How to disable auto remember feature? That seems to be the cause for all the lags
    02-14-13 02:10 AM
    How to disable auto remember feature? That seems to be the cause for all the lags
    In the Input and Language section of the Settings app.
    02-14-13 08:55 AM
    i've now reset my phone 4 straight times and the keyboard is still frozen. i have started a ticket but the problem is that they want me to create and send a log when it happens but i can't type in my email address and reference number to send it because the kb is frozen!!!

So after 4 restarts and a shut down, i still have no functioning kb...however, it does allow me to put my password in to get into the phone....back to the phone for tech support i go...
    02-14-13 04:06 PM
    i've now reset my phone 4 straight times and the keyboard is still frozen. i have started a ticket but the problem is that they want me to create and send a log when it happens but i can't type in my email address and reference number to send it because the kb is frozen!!!

So after 4 restarts and a shut down, i still have no functioning kb...however, it does allow me to put my password in to get into the phone....back to the phone for tech support i go...
    If you've already performed an OS reload, I would pursue a handset exchange if I was in your position.
    02-15-13 08:08 AM
    If you've already performed an OS reload, I would pursue a handset exchange if I was in your position.
    Delete a bunch of stuff out of the hub... emails, texts, bbms etc. Works for me but its a huge pain in the ***.
    02-16-13 11:17 AM
    So much trolling in here.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-16-13 11:39 AM
    After a wipe and fresh start... no recovery or a back-up file added, I was a happy user. For 2 hours. Then the freeze again. No similarities between the past and present configs. No apps, few contacts, not one single phone call, very few texts, bbms etc. Still froze the keyboard. A restart fixed it, just as it had in the past...a few times. I posted a video on youtube. My user name on youtube is the same as here. cceretti. Video is called 'blackberry z10 keyboard freeze'. Not much to see, but its very indicative of what actually happens when this phenom shows its face. New device, wait for software, go to android? Those are my options right now. The latter being the most sensible IMHO.
    Saw your YouTube video, your freeze is similar to mine. It's definitely a SwiftKey issue because the same type of freeze happens on their Flow beta kb on Android - I'd expect this kind of issue to happen with beta software but not with a production version.

BlackBerry have an answer: contact your carrier.
    My carrier have a response: contact BlackBerry as you bought your Z10 factory unlocked.
    I'm going to pull my hair out...

Last edited by CJH_; 02-17-13 at 04:54 PM.
    02-16-13 04:53 PM
    Today I had two kb freezes, the first was in BBM and the second whole replying to a tweet. I was able to use the Hub 'restart trick' (a first) and the second resulted in a restart.
    Hope my carrier escalates to BlackBerry soon.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-13 11:43 AM
    Ive been running on the leaked .261 OS for a few days now with no keyboard issues at all. It had the ever so slightest glitch yesterday that resolved itself very quickly.. nanoseconds. I find this OS a wee bit laggy, but very solid so far. Others are reporting that its actually speedier than the .348 version, but I'm a quality over quantity kinda of guy so the slightest wait doesn't bother me if it works good. I recommend trying it, but be sure to load the proper one for your device. There are 2 or maybe 3 versions of it depending on your carrier, etc.
    02-20-13 10:15 AM
    BlackBerry UK have emailed to let me know my carrier have escalated my issues to them.
    No word from my carrier though - nice.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 12:36 PM
    So my kb froze twice while composing a tweet in twitter, and I thought I'd spotted a pattern.
    I swear the kb is bloody psychic and knows when a freeze will most annoy me...
    A restart didn't fix either freeze, but a reboot did.
    Strange.

Once BlackBerry have my logs, I'm hoping they suggest an OS reload.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 11:22 PM
    I posted the same problem last week. Very frustrating. I contacted BlackBerry and they told me to send them a log of when it occurs. Problem is that I can't type the reference number or my email address because the keyboard is frozen. They also suggested that I use Link to create a log but my Link, for some reason, didn't have that feature. The tech said it was the first he heard of it.
    It's most likely a glitch that needs an update to fix. I will keep you posted when I head back from them.

Did BlackBerry tell you to go through your carrier?

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 11:23 PM
62 123