More people would if the app ecosystem existed.

BB10 has failed, and no endorsement will bring it back.

It's either iOS or Android now.

Posted via CB10
    Jheeze..... No matter the thread topic, the BlackBerry bashing will find a way in!

You build, and they come!

Posted via CB10 on my ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    03-06-16 01:15 PM
    Jheeze..... No matter the thread topic, the BlackBerry bashing will find a way in!

You build, and they come!

It's not bashing. It's the truth, supported by the poor number of BlackBerry phone sales.

Posted via CB10
    Ronindan and Rello like this.
    03-06-16 03:15 PM
    I'd prefer Drake who already composes all his lyrics on BlackBerry phones exclusively with backups. But it won't matter at this point.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-16 06:33 PM
    I prefer the girl from hunger games

Posted via CB10
    03-07-16 01:21 AM
    It's not bashing. It's the truth, supported by the poor number of BlackBerry phone sales.

Posted via CB10
    Call it what you will, this topic was not in relation to sales performance of BlackBerry devices!

So, I just feel that peeps should give BlackBerry a break and have the bashing in the correct thread! It's just that EVERY thread you look in now, there is something negative to say of BlackBerry!

03-07-16 05:48 AM
    Since Chen's goal is to kill Blackberry I'm almost shocked he didn't beg the kid to endorse it.

Xperia Z5P / Android 5.1.1 / T-Mobile USA
    Lusitano17 likes this.
    03-07-16 06:25 AM
    Reality check: the demographic for Justin Bieber's alleged music is not the crowd that cares one single bit about Blackberry, and never will. Waste of money.

Richard
    03-07-16 08:01 AM
    Call it what you will, this topic was not in relation to sales performance of BlackBerry devices!

So, I just feel that peeps should give BlackBerry a break and have the bashing in the correct thread! It's just that EVERY thread you look in now, there is something negative to say of BlackBerry!

Ummmmm....but it kinda was lol. OP is only asking for Justin to support the brand because it isn't selling. Saying something negative doesn't mean its bashing. BB10 isn't selling. That's sadly fact
    JeepBB likes this.
    03-07-16 09:00 AM
    Justin Beiber is a creep and worse. I would go out of my way to not purchase anything he endorses

Posted via CB10
    Irish Blues likes this.
    03-07-16 06:37 PM
    Kardashians aren't much better, but they are probably the most famous BlackBerry users along side Drake and Tim Allen.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-16 07:09 PM
    If BB had chosen the Beebs as spokesperson to introduce BB10, they would be swimming in cash and sitting on top of the phone world!!! Every preteen, teenage and even 20 to 40 somethings (girls and yes some boys) would have bought every BB they could find...Even better if they had put out a line of Beiber Berrys signed by him...another missed opportunity!!!
    JeepBB and so crow like this.
    03-07-16 07:28 PM
    If this is the case, I should support Apple and Google's Android because they're not only in the U.S. but also in California...

Posted via CB10
    That's right! Let's support that great American company that ... has its phones (and really all of its major products) made somewhere other than the United States.

Respectfully yours,

Irony

If BB had chosen the Beebs as spokesperson to introduce BB10, they would be swimming in cash and sitting on top of the phone world!!! Every preteen, teenage and even 20 to 40 somethings (girls and yes some boys) would have bought every BB they could find...Even better if they had put out a line of Beiber Berrys signed by him...another missed opportunity!!!
    Pure speculation. Name products that Bieber uses and/or endorses that "every preteen, teenage and even 20 to 40 somethings" flock to buy simply because he's using it, and are seeing massive sales increases solely due to that.

Don't worry ... I'll give you all the time you need on this.
    03-07-16 08:14 PM
    Trust me. BlackBerry has enough problems without having Justin Bieber supporting them.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-16 08:15 PM
    LOL
    03-07-16 11:54 PM

Justin Bieber should support his Country and promote BlackBerry-mockit_20072015192100.jpg

Posted via CB10
    03-08-16 08:01 PM
    Trust me. BlackBerry has enough problems without having Justin Bieber supporting them.

Posted via CB10
    Trouble is it's not just JB who isn't supporting BlackBerry.

Don't get me wrong I'm not a fan but my daughter is and she uses an iphone, there I said it, and there are millions of people like her around that might, just might have been influenced if he had been on board at the launch of BB10.

The problem on this forum is everyone wants BlackBerry and particularly BB10 to succeed but when someone suggests someone from popular culture should endorse a poorly selling product they are shot down.

Now we may not like it but the likes of Beiber may have helped in the early days but it's far too late now IMHO.

So next time someone says Blackberry should do more marketing think on what that might mean, it's not just one endorsement from a big star its a number of things to get the message out there, just because governments use BlackBerry doesn't make them cool unfortunately.

So to sum up I don't think it's a bad idea I think it's just simply too late to make a difference.

Posted via CB10 using my Passport SQW100-1 running 10.3.2.2639
    03-09-16 07:25 AM
    Trouble is it's not just JB who isn't supporting BlackBerry.

Don't get me wrong I'm not a fan but my daughter is and she uses an iphone, there I said it, and there are millions of people like her around that might, just might have been influenced if he had been on board at the launch of BB10.

The problem on this forum is everyone wants BlackBerry and particularly BB10 to succeed but when someone suggests someone from popular culture should endorse a poorly selling product they are shot down.

Now we may not like it but the likes of Beiber may have helped in the early days but it's far too late now IMHO.

So next time someone says Blackberry should do more marketing think on what that might mean, it's not just one endorsement from a big star its a number of things to get the message out there, just because governments use BlackBerry doesn't make them cool unfortunately.

So to sum up I don't think it's a bad idea I think it's just simply too late to make a difference.

Well, it looks that it does matter what governments use. "OnePlus paid $300,000 to get phones into House of Cards." Someone obviously knows marketing stuff. http://www.theverge.com/2016/3/8/111...duct-placement

Posted via CB10
    03-09-16 01:39 PM
    The best thing Bieber could do is stay in his own country. And maybe it's your duty to make sure he stays there. Send him your BlackBerry if you feel so strongly about it, not just an email.

Q10SQN100-2/10.3.2.2876
    He is just a young dude letting of a bit of steam every once in a while God its not like we didn't raise **** when we were young .
    03-09-16 03:15 PM
    Although this would probably do wonders for the company, it would attract a market blackberry quite frankly isn't interested in. They aren't going to sell to 14 year old girls. Plus there's no marketing strategy powerful enough to relieve the strangle hold that Apple possesses in that market.
    03-09-16 03:18 PM
    Although this would probably do wonders for the company, it would attract a market blackberry quite frankly isn't interested in. They aren't going to sell to 14 year old girls. Plus there's no marketing strategy powerful enough to relieve the strangle hold that Apple possesses in that market.
    I agree with the sale to 14 year olds. I was one of those people that moaned when there was the "BBM Hype" and all the teeny bops had a BlackBerry, as I felt BlackBerry is a business phone and not gimmick or toy!

Quiet true also, the hold that Apple has is quiet phenomenal to say the least.. will it go away, ofcourse it will (no product lasts for ever at the top of the technological game).. will BlackBerry be that one to topple their dominance... Sadly no. Though I still remain optimistic for BlackBerry surviving in this world, their survival maybe in a way that we may not agree with. Point in hand, their move to Android!

03-10-16 02:10 AM
    Unfortunately the market BlackBerry want to attract is clearly too small to support them.

03-10-16 05:05 AM
    Well, it looks that it does matter what governments use. "OnePlus paid $300,000 to get phones into House of Cards." Someone obviously knows marketing stuff. http://www.theverge.com/2016/3/8/111...duct-placement

Posted via CB10
    Have you seen the price of OnePlus phones?

As I said marketing is more than just one thread and I didn't say that governments using them couldn't be part of their marketing, it shouldn't be the only thing they rely on.

Now if BlackBerry had perhaps halved the price of its phones they might of sold more also, trying to compete with veblen goods such as iphones without having a veblen good to sell is never going to work.

Last edited by m3ach; 03-10-16 at 06:23 AM.
    03-10-16 05:55 AM
    Who is Justin Bieber?

Posted via CB10
    I think he's that Actor in Zoolander 2.
    03-10-16 11:56 AM
    Unfortunately the market BlackBerry want to attract is clearly too small to support them.

A market is never too small to profit from. BMW owns a very very small market share, but they are still a profitable company.
    03-10-16 01:55 PM
    I don't think it would promote the correct "image" that BB is going for now... Same thing with Kim Kardashian before.
    03-11-16 05:22 PM
50 12