Cutting edge RF - Paratek radio on the Z30
    Very fast LTE support
    Time shift
    Remote file access
    No interruption in your tunes when listening in your car and text comes in.
    On Z30, Natural Sound
    With 10.2.1 around the corner (here now with leaks) - best of BlackBerry and Droid running on same device ;-)
    Team BlackBerry
    So much more........

The Apple has fallen from the tree, now in the process of being consumed by BlackBerries ;-)
    shief24 likes this.
    12-26-13 01:20 PM
    All these posts, I want my Z30 today, not next week!
    David in Durham and shief24 like this.
    12-26-13 01:26 PM
    Only ONE feature is missing from BB10 that would be a killer feature.

MOFO Cinnamon Toast Notifications...
    I'm not sure exactly what you are referring to but with 10.2 BB10 has toast notifications.
    12-26-13 01:55 PM
    I'm not sure exactly what you are referring to but with 10.2 BB10 has toast notifications.
    This:

http://n4bb.com/blackberry-patents-c...tive-keyboard/

Posted via CB10
    curvezzz likes this.
    12-26-13 01:58 PM
    The gesture ui, IMHO is the killer deal. I have and use an iDevice and I always end up swiping up to close an app. The hub is another nice thing. Emails on the blackberry is unbeatable.

Posted via Black ZeD on 10.2.1.1055
    12-26-13 02:09 PM
    It appears ElGusta has ran away. I have an iPhone 5 and it is not up to the speed of BB10.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 02:15 PM
    It appears ElGusta has ran away. I have an iPhone 5 and it is not up to the speed of BB10.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, nothing said here was subjective or false.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 02:23 PM
    This was a real informative thread and still keeps me as a proud owner of BB!
    Thanks!
    12-26-13 02:51 PM
    If I would have purchased an iphone only to find I could not attach files to emails I would have ground it into the floor with my heal. And people are actually using iphones? That is too funny.
    I actually could not even believe this until I read the above link.
    12-26-13 02:58 PM
    HUB, lockscreen preview, keyboard, micro USB, micro HDMI, expandable memory, BBM.
    12-26-13 03:16 PM
    this thread does contain important features and facts, but ppl forgot the thread title? it said "killer" features, not just features that iphone doesn't have. those things you guys mention are not game breaking and "killer". having gestures and having the same end result is not called "killer". having a hub is not called "killer". and having to use a wire cable to connect to your tv is definitely not "killer". it is actually a step back in technology when most ppl are trying to go wireless. the most laughable one is probably having to install apk files directly like iphone user will envy when they can just get it from the app store.

u know what "killer" feature iphone have. all the apps in the world ppl need and easy to use. when a grandma or a 3 years old can pick it up and enjoy it then it is a "killer" feature. not to mention most ppl would agree iphone look great. when you touch it you know its a premium product.

Until BB can step up their app game then all the "killer" feature you guys are naming will not be enough.
    12-26-13 03:16 PM
    You hit the nail on the head. Grandma's and 3 year old's. It's a great toy, but for business use, it's not even close to bb10. And plenty of post here point that out.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 03:26 PM
    Notice how you say grandma and 3yr Olds.. is that "killer" or rather "unintuitive and dumbed down"?

This isn't a toy! A 3yr old isn't really who should be using a phone to begin with and that shouldn't factor into why an adult might purchase a phone!

Posted via CB10
    curvezzz likes this.
    12-26-13 03:32 PM
    Exactly. Nothing wrong with an adult wanting to listen to music or play games. But outside of that, the iPhone doesn't really do much compared to the BB10 phones...especially the Q with its keyboard.

Calendar management on the iPhone is a joke. Business people need good Calendar and task management.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 03:35 PM
    Hello mate, the HUB is a unified inbox where you can view and reply to all messages without going to each application to the same like you do in iOS or Android.
    12-26-13 05:07 PM
    For me. The file browser. Some folks might not like it. But me being an old school PC using guy -- I want to be able to see files. Move them around etc.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.1259
    12-26-13 05:13 PM
    As a device BlackBerry rocks..as aplicationes hmmm well u know the answer lol

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 05:14 PM
    You all missed the best killer feature!

Being unique!

Nowadays all are anxious and follow the sheep herd. I never thought one day, that most people are sticking out their iPhones on a table! Wow, how unique! Why don't these kind of sheeple wear the same clothes and drive the same car with the same color????

Sorry, but I am very proud of owning a BlackBerry! Showing what I think of conformity or being a sheep!

Be unique!
    12-26-13 05:24 PM
    Every time I show someone the "peek" feature (swipe up and over to peek at the hub when in an app) they are seriously impressed. Favourite feature by far on my Zed10

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 05:47 PM
    Obviously, Multi-tasking at its best. Seriously, if you want a mobile computer, this is it. Not iPhone or Android. Don't know too much for iPhone, but Android can't do this: Open youtube, listen some music, open new tab for some lyrics, open camera, take some pictures, upload to twitter, simultaneously WITH the song from youtube (which is in browser) still playing. And then lock your phone. Still playing. Only in BlackBerry 10, all of that command above running smoothly.

Posted via my lovely Q5.
    Android has been capable of doing all of that for at least three years now. YouTube movies playing in the background isn't some magical feat only capable on BlackBerry 10. It is simply a different (maybe even lazy) way of programing. Whether or not a YouTube video will run in the background is entirely controlled by the application playing the video. The logical way to handle this is to pause the video once it exits the foreground. Because you need your eyes to watch a video. With that said, Android has had browsers with tab and background multitasking since the later part of 2010. Android developers have also written YouTube apps that will let the video continue playing in the background.

It is funny when people here mention this as if it is something new and worthy of bragging about. It really is all about the apps themselves and has nothing to do with the OS. Even iOS would do it if they allowed it to be done. Do people really think a YouTube Video in the background is all that much harder than Pandora playing in the background?
    Donvald likes this.
    12-26-13 05:54 PM
    So I did some research, turns out iOS already does do YouTube videos in the background.

I am not an iOS users, so I always assumed it couldn't do it since so many here love to claim that it can't. I found several YouTube videos of iOS playing a YouTube video in the background. I guess we need to take away one of BlackBerry 10's "killer features" now.
    Donvald likes this.
    12-26-13 06:15 PM
    To be honest?
    My browser is my ultimate app. I don't need crap ton apps to fill up my phone.

Can't say the same about iOS browser.
    12-26-13 06:22 PM
    You might have been better asking a similar question on iCrack, see what iPhone fans feel are the features which the iPhone possesses that BlackBerry doesnt.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 06:35 PM
    lol, after reading this thread it is clear some people are quite uneducated concerning what the iPhone is actually capable of
    Not defending the iPhone (I am a legacy user, LOL), but I often think that stock apps are meant to be just basic, as there are so many excellent 3rd party alternatives are available. Perhaps Apple do not want to encroach into third party developers' territory in order to nurture them :-).
    If anyone is serious in using the iPhone for business, you do not use Apple's stock calendar for example (I use Fantastical). Same for task and memo etc. At a small cost, you can build up a super capable device.
    Having said that (and I do have an iPhone 5s), I still believe the 9900 is a very useful/capable device, but I use it as a dedicated messaging device, nothing else.
    Just watching how the Q10 might be developing, or John Chen might eventually offer a high end enterprise device :-).
    12-26-13 06:42 PM
    All the apps in the world on iOS won't integrate the phone with the Calendar like BB10 does. It's not just about having a good looking Calendar, it's about clicking anything on your phone into your Calendar.

These days there are a lot of great smartphone options...including the iPhone. But I think BB10 is far more advanced than iOS 7. I wish Apple would hurry up and release 8. Maybe it will break some new ground.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 07:00 PM
527 12345 ...