it occasionaly on my Z30. I usually get impatient and do a battery pull (hard reset).
    04-25-15 11:58 AM
    I don't think it is a referb issue as I have seen it occasionaly on my Z30. I usually get impatient and do a battery pull (hard reset).
    At least one other person is having an issue... it isn't long enough for me to want to hard reset, yet. It seems to be when im running multiple android apps. Maybe its the android runtime player?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-25-15 05:24 PM
    Discovered yet another clue in my total botched up phone.

Today i desperately needed to use my phone (which cant recieve make phonecalls as it cuts out more than it creates sound)
    I noticed though the headset/speaker icon kept flipping back and forth-quickly which is likely to be the cause of the sound cutting in and out???
    This coincides with the volume that jumps about on the main volume slider.
    No autoload etc has helped with my media problem.
    Does this info help anyone at all with knowing how to fix my problem?

DISCOVERY- sounds and video work if I plug a headphone set in. Ummm? Includes they keypad sounds.
    Blackberry assistant can repeat without cutting out as usual.
    Last edited by Kate Robb; 05-02-15 at 09:12 PM.
    05-02-15 06:56 PM
    Discovered yet another clue in my total botched up phone.

Today i desperately needed to use my phone (which cant recieve make phonecalls as it cuts out more than it creates sound)
    I noticed though the headset/speaker icon kept flipping back and forth-quickly which is likely to be the cause of the sound cutting in and out???
    This coincides with the volume that jumps about on the main volume slider.
    No autoload etc has helped with my media problem.
    Does this info help anyone at all with knowing how to fix my problem?

DISCOVERY- sounds and video work if I plug a headphone set in. Ummm? Includes they keypad sounds.
    Blackberry assistant can repeat without cutting out as usual.
    How does the call work with a headset? You should start a specific thread so your problem can receive better focus.
    05-03-15 11:11 AM

Posted via CB10
    Update. I've tried a few things and it's still doing it. Not sure what triggers it but I feel it's android apps/player. The volume is delayed when pressed and it freezes everything for a split second when pressed + / -. For instance, if I'm playing music in any source (mp3, YouTube in browser, Songza,etc) when I want to turn up / down the volume, it will mute the sound / freeze the phone for a split second, delay, turn up / down the volume. It's really annoying and the only 'fix' I've found is just reboot the phone.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-15 01:26 PM
    What happened to pictures. I'm getting a lot of Blurred pictures. The HDR is really slow.

Appreciate the help
    07-26-15 10:21 PM
    We believe that in exchange for the maintenance release soon. I have the right to industrial sakhoma Z30 of shopbb. Maybe I should wait MR.
    10-20-15 05:10 AM
    Keyboard doesn't work. Not in any of the apps. It types, the shortcuts are working fine, but I can't input any text in input fields.
    That's blocking me from connecting to wifi network. Which is even more annoying
    10-02-17 04:43 AM
    Keyboard doesn't work. Not in any of the apps. It types, the shortcuts are working fine, but I can't input any text in input fields.
    That's blocking me from connecting to wifi network. Which is even more annoying
    Use 10.3.3. Not sure why anyone would still be trying to load 10.3.1 at this point.
    10-02-17 05:09 PM
343 ... 121314