My Android instagram app also no longer works, even after uninstalling and reinstalling. It used to work perfectly.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 01:59 PM
    My problem is when I turn notifications off, sounds still come through. Also notice iffy side button volume controls. Oh, and when I turn off notifications in quick settings, icon does not go blue like all others, just had white slash across, which is very difficult for me to see ; should turn blue for ease of use

Sporting a White Zed Ten
    03-06-15 11:40 AM
    Oh, and when I turn off notifications in quick settings, icon does not go blue like all others, just had white slash across, which is very difficult for me to see ; should turn blue for ease of use
    Sporting a White Zed Ten
    Agreed, not liking the white slash either.
    03-06-15 11:55 AM
    My problem is when I turn notifications off, sounds still come through. Also notice iffy side button volume controls. Oh, and when I turn off notifications in quick settings, icon does not go blue like all others, just had white slash across, which is very difficult for me to see ; should turn blue for ease of use

Sporting a White Zed Ten
    Scroll up to see my post a few days ago. I figured out how to fix my notifications issue, which sounds similar to yours.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 12:05 PM
    1. Phone model: Q5
    2. Carrier company: Telcel
    3. OS release: Leaked 10.3.1.2243 (Could this be the source of the problem?)

In different applications (BlackBerry Maps, Moovit & Waze), the GPS connection isn't available. The location services are enabled (In fact, BlackBerry Compass, BlackBerry Travel & BlackBerry Weather works perfectly). I wonder if there are similar reports about this...
    03-07-15 02:43 AM
    In android apps such as snapchat and instagram, videos won't play properly. There's glitch.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 02:50 AM

These are known issues and fully acknowledged.
    My calendar audio notifications do not work on either of my unlocked Z30's (from ShopBlackBerry.com) since the update. All the other parts of the notifications work (popup, vibrate, LED, and snooze function), but the ringtone I have selected does not sound. I started a thread about it myself and have also noticed tons of other people with this same complaint...please add this to the list of known bugs, hoping for a fix soon. Thanks Bla1ze!
    03-07-15 03:38 AM
    I found problem that, in bedside mode my Z10 incoming calls alert is muted. Also i found battery charging problem. Only 95% charged. Please give solution if anybody has the solution.

Posted via My Z10 - STL100-1
    03-07-15 08:40 AM
    1. Phone model: Q5
    2. Carrier company: Telcel
    3. OS release: Leaked 10.3.1.2243 (Could this be the source of the problem?)

In different applications (BlackBerry Maps, Moovit & Waze), the GPS connection isn't available. The location services are enabled (In fact, BlackBerry Compass, BlackBerry Travel & BlackBerry Weather works perfectly). I wonder if there are similar reports about this...
    Go to app manager and check individual app permissions to check if location services are toggled on for those apps.
    MarcoAntonioGR likes this.
    03-07-15 10:18 AM
    Go to app manager and check individual app permissions to check if location services are toggled on for those apps.
    Thanks Tim-ANC!

The location permissions are enabled on the three applications mentioned above.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone via Tapatalk
    03-07-15 10:41 AM
    OMG. I'm actually scared to update after reading this thread! Really? This all slipped through QC? I think BlackBerry laid off way too many people.
    03-07-15 07:02 PM
    I think that, in an attempt to match those neat circular action buttons, BB cut a few too many corners in development and testing.

Seriously, does BlackBerry have an official bug tracker? I'd like to see which bugs/issues have already been reported to them, and then submit reports for the rest that I've come across. There are two bugs that made it to 10.3.1 (from 10.2.1) that I assumed would have been fixed, so I don't want to assume anymore, and I hope it'll make a difference for the next release.
    03-07-15 09:25 PM
    Are we to expect a small update with some fixes anytime soon?

Posted via CB10 from my BlackBerry Q10
    03-07-15 09:31 PM
    OMG. I'm actually scared to update after reading this thread! Really? This all slipped through QC? I think BlackBerry laid off way too many people.
    It doesn't happen with all phones. Mine is working like a charm. No problems as of yet except for some screen flickering issue on text messaging at times. Better battery. Better options.. So far good!

Posted via CB10
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    03-07-15 10:50 PM
    My calendar audio notifications do not work on either of my unlocked Z30's (from ShopBlackBerry.com) since the update. All the other parts of the notifications work (popup, vibrate, LED, and snooze function), but the ringtone I have selected does not sound. I started a thread about it myself and have also noticed tons of other people with this same complaint...please add this to the list of known bugs, hoping for a fix soon. Thanks Bla1ze!
    Phone model: Q5
    Carrier company: Fido
    OS release: Official 10.3.1.1581 a week ago installed
    Only BB World apps loaded
    Along with the No calendar alerts, Contacted the App created of Hub++ they said it was BB and to wait for another update. Calendar I use the most. LED, Vibrate work for all my emails, text message and FB notifications; All due to Hub ++ App.
    One thing that is irritating is that the keyboard keys A, P, Delete, and Enter freeze/stop working. I have done several resets, by holding the volume keys and power button. Sometimes it works, I have had to shut off my password screen lock as it contained A, & P characters. This only happened after the update that took 4 hrs via BB Link as it kept getting the no space error over wifi.
    I cannot find anywhere how to get the keyboard back.
    I did delete FB app and re-install the app and my keyboard worked in all app�s and text message till it froze again. I repeated the above and it made no difference, still frozen keys.
    Frozen keys apply to every text field. Need this fixes ASAP!!
    03-08-15 01:05 AM

These are known issues and fully acknowledged.
    when play video/music using stock app, a little sound lagging when press volume button.

and play video using android app are always lagging.

Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.2267
    Last edited by arrowz; 03-08-15 at 08:23 AM.
    03-08-15 06:57 AM
    weird because mine is remarably faster
    03-08-15 07:06 AM
    when play video/music using stock app, a little sound lagging when press volume button.

Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.2267
    Reboot the phone, mine was like that but it's fine after a reboot.
    03-08-15 09:36 AM

Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.2267
    Mine does the same.I've heard several people complaining about this.
    Also when do they acknowledge the Advanced Interactions not working, and/or rendering device sensors not functioning?
    03-08-15 09:46 AM
    Mine does the same.I've heard several people complaining about this.
    Also when do they acknowledge the Advanced Interactions not working, and/or rendering device sensors not functioning?
    becuase of this blackberry stop 10.3.1 distribution for z10 and q10, there is on the news out there

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 10:12 AM
    Did you notice that when adding new event in the calendar (10.3.1.1565 on Z30) it doesn't allow to invite attendees and switch to different calendar either? Regardless that there are 3 calendars set for different accounts... accepting meetings works fine, but you can't create one as sending invitation out does not work... or do you know how to...?

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 04:52 PM
    Btw, regarding the ring tones already mentioned here - I have set custom mp3 to my wife's number. Even when the phone is set to vibrate only, when she calls the phone rings out loud. Hope that's not the purpose... seriously, this is not to happen during business meetings... someone should fix that....

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 04:56 PM
    Anyone having issues with link? I can't sync my z30 anymore...

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 05:02 PM
    Btw, regarding the ring tones already mentioned here - I have set custom mp3 to my wife's number. Even when the phone is set to vibrate only, when she calls the phone rings out loud. Hope that's not the purpose... seriously, this is not to happen during business meetings... someone should fix that....

Posted via CB10
    I had the same thing happening. This was from a post I made in this thread a week or so ago:

"I think I figured out how to fix it. The notifications were coming through from people who I have custom notifications set up for. I needed to change them under their contact notifications. Settings > Notifications > Contact Notifications. Then under each person make sure sound was set to profile settings. For some it was set to ON."
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    03-08-15 07:30 PM
    I found problem that, in bedside mode my Z10 incoming calls alert is muted.

Posted via My Z10 - STL100-1
    It's because you are in bedside mode. Go check its settings.

CB on Q10
    steakman911 likes this.
    03-08-15 08:11 PM
343 ... 7891011 ...