Call log only goes back 4 days for me on Passport 10.3.1.1581. My fathers Z30 goes back a week on 10.3.1. He didn't have this issue on 10.2.1. I cannot figure out how to extend this, or if this is a bug?
    03-09-15 08:58 AM
    Hotspot has stopped working on my Z30 after the update. Any remedies?

Passport SQW100-1; OS 10.3.0.908
    The mobile Hotspot is working fine on my Z30 using 10.3.1.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 10:11 AM
    Anyone else's Media stuttering like mad when changing the volume?
    I tried VLC and it's so bad it nearly crashes :/
    Yes, everytime I adjust the volume of music as it's playing over Bluetooth, there is a stutter in the music and an audible click or pop sound. It used to work smoothly.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 10:36 AM
    Also, not necessarily a 'bug' but I would call it an 'issue' is that the new hide picture feature seems to work when in the pictures app. However, if you scroll through your pictures gallery through the camera app all pictures are visible including hidden ones.
    I've just tested it on my Z30 and you're right. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand has done.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 11:14 AM
    My Android instagram app also no longer works, even after uninstalling and reinstalling. It used to work perfectly.

Posted via CB10
    My Instagram app is working fine. No problems.

I downloaded it to my z30 from the Google Play store using Snap, version: 1.0.689.1294.

My os version is: 10.3.1.2267.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 11:19 AM
    In android apps such as snapchat and instagram, videos won't play properly. There's glitch.

Posted via CB10
    On mine, the videos are playing properly with sound. I tested it this morning.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 11:20 AM
    Btw, regarding the ring tones already mentioned here - I have set custom mp3 to my wife's number. Even when the phone is set to vibrate only, when she calls the phone rings out loud. Hope that's not the purpose... seriously, this is not to happen during business meetings... someone should fix that....

Posted via CB10
    The way the ring tones work is set in the "Notifications" settings. There are several "notification profiles" to choose from to set the ring tone, volume, vibrate, etc.

In addition you have the option to set up custom notifications for each individual contact. When you do this, you have a choice: do you want the custom profile for this contact to override the current notification profile (normal, silent, phone only, vibrate, etc.)?

For those contacts whose phone calls you don't want to interrupt your meetings, set the "Contact Notifications" settings for "Phone calls" to "Profile" for sound, and vibrate but set the "Ring tone " to whichever mp3 file you like. That way, whichever Profile setting you select for the phone, the volume level and sound will be at that setting. Silent if you select "silent". Vibrate if you select "vibrate". When you select "normal" or "phone calls only", the wife's ring tone will be played. See the following screenshot:

Attachment 340000

But you may have someone whose calls you want to come thru to you even if your phone is muted, maybe an elderly person in your family or your boss. In those cases, for those contacts whose phone calls you DO want to interrupt your meetings, set the "Contact Notifications" settings for "Phone calls" to "On" for sound, and vibrate as well if you like.

Attachment 339999
    Last edited by PatrickMJS; 03-09-15 at 07:51 PM.
    03-09-15 12:18 PM
    Notifications Not Working, LED only
    Since upgrading to 3.1,i do not receive any tones or vibration for incoming phone calls, email, BBM or text messages.
    All notification settings are set to normal, volume at max.
    I don't want to risk a restart and have my phone not power up.
    Any suggestions?

Posted by Jerbru
    03-09-15 06:50 PM
    Notifications Not Working, LED only
    Since upgrading to 3.1,i do not receive any tones or vibration for incoming phone calls, email, BBM or text messages.
    All notification settings are set to normal, volume at max.
    I don't want to risk a restart and have my phone not power up.
    Any suggestions?

Posted by Jerbru
    Why would you be afraid it won't power up? Just make sure your battery isn't about dead.
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    03-09-15 06:51 PM
    weak WIFI
    unstable WIFI connection
    cannot save pictures from a web page (select a picture, chose save, but nothing happens.)

Features requests
    Arrange web favorites
    Allow using text-only notification (as those for 10.2.1)
    Last edited by pbfan; 03-11-15 at 07:32 AM.
    03-10-15 10:28 AM
    Hi all,

Since I am still having the issue with the main contacts folder not syncing when other folders are available in Exchange/Outlook (problem returns after restart), I thought I'd post the link here to possibly gather some more attention:
    $forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=999362

Anyone else here have similar issues?

Best,

Trespasser22

BlackBerry Q10, SQN100-3, OS 10.3.1.1565, T-mobile Germany

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 01:59 PM
    Anyone having issues with link? I can't sync my z30 anymore...

Posted via CB10
    Ya, I am also having issues with my Q10. Link doesn't even recognize my Q10 anymore. I just noticed it last night. I am going to search the Forums to see if there are any discussions on that.
    03-10-15 09:09 PM
    Ya, I am also having issues with my Q10. Link doesn't even recognize my Q10 anymore. I just noticed it last night. I am going to search the Forums to see if there are any discussions on that.
    If you have USB mass storage toggled on, Link won't recognize your device.
    03-11-15 09:07 AM
    If you have USB mass storage toggled on, Link won't recognize your device.
    I just checked, it's off.
    03-11-15 09:59 AM
    Updated same day Telus released it OTA on WiFi - did both of my Z30's
    Sequence: Backed up with Backup Pro - Security wipe - update

Not sure if this has been reported:

Calendar; Upon opening goes to Jan of todays date
    Calendar: Upon switching from portrait to landscape switches from todays date to totally different date...that is once you are finally in todays date after Leaving January.!

Cannot seem to set a specific Ringtone from a BBry Certified app (from bbry world) - "ringtones" does not show up in the options when setting "Contact Notifications"

On wake, the numeric password screen does not show up..one has to tap in the typing box to get it to activate.

Those are my Z30's issues to date...nothing major but not something one would expect..

BLACK SCREEN UPON DEAD BATTERY
    For those of you that have this issue...there is a potential fix for this in this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...e-z30-1003797/

Post # 70 By: ExplicitPromo

rgds,

stk
    03-11-15 10:29 AM
    BLACK SCREEN UPON DEAD BATTERY
    For those of you that have this issue...there is a potential fix for this in this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...e-z30-1003797/

Post # 70 By: ExplicitPromo

rgds,

stk
    Personally, I haven't been able to replicate ExplicitPromo's instructions to get anything to work. With probably 100 hard resets under my phone's belt, it doesn't seem to work (for me). He's said he's been able to fix his phone and his neighbours but I haven't seen anyone else stating his system has worked unless they haven't and haven't said anything.

But if anyone HAS fixed their Z30's with this method, please post somewhere stating they have. Give me ( and others who have been trying ) hope!
    03-11-15 04:45 PM
    How about their bad camera software that doesn't focus well and is terrible at night or dark conditions

Also the keyboard feels heavier.

@Bla1ze can you request someone to do testing on why google maps latest version doesn't work on z10 STL 1? It's quite frustrating. stuck at 6.4.

Its the best maps app available for me.

Posted via CB10
    My camera focus is quite quick. Love the panaroma in 10.3 BlackBerry nailed it on This one

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 04:50 PM
    I have the same problem.
    Fixes that have worked: restarting the phone while it's connected to the computer.
    When that doesn't work, restarting the computer with the phone connected and sometimes the phone too.
    And my Q10 only syncs one way now: from the computer to the phone. Whatever I've entered on the phone from out in the field has to be manually entered onto the computer now.
    03-11-15 07:15 PM
    Known issues with BlackBerry 10.3.1 update-screen-shot-2015-03-11-5.15.14-pm.jpg
    Apparently a lot of people in Canada are complaining about the 10.3.1 downdate and not just everyone else in the world.

Rogers pulls 10.3.1
    anon(3461851) likes this.
    03-11-15 07:18 PM
    My games menu still showing error sc_http_server_error after update to 10.3.1

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 09:07 PM

Posted via CB10
    That service is no longer available. BlackBerry stopped support it. It's not a bug it's just not available anymore.
    Regards

Z10 STL100-3/10.3.1.2267/CB10
    03-11-15 09:47 PM

Posted via CB10
    One more thing. If you wipe your phone and reload the OS using link you will see that it no longer comes pre-installed on the OS.

Z10 STL100-3/10.3.1.2267/CB10
    03-11-15 09:50 PM
    Black Screen Upon Dead Battery?

Maybe the screen is black because the battery is dead?

Ha ha!

Johnny Two-Shoes. Because I have two feet.
    03-12-15 12:22 AM
    I couldnt see the issue of contacts being messed up in the sim card in the list acknowledged By BlackBerry. I dont think its just me, coz I have seen some other too speaking the same...contacts saved in sim card is being badly messed up...sometime the number goes clear...but It can be seen when we put the sim card in another phone. Also it can be seen when we use 10.2.1.
    Please let BlackBerry know this issue...

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 09:52 AM
    How is this a resolution?
    KB36766-BlackBerry 10 smartphone Screen appears blank or black and will not power on after software update

See if the device works and have it sent out to your Point of Purchase.
    03-12-15 06:29 PM
343 ... 89101112 ...