Sorry if this has been asked before, but i've looked around and cannot find an answer!
    I have 2 issues with the autocorrect and they are not a big deal, but I would like to know if there is a solution.

1. Is there a way for the last word you type to be autocorrected when sent without having to push space first? Everything I say in a message gets corrected except for the last word unless I push space or put a period then space before sending.

2. Is there a way to get it to not change certain words? For example.. when I type to my girlfriend "I love you" it changes "love" to "live". Its a pain in the behind! I've tried adding "love" to the dictionary but I still have the same problem. I figured it would recognize that I keep correcting the word and adapt to what I say, but its been 2 months and still the same problem.

Any help would be appreciated!
    08-09-13 03:26 PM
    It should be learning, I know mine is.
    08-09-13 03:32 PM
    Add the word "live" to the word substitution to change it to "love"...or better yet, add the 2 letters "lo" to suggest "love"...and flick!
    Sorry if this has been asked before, but i've looked around and cannot find an answer!
    I have 2 issues with the autocorrect and they are not a big deal, but I would like to know if there is a solution.

1. Is there a way for the last word you type to be autocorrected when sent without having to push space first? Everything I say in a message gets corrected except for the last word unless I push space or put a period then space before sending.

2. Is there a way to get it to not change certain words? For example.. when I type to my girlfriend "I love you" it changes "love" to "live". Its a pain in the behind! I've tried adding "love" to the dictionary but I still have the same problem. I figured it would recognize that I keep correcting the word and adapt to what I say, but its been 2 months and still the same problem.

Any help would be appreciated!
    Last edited by Gearheadaddy; 08-09-13 at 03:49 PM.
    08-09-13 03:35 PM
    Just re correct it a few times and it'll learn. Type it in, before hitting the space bar you'll see love in a flick option over the space bar, flick it up, it'll learn after a few tries.
    08-09-13 03:39 PM
    Thanks guys! I'll just send myself a message over and over for a bit till it learns haha! What about #1? Any fix for that? Kind of tired of hitting space then enter every time I send a message! When I had an iPhone it would correct the last word automatically when you click send. Just wondering if thats a feature yet on BB10?
    08-09-13 03:46 PM
    Keyboard Autocorrect Help?-img_20130824.png

Here's one for ya!

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 03:54 PM
    What happens if it corrected the last word wrong on your iPhone? Or am I missing something?
    Thanks guys! I'll just send myself a message over and over for a bit till it learns haha! What about #1? Any fix for that? Kind of tired of hitting space then enter every time I send a message! When I had an iPhone it would correct the last word automatically when you click send. Just wondering if thats a feature yet on BB10?
    08-09-13 03:56 PM
    What happens if it corrected the last word wrong on your iPhone? Or am I missing something?
    Well it did do that once in a while (if I spelled a word wrong), but thats because iPhone autocorrect is rubbish. BB10 always knows the word I want to use if I misspell it so it would be useful to have an autocorrect when send feature if there isnt already a way to do it.
    08-09-13 04:21 PM
    The covo ends up being passed around Facebook as an embarrassing auto correct.

Posted via CB10
    Gearheadaddy likes this.
    08-09-13 04:23 PM
    So I guess you answered your own question as to why Blackberry hasn't made the same mistake as Apple huh?
    Well it did do that once in a while (if I spelled a word wrong), but thats because iPhone autocorrect is rubbish. BB10 always knows the word I want to use if I misspell it so it would be useful to have an autocorrect when send feature if there isnt already a way to do it.
    08-09-13 04:31 PM
    So I guess you answered your own question as to why Blackberry hasn't made the same mistake as Apple huh?
    I think you're misunderstanding what I'm saying.. I just want to know if there's a way to send your msg without having to click space before sending to fix your misspelled last word (if you misspelled it). Apples mistake was having a terrible auto correct, not having the correct when send feature.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 04:44 PM
    My problem is word substitution. Since updating to leaked 10.2 I've entered subs such as w/ for w and then when I go to type it won't work. I'll go back and check and it will no longer be in my list, along w/ several other ones I'd added.

I have word sub set to "on" but "prediction" off.

Posted using my White Q10 via CB10
    08-10-13 11:06 PM