Hey guys I am a newbie in using BB and am currently using the Q10. I am a bit confused with the key press/ speed dial thing in BB.
    The keypress/speed dial usually works only when you are in the phone app and in the keypad mode. Is there a way where you can use it without going into the phone app and just from the home screen? I did some research in the forums and I get mixed results. There is also an instance wherein when I press the key for a certain contact from the home screen it shows an option in the search screen to dial/call that particular contact but not with other contacts. Does anyone have the same experience?

Also if you have a key assigned to a certain contact and want to change it to another contact how do you do it? I saw something about accessing the phone settings, but I can't seem to find the phone app settings, how can I access it? Thanks
    09-17-13 01:15 AM
    Also if you have a key assigned to a certain contact and want to change it to another contact how do you do it? I saw something about accessing the phone settings, but I can't seem to find the phone app settings, how can I access it? Thanks
    Open the phone app, swipe down from the top of the screen and select Settings, scroll down and select Keypress Speed Dial, press and hold the key you want to change, and a search contacts menu pops up, select who you want there.
    Yeah, Keypress speed dial isn't as accessible as it was on the old BBOS devices, I have been just using Touch Speed Dial.
    Last edited by berryaddictnoza; 09-17-13 at 03:52 AM.
    09-17-13 03:37 AM