Screen Flickers anytime.. no cause found....help???

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 11:27 PM
    my facebook disappeared from the hub
    Even it unfriended you huh? Bummer.

Via my simply amazing  Q10 10.3.1.2267
    03-03-15 11:35 PM
    Also noticing battery life not as great as before on my Z30 on Fido. I was using a leaked 10.3.1 before this official update.

Posted via CB10
    Battery life on Z30 had been very good before 10.3 upgrade, now very poor.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 11:36 PM
    Just got the dreaded green flicker when I went to record a video. Stopped recording and then restarted all good. It's very rarely that I get any flicker but this was by far the worst. On. 2267, waiting for official fix for this, and the lower notification volumes. I have noticed a few minor bugs but I can't complain, others have it worse. Besides, the positives far outweigh the negatives.

Posted by Passport, BlackBerry's Beast!
    03-04-15 03:22 AM
    Had been getting update notifications on my Z30, never updated, now since yesterday these have stopped and it says in on the latest software. If there is problems with it, I would have thought this should be on the main page.

Posted via CB4
    03-04-15 03:39 AM
    Had been getting update notifications on my Z30, never updated, now since yesterday these have stopped and it says in on the latest software. If there is problems with it, I would have thought this should be on the main page.

Posted via CB4
    Same problem here.
    Software Update notifications have stopped on device and cannot get update through BB Link either.
    Ever tried Sachesi yesterday, and I cannot find 10.3.1 available for my Z10 from Rogers anymore ?
    Was it pulled ?
    03-04-15 10:44 AM
    I didn't have a chance to try to Rogers update on my Z10 until this week. When I tried, it sotpped the download itself and when I look for it, it has disapeared. Says I have the current software, 10.2.1.3062.
    Called Rogers and the tech support guy says they have pulled the update due to issues.
    Guess 10.3 will have to wait, but better that than having some of these problems.
    Well this explains why I have stopped receiving Software Updates on my phone and cannot Update through BB Link as well.
    I even tried Sachesi last night, and could not find a 10.3.1 for my Rogers Z10 available for download.
    I thought my phone was messed up....... may not....
    03-04-15 10:47 AM
    Well this explains why I have stopped receiving Software Updates on my phone and cannot Update through BB Link as well.
    I even tried Sachesi last night, and could not find a 10.3.1 for my Rogers Z10 available for download.
    I thought my phone was messed up....... may not....
    Trust me, you guys don't want 10.3.1 if there are these issues. I'm currently have BlackBerry 10 smartphone Screen appears blank or black and will not power on after software update and it's not fun
    Zeds likes this.
    03-04-15 12:30 PM
    It's useful when people post their model and OS release (and whether leaked or official) along with a description of the problem encountered. While it is certainly frustrating to have sound lowered (or alarms that no longer sound) it's almost impossible to address these issues if no additional information is provided.

With this in mind, I would urge anyone who is serious about having problems addressed to include in their posting:
    1. Phone model
    2. Carrier company
    3. OS release (and whether official or leaked)
    4. Any potentially relevant environmental variables (e.g. if you use many -- or maybe just exotic -- Android apps, or do you have only native BB apps installed)
    5. Any prior issues with the phone or software
    6. What happened immediately before the problem occurred -- e.g. had you been using (or exiting!) a particular app

I know ... this feels like work. But a post that says only "I upgraded to 10.3.1 and now my phone is broken" isn't useful.
    steakman911 likes this.
    03-04-15 02:13 PM
    It's useful when people post their model and OS release (and whether leaked or official) along with a description of the problem encountered. While it is certainly frustrating to have sound lowered (or alarms that no longer sound) it's almost impossible to address these issues if no additional information is provided.

With this in mind, I would urge anyone who is serious about having problems addressed to include in their posting:
    1. Phone model
    2. Carrier company
    3. OS release (and whether official or leaked)
    4. Any potentially relevant environmental variables (e.g. if you use many -- or maybe just exotic -- Android apps, or do you have only native BB apps installed)
    5. Any prior issues with the phone or software
    6. What happened immediately before the problem occurred -- e.g. had you been using (or exiting!) a particular app

I know ... this feels like work. But a post that says only "I upgraded to 10.3.1 and now my phone is broken" isn't useful.
    I'll get you most of that information as soon as my phone's screen turns on for me to look.

Z30STA100-5
    Rogers
    Apps from BBWorld, Snap and Amazon App Stores
    None
    The phone ran out of battery and decided to not turn my screen back on

And like I said, known issue KB36766-BlackBerry 10 smartphone Screen appears blank or black and will not power on after software update
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-04-15 03:41 PM
    Z10 STL100-3 (Unlocked)
    Old 10.2.xxxx (official, maybe 3062)
    new 10.3.1.1581
    issue ATT app got on my phone for no reason after update
    Full Description
    Got the update on unlocked shopBB Z10. I removed the SIM when I update but they still decided to put AT&T apps on my phone. (ATT Family Safety and myATT) Is there any other settings disabled because I got the ATT update? I am not even using ATT, I am using H2O. It gets me insecure to have ATT on my phone. Other than that, the keyboard is to my dislike. The bottom row shifted slightly right. (wonder if that can be changed in settings)
    03-04-15 09:13 PM
    Battery life on Z30 had been very good before 10.3 upgrade, now very poor.

Posted via CB10
    Day 2 battery life much much much better! The software was undoubtedly running through its algorithms in Day 1 to end up with the most efficient algorithm for battery management and for Day 2 everything is perfect .

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 09:13 PM
    flickering happened to me for the first time today when i have adobe reader open and settings at the same time.

also i noticed battery suffered. i usually end the day with around 68% today I hit 20%
    03-04-15 09:20 PM
    Also noticing battery life not as great as before on my Z30 on Fido. I was using a leaked 10.3.1 before this official update.

Posted via CB10
    Give your Z30 a day or two, battery life will get better as the software "learns" the battery type and parameters.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 09:29 PM
    I've only ever had flickering on the text message conversation view, which is weird
    03-05-15 03:27 AM
    You didn't add the issues with apps not closing (especially Android apps)?
    03-05-15 07:14 AM
    Just found a crazy thing.. when USB mass storage is enabled it doesn't read the sd card. I don't know if it's normal. No other problems as of yet except for some screen flickering issue in text messaging at times.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 12:02 PM
    Hey all. I've been searching for a solution for this and can't figure it out.

I have a Z10 and ever since I upgraded OTA to 10.3.1 my BBM messages don't vibrate upon reception. I'm on the Vibrate Only profile and have looked through everything and even tried creating a new profile but it's not working.

To clarify, it is only single conversations that don't vibrate for me. My group messages will vibrate.

Has this happened to anyone else? Anyone know of a solution?

Phone: Z10 STL100-3
    Software: 10.3.1.1581 downloaded OTA through carrier. Never downloaded leak.
    Carrier: Rogers (Canada)
    03-05-15 12:10 PM
    Also, not necessarily a 'bug' but I would call it an 'issue' is that the new hide picture feature seems to work when in the pictures app. However, if you scroll through your pictures gallery through the camera app all pictures are visible including hidden ones.
    03-05-15 12:16 PM
    Hello,
    The led notification for CB10 app is not working. Just in case it is the only app were I have encountered this problem. What could it be? Any ideas?
    Regards

Z10STL 100-3/10.3.1.2267/CB10
    03-05-15 12:26 PM
    Just found a crazy thing.. when USB mass storage is enabled it doesn't read the sd card. I don't know if it's normal. No other problems as of yet except for some screen flickering issue in text messaging at times.

Posted via CB10
    With USB mass storage enabled, BB Link will not see it. Mass storage off, BB Link, "links" to it.
    03-05-15 12:32 PM
    Have the bugs in 10.3. 1 now been fixed? Is it safe to download now?

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 01:14 PM
    Anyone else have an issue with Password Keeper turning the cloud sync back on every time? I turned it off, watched it turn itself back on. No worries, except it keeps telling me "1 record didn't sync" and contunually looping.

Z10, stl100-3, on att, official 10.3.1 installed by Sachesi

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 01:18 PM
    Have the bugs in 10.3. 1 now been fixed? Is it safe to download now?

Posted via CB10
    What device do you have?
    03-05-15 01:20 PM
    Anyone having trouble with texting or calling voicemail? After the update, it keeps stalling. I will punch in letters and nothing appears for a few seconds. Doesn't happen all of the time but often enough to be a huge nuisance. When I try to access voicemail from the hub, it also stalls for a few seconds before dialing and then the screen freezes and I cannot punch anything or swipe for a few more seconds

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 01:58 PM
343 ... 678910 ...