As well as the weak wifi issue I am having problems with the pictures app, if I scroll through a folder and look at a photo / picture then continue to scroll through it will jump back to the very start again. I have tried the usual..off, battery pull, restart and reinstall but nothing has cured it so far
    Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance

Z10 STL-100-2 OS 10.3.1565
    Dou you mean wifi lower range in comparison to 10.2 ?
    02-26-15 08:37 AM
    Data deletion issue is still not fixed.
    Only Led issue is fixed.
    It's supposed to fix both according to this, I can't comment as I haven't been affected.

http://crackberry.com/having-blue-le...res-how-fix-it

Posted via CB10 using my Z10 STL100-2 /10.2.1.3442 (My choice)
    02-26-15 09:46 AM
    I have an issue on my Z10 since the 10.3.1 upgrade that I have not seen reported by anyone else. I quickly discovered that my notification "Profiles" no longer work to do as they are intended. Even on "silent, vibrate only and bedside" the sound of an incoming text or phone call still sounds. I have been using the notification enhancing app "BeBuzz" but even after uninstalling it the problem persists. I'm hoping someone knows of a fix for this. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 11:23 AM
    Dig into each profiles app settings.
    02-26-15 11:33 AM
    Dig into each profiles app settings.
    He means Settings> notifications> Profiles Normal> Customize App Notifications. Can be set for other profiles too.

PS KBZ: Me no like your avatar.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-26-15 12:09 PM
    He means Settings> notifications> Profiles Normal> Customize App Notifications. Can be set for other profiles too.

PS KBZ: Me no like your avatar.
    I see why. A friend made that for me. I don't care for either team
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    02-26-15 01:24 PM
    For the most part the os 10.3.1 upgrade to my Z30 is working fine, but I have one annoying problem. When I try to enter a calendar appointment using Blend on my PC desktop, the appointments do not appear in month view, on the desktop. They immediately sync with the phone and Google calendar, but I cannot see them on Blend desktop calendar (on the PC). The weird thing is that they show up in week or day view but not in month view. Anyone else notice this?
    02-26-15 02:39 PM
    Browser most of the time running video/music but no sound. Have to close browser open msuic app play song close music app and then open browser and try again..

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 02:43 PM
    On my z10 when i opened instagram or vine the videos people upload won't normally played, it gets lagging

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 07:01 PM
    Browser most of the time running video/music but no sound. Have to close browser open msuic app play song close music app and then open browser and try again..

Posted via CB10
    Maybe this will work?

http://forums.crackberry.com/ask-que...-sound-999455/
    02-26-15 07:10 PM
    I'd like to report something I think is a bug on the browser.
    Say you are on a webpage and it has some links that you wanna open in new tabs. What I would do is to press and hold the link (options with icons should show up on the right) and use the other hand to select the icon for opening it in a new tab without revealing the full side menu for options.
    This isn't working. If you do this in the HUB, it would work. And thats why I think its a bug.
    Note that its pretty much the whole quick menu (showing icons only) wouldn't work. So if you try to cancel word selection/copy/share..., nothing would work using the quick side menu (icons mode).
    nah.uhh likes this.
    02-26-15 07:20 PM
    This one took out my Z30:
    BlackBerry 10 smartphone Screen appears blank or black and will not power on after software update - BlackBerry Knowledge Base KB36766

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 08:04 PM
    I have an issue on my Z10 since the 10.3.1 upgrade that I have not seen reported by anyone else. I quickly discovered that my notification "Profiles" no longer work to do as they are intended. Even on "silent, vibrate only and bedside" the sound of an incoming text or phone call still sounds. I have been using the notification enhancing app "BeBuzz" but even after uninstalling it the problem persists. I'm hoping someone knows of a fix for this. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    I've had this same issue, particularly with BBM audio alerts coming in while in both Silent and Bedside mode. I tried fixing it by going into Settings > Notifications > Profiles > Silent and turned the sound off (I left LED and instant previews on). Then I went into Bedside and turned everything off. Then under both Silent and Bedside I also went to Customize App Notification and turned All Notifications off for everything listed under Applications and Other Applications. But I'm still getting audio BBM notifications when in both Silent mode and Bedside mode. I tried turning all alerts back on and then off again and restarted the phone. I turned them on, restarted the phone, and then turned them off. I even went in and turned them on, restarted, then off, and then restarted again. But I'm still getting BBM audio alerts. Any suggestions?

UPDATE : think I figured out how to fix it. The notifications were coming through from people who I have custom notifications set up for. I needed to change them under their contact notifications. Settings > Notifications > Contact Notifications. Then under each person make sure sound was set to profile settings. For some it was set to ON.
    Last edited by parothd95; 02-27-15 at 03:25 AM.
    coolhorn likes this.
    02-26-15 08:15 PM
    If it's a BBM group you're continuing to hear notifications with, have you tried turning them off in Group Settings? Turn show chats and pictures in the hub to off.

Via my simply amazing  Q10 10.3.1.2267
    02-26-15 08:51 PM
    No not a group just single messages from an individual user.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 09:06 PM
    It's supposed to fix both according to this, I can't comment as I haven't been affected.

Having 'Blue LED' errors on your BlackBerry 10 device? Here's how to fix it! | CrackBerry.com

But i have checked, only blue LED issue is disappeared nothing changes for data deletion.

My model is z10 STL-1003. OS 10.3.1581.

Any suggestions?
    02-26-15 09:49 PM
    m3ach,

Yes. I have just, at this moment, had that issue.

Given some other information missing, I am now of the mind this is a gradual degradation or perhaps a reading issue....Some other issues I have just discovered in the last couple hours of use, that that I have not posted, are

Some other issues that are coming up (and that I have not yet noted elsewhere)....Just trying to find out if a feature/process change or a bad install...

1. Missed calls - now I must push twice. First push brings up a screen with a "call back" option at the bottom that must be pressed. Is this correct? In the old OS, just push the missed call once and the call back is in place.

2. Call ends, a black screen‎ appears with a green square at the top showing call duration. Holds for about 3 to 5 seconds, then goes black again and returns to phone main screen. Total time to wait: 5 to 8 seconds.

3. Every time I wake up the phone, the Hub is showing. Even if I leave it on an email account I want to see when I wake the phone up, it is ALWAYS the Hub. Is there a setting I can change as I didn't need to with 10.2.

4. Contacts have become jumbled. Actually the update seems to have randomly deleted numerous ‎bits of info. At the moment seems to be email addresses of people to whom I mail using their various accounts. For example a person may have three or four emails depending on the project, entity, or just personal vs work. Correction - see above now.

5. Bluetooth headset. Seems that when I select to use the handset, as I sometimes want to do, the phone rings on the handset and then switches to the headset automatically. I then have to search my bag, if I am at an airport like this morning. Or juggle things, search for the headset . . . Again, is this a feature?

5.5 Hmmm. Have just read of issues with others being able to hear their called party and the party can't hear the caller. I wonder if this my issue and NOT #5 above. will investigate.

6. And hotspot still no working on the Q10 - it shows on, but nothing connected. All devices connected previously to 10.2 no issues.
    Last edited by playfoot; 02-26-15 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Just discovered new info on other post.
    m3ach likes this.
    02-26-15 10:58 PM
    I used multiple calendars and group calendars. Only 1 of my 2 group calendars can take entries from the calendar app. Where before I could select it. It showed in the settings but I can't select it. At this point the calendar is screwed for me.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 11:17 PM
    How Do i Can Only restore And Call Logs & Text Msg From Backup???
    02-26-15 11:40 PM
    Updated to 10.3.1.2244 and problems started.
    1. My Z3 works very slow, hangs every time I try to use any bb or android app.
    2. Rotation Lock problem(Apps and hub can not get back to the portrait mode.
    3. Calling screens responds (Updates) very late after dialing a number and receiving any call.
    4. The orientation (Design) of calling screen of 10.2 was better than 10.3. (In 10.2 the circle to receive or reject call was at the bottom and moving but not in 10.3.
    5. Ringtone and notification sounds are low in volume.

Overall NOT A GOOD UPDATE. NEED LOT OF IMPROVEMENTS.
    02-27-15 04:17 AM
    I have 2 Bluetooth issues with 10.3.1:
    1) My Bluetooth speaker used to play much loader at max volume. It's now far to soft at max volume. This has occurred on both my Q10 an Z3 with the same speaker and I know it's not the speaker because I tested it with another MP3 player and got the same old volume max volume that I used to get prior to 10.3.1.
    2) My Bluetooth car-kit (Nokia CK-7W) used to work perfectly prior to 10.3.1. Once 10.3.1 was installed it struggled to connect at first but after getting it to connect, there's no voice transmitting or receiving. People I have tried to call say the call come through but no sound?

Is there any confirmation of other BT issues and if so, is Blackberry aware and trying to correct this?
    Otherwise very happy with 10.3.1
    02-27-15 05:57 AM
    Maybe the Bug with the ID: KB36670 should be added....

I couldn't link it since I don't have the needed 10 posts...

Best regards
    track
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    02-27-15 06:08 AM
    But i have checked, only blue LED issue is disappeared nothing changes for data deletion.

My model is z10 STL-1003. OS 10.3.1581.

Any suggestions?
    1. I guess you can contact BlackBerry help via twitter and report that their 'fix' doesn't work for your phone and see what they suggest (probably to do a factory reset via Link).

2. Alternatively you could just go ahead and do the Link OS restore thing and a security wipe to see if that fixes it.

3. Grab an autoloader and go back to 10.2.1 until the majority of these issues are fixed, as I have.

Hope this helps you out.

02-27-15 06:13 AM
    m3ach,

Yes. I have just, at this moment, had that issue.

Given some other information missing, I am now of the mind this is a gradual degradation or perhaps a reading issue....Some other issues I have just discovered in the last couple hours of use, that that I have not posted, are

Some other issues that are coming up (and that I have not yet noted elsewhere)....Just trying to find out if a feature/process change or a bad install...
    I guess you mean the contact details not showing when you receive a call from one of them?

This is a deal breaker for me, I'll be waiting for this to be fixed before I load 10.3.1 again.

02-27-15 06:20 AM
    All these issues. Sounds like the leaks are better than officials.
    02-27-15 06:26 AM
343 ... 34567 ...