So I have a BlackBerry Z30, 10.3.1 (latest version) and I have Hub++ controlling all of my phone's notifications jn terms of a vibrate profile. I enjoy hearing the sound of my keyboard but I have to have sound turned on in the notifications to do so. My dilemma is, I've left the sound on but turned off the notifications for every app individually, yet my phone continues to make notification sounds randomly, and for no reason. It's EXTREMELY annoying but idk how to get it to stop without turning off the sound and thus losing my keyboard feedback. Also, when my phone is on the "normal" profile, any notification from android apps or anything that doesn't have a designated profile in the HUB ultimately shows up there and they all make the same ugly sound. I don't know how to at least change the sound or anything so I'm REALLY looking for assistance here. Thanks in advanced!

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 07:23 AM
    Ya. I haven't figured out the ugly Hub sound either. Sometimes it seems like it isn't linked to any profile or anything. Sure enough you'll get some odd notification and it will sound. I'll think I have it turned off, then there it is again.

Sorry, no help.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 07:50 AM
    The lesser the App dependence is, the better. BlackBerry has provided us with all the essentials in 10.3 OS. Whether it satisfies all is a moot point. It does satisfy me.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 08:04 AM