Never been an iphone user so don't know the answer, but what are the top features you demonstrate on BlackBerry 10 to wow the iPhone fan boys. What do we have that they don't?

My thoughts...

NFC
    Better keyboard

Posted via CB10
    get_ur_teez likes this.
    12-26-13 07:53 AM
    Hub

CB10'n it via da Z
    FuriousK and imadorkx like this.
    12-26-13 08:00 AM
    And that pretty much is it unless you want to count the hub.
    kevinnugent and Velocitymj like this.
    12-26-13 08:01 AM
    HUB
    Blackberry Travel - Friends who have gone over to Apple miss BB Travel
    BBM Channels - Voice and Video calls
    Removable Battery
    Memory Card
    lang007 and ezapper2 like this.
    12-26-13 08:03 AM
    Browser can open Flash Sites ....
    12-26-13 08:04 AM
    Playing more media Files and store what ever you want on your sd Card
    DLNA Media Streaming ?
    HDMI direct out
    USB power
    lang007 likes this.
    12-26-13 08:05 AM
    Hub

CB10'n it via da Z
    What about it? Just the peek / fast switching features or do they not even have a unified inbox?

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 08:07 AM
    Battery,

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 08:08 AM
    real multitasking and fluidity when you switch from an app to another
    (had some issues on my ipad because of lack of flash support when i had to copy a serie of numbers, on the ipad i couldn't select it...had to enter it one by one with home button manoeuvre while on my Q10 i just copy/paste..and even switching apps is way easier and more instinctive)
    I would add the predictive and intelligent keyboard too (tried on a z30 it's mind-blowing) and even on my Q10 it proposes less options but always good suggestions!
    Camelhmpz and mrzeolite like this.
    12-26-13 08:14 AM
    USB Host Mode

Yesterday my mother got one of those slideshow picture frames. Of course we wanted to put pictures on it while there. My sister with the iPhone, who is in IT and knows what she is doing--in spite of having an iPhone--stood there, frame and SD card in hand with no idea what to do. I pulled my Z30 out of my pocket, pulled the mini-USB to USB adapter I made sure to have with me, pulled an SD Card to USB adapter I have in my camera bag, pulled the SD Card from her camera, copied the days pictures to my Z30 using USB Host Mode, put the SD Card for the picture frame in to the adapter, copied all her pictures and a bunch I had on my Z30 to the card, stuck it in the frame and watched it run a slideshow of the Christmas day photos (some taken minutes earlier) and others.

Her iPhone could not do that. First it doesn't have a standard mini-USB port. Second it doesn't have USB host mode. Third, it doesn't have a File Manager analog.

By the way, I also used NFC to copy the pictures my lady took with her Z10 to my Z30 and included those on the picture frame.

Also included were the photos I took with my Canon which are always available on my Z30 a few minutes after taken using Eye-Fi and Remote File Access. This is something the iPhone could do as there is an Eye-Fi app.
    12-26-13 08:15 AM
    real multitasking and fluidity when you switch from an app to another
    (had some issues on my ipad because of lack of flash support when i had to copy a serie of numbers, on the ipad i couldn't select it...had to enter it one by one with home button manoeuvre while on my Q10 i just copy/paste..and even switching apps is way easier and more instinctive)
    the possibility to download anything from the browser, move it at a glance wherever you want in your device or share it... BB10 is by far better than gilded cage iOS... (ah and no itunes with BB10 )
    I would add the predictive and intelligent keyboard too (tried on a z30 it's mind-blowing) and even on my Q10 it proposes less options but always good suggestions!
    Paisley Pirate likes this.
    12-26-13 08:18 AM
    Can use a mouse

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 08:26 AM
    Bedside mode people... makes me sleep at night

+

Notification LED vs flash XD

Damn those apple users didn't understand anything

Posted from my Q10 with only 1GB of RAM
    Paisley Pirate likes this.
    12-26-13 08:28 AM
    I just use my phone, and I let them use theirs…. and occasionally when they want to bring up me making the wrong purchase..or send pictures of the old cordless phones, I simply send pictures of my phone sending video to my tv while i text them the picture of my phone sending video to the tv and that usually shuts them up for a few seconds
    OWCA83, gebco, vaioman and 2 others like this.
    12-26-13 08:30 AM
    Let's not forget the Reply Now feature, Time Shift, and the built in photo editor.
    12-26-13 08:38 AM
    Camera Time Shift, Video Screen Share(give Power Point presentation to boss while he is on vacation), HUB, BBM(most reliable on earth), PEEK, Flow, Virtual Typing Keyboard(the best keyboard on the market), and many more features...
    lazypapichulo21 likes this.
    12-26-13 08:42 AM
    Obviously, Multi-tasking at its best. Seriously, if you want a mobile computer, this is it. Not iPhone or Android. Don't know too much for iPhone, but Android can't do this: Open youtube, listen some music, open new tab for some lyrics, open camera, take some pictures, upload to twitter, simultaneously WITH the song from youtube (which is in browser) still playing. And then lock your phone. Still playing. Only in BlackBerry 10, all of that command above running smoothly.

Posted via my lovely Q5.
    12-26-13 08:49 AM
    USB Host Mode

Yesterday my mother got one of those slideshow picture frames. Of course we wanted to put pictures on it while there. My sister with the iPhone, who is in IT and knows what she is doing--in spite of having an iPhone--stood there, frame and SD card in hand with no idea what to do. I pulled my Z30 out of my pocket, pulled the mini-USB to USB adapter I made sure to have with me, pulled an SD Card to USB adapter I have in my camera bag, pulled the SD Card from her camera, copied the days pictures to my Z30 using USB Host Mode, put the SD Card for the picture frame in to the adapter, copied all her pictures and a bunch I had on my Z30 to the card, stuck it in the frame and watched it run a slideshow of the Christmas day photos (some taken minutes earlier) and others.

Her iPhone could not do that. First it doesn't have a standard mini-USB port. Second it doesn't have USB host mode. Third, it doesn't have a File Manager analog.

By the way, I also used NFC to copy the pictures my lady took with her Z10 to my Z30 and included those on the picture frame.

Also included were the photos I took with my Canon which are always available on my Z30 a few minutes after taken using Eye-Fi and Remote File Access. This is something the iPhone could do as there is an Eye-Fi app.
    Can you elaborate how does the eye Fi and remote file access set up work to get pictures from camera to phone?

Edit: just did a quick search and I can see he has explained it already.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 08:54 AM
    There are many aspects of BB10 devices that for me are killer features that iDevices don't have. These are both hardware and OS related and most have been mentioned above.

It's quite ironic that I can say that my Z10 "just works" when and how I expect it to, without having to jump through hoops, deliberate software restrictions, or buying expensive propriety hardware accessories.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 10:05 AM
    ... and the number one killer feature in the UK is price... a Z10 is nearly 300 pounds cheaper than a 5C!

Posted via CB10
    oystersourced likes this.
    12-26-13 10:07 AM
    Your own cloud personal cloud storage with remote file access.
    I have 3 computers connected with my RFA And over a terabyte of storage space accessible anytime anywhere.

Apple users have to use th icloud I believe.
    mkelley65 likes this.
    12-26-13 10:11 AM
    Sometime the killer features are actually the simplest ones like:

- Add attachments to an email
    - Transfer a file over Bluetooth
    - Copy files over USB

Posted via CB10
    lazypapichulo21 likes this.
    12-26-13 10:20 AM
    - Play a video over HDMI
    12-26-13 10:21 AM
    Your own cloud personal cloud storage with remote file access.
    I have 3 computers connected with my RFA And over a terabyte of storage space accessible anytime anywhere...
    I do something similar. I have Link on a machine I use as a media server. It maps a drive to the main computer where we keep all our photos and other shared content. I also have DropBox and Amazon Prime drive clients on the computer. I can open Remote File Access on my Z30 and access files from the media server (1 TB drive and 256 GB SSD drive), family computer, DropBox (although I have that directly on my phone) and Amazon drive.

I also have a scheduled script I run every 5 minutes on the media server. It copies any new picture files to DropBox. That way, in case RFA is not working, I can still access new picture files via DropBox.
    12-26-13 10:28 AM
    The Calendar Share/integration with the phone, along with Task, Notes, etc. You can share anything... text, emails, web sites to the Calendar using BlackBerry Remember.

For those that rely heavy on their Calendar, it can't be beat. Nothing like this on iPhones.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 10:29 AM
527 123 ...