I'm on an unlocked AT&T Classic SQC100-2 and upgraded OTA to 10.3.3.1463 this morning.

I haven't noticed any problems. All my apps - including Google Play Services patched Android apps - are working fine. And a couple websites that didn't work well before now seem to work fine, thanks to the browser updates.

I was hesitant after reading about some of the issues others have experienced with upgrading to 10.3.3, but - knock on wood - everything seems to be fine in my case.

Posted from my  Classic
    09-25-17 01:24 PM
    welcome to last year.

Posted via CBX
    09-25-17 02:25 PM
    welcome to last year.

Posted via CBX
    Different year, same snark.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-17 03:12 PM
    welcome to last year.

Posted via CBX
    Better late than never.

Posted from my  Classic
    09-25-17 03:33 PM
    I spoke too soon. Apparently I am able to receive SMS messages but unable to send them.

Posted from my  Classic
    09-26-17 12:08 AM
    I spoke too soon. Apparently I am able to receive SMS messages but unable to send them.

Posted from my  Classic
    If you go into Hub > three dots menu > settings > text messages > advanced, maybe that routing preference setting isn't right for your carrier? It's a total shot in the dark, but I don't know of any other SMS settings. Maybe someone else will.

Sent from my Passport using Forum Fiend OSP
    09-26-17 01:14 AM
    If you go into Hub > three dots menu > settings > text messages > advanced, maybe that routing preference setting isn't right for your carrier? It's a total shot in the dark, but I don't know of any other SMS settings. Maybe someone else will.

I double-checked the APN settings and everything looks ok.

Posted from my  Classic
    09-26-17 08:09 AM
    Try a hard reboot?

Posted via CB10
    09-26-17 09:48 AM
    Try a hard reboot?

Posted via CB10
    Tried that, no luck.

And I tried a security wipe but the phone keeps shutting completely off in the middle of it.

10.3.3 bricked my phone.

Will a mod update the title of this thread to include the word "NOT" before "well"?
    09-26-17 01:04 PM
    Tried that, no luck.

And I tried a security wipe but the phone keeps shutting completely off in the middle of it.

10.3.3 bricked my phone.

Will a mod update the title of this thread to include the word "NOT" before "well"?
    Frustrating, to be sure, but if you're willing to do the security wipe, I suggest to just reinstall using an autoloader. It's a clean approach and arguably the easiest route to go with this sort of stuff.
    09-26-17 01:05 PM
    Frustrating, to be sure, but if you're willing to do the security wipe, I suggest to just reinstall using an autoloader. It's a clean approach and arguably the easiest route to go with this sort of stuff.
    Nah, I think I'm done with BB10.

Too much hassle and headaches to get BB10 devices to run even some of the apps I want (via Cobalt's patched Google apps), let alone fiddle with autoloaders and such. I've done stuff like that in the past. I remember having to use Sachesi with my Q10. I had to reinstall older radio files because the newer ones were buggy and causing me to receive duplicate SMS messages. I also had to find and side-load the T-Mobile WiFi Calling app, otherwise the OS would just leave it on all the time by default. And I don't even use T-Mobile, but one of their MVNOs (Ting) that doesn't support WiFi calling in the first place.

I absolutely love the BlackBerry physical keyboard. I may eventually end up on a Priv or KEYone. But the hassle and headaches of getting the aging and forgotten BB10 to do what I need may have finally driven me away for good.
    09-26-17 01:27 PM
    Originally Posted by mh1983

Nah, I think I'm done with BB10.

Too much hassle and headaches to get BB10 devices to run even some of the apps I want (via Cobalt's patched Google apps), let alone fiddle with autoloaders and such. I've done stuff like that in the past. I remember having to use Sachesi with my Q10. I had to reinstall older radio files because the newer ones were buggy and causing me to receive duplicate SMS messages. I also had to find and side-load the T-Mobile WiFi Calling app, otherwise the OS would just leave it on all the time by default. And I don't even use T-Mobile, but one of their MVNOs (Ting) that doesn't support WiFi calling in the first place.

I absolutely love the BlackBerry physical keyboard. I may eventually end up on a Priv or KEYone. But the hassle and headaches of getting the aging and forgotten BB10 to do what I need may have finally driven me away for good.
    You probably know this already, but Priv keyboards were a real mixed bag. Some had a great clicky feel, and some were completely mushy and hard to tell when a button was actually pushed. One of the guys on the old BerryFlow podcast bought a bunch, and said the quality ranged dramatically from unit to unit. So a Priv keyboard might turn out to be a great disappointment to you. There's also the overheating issue as well.

On the other hand, at least I haven't heard of Priv screens falling out...

09-26-17 08:17 PM
    Unbricked it!

Just connected it to a PC with Link installed and Link allowed me to restore the OS!

Now to get it all set up and test SMS...

Posted via CB10
    09-29-17 08:42 PM
    Lol, mine it's great since day one I upgraded xD the Wifi Calling. Bar app can you share it?

Posted via CB10
    09-29-17 09:54 PM
    I was hesitant about updating to 10.3.3 too; but, I can say that I haven't experienced any issues on my Z30. I have never installed any Android apps, though. Not sure if that matters.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-17 10:14 AM
    SMS and MMS messages both work great! All is truly well again.

 BlackBerry | CLASSIC
    Shuswap likes this.
    09-30-17 10:25 AM
    Yeah, sometimes you have to let the OS "settle in". Running a Z30 with that OS, on T-Mo. My only issue is sending MMS while on wifi-calling. Otherwise, all good.
    09-30-17 10:50 AM
    Weird. Good too. But weird!
    09-30-17 01:35 PM
    In one Leap I installed the update, but it ruined the telephone. I installed the update via autoloader. At first the keyboard was never appearing when I had to write something. Then, I installed again, but I noticed a system consumption at 30% always. Not normal to me.

In my second Leap I had no issues like that, but I did not install any update.

There must be something strange, since some people are facing problems, while others not.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-17 04:13 PM