Hi All,

I thought this problem was fixed under 10.1, but apparently I didn't wait long enough for it to reappear.

I have a number of recurrent tasks that were transferred to my Q10 from my 9900. However, Remember doesn't support recurrent tasks, and now a bug has manifested itself. The recurrent tasks that are in the Remember database keep replicating themselves. I go in and delete them, yet they still keep respawning themselves.

I have tried:
    * Deleting them
    * Moving them to another folder and deleting them
    * Changing them and deleting them

Is there a way, once and for all, to get rid of these things? I've scoured the internet, and I've found various zombie killing methods (chainsaw, sawed off shotgun, machete), yet none seem applicable for my situation. Is there a way to do this? Maybe initialize the Remember database? Is there any way to back up individual entries or folders?

Bob
    09-20-13 06:36 PM
    That sounds bizarre.

I'm not familiar with being able to back up just individual folders. Have you tried uninstalling Remember? Then reinstalling?
    09-23-13 06:44 PM
    I don't think you can uninstall remember.

I ended up wiping and starting over without restoring from my old BB9900 backup. Then restored my notes using bb10outlooksync, which worked fine...

Bob

Posted via CB10
    pkcable likes this.
    09-23-13 07:59 PM