Ok I did the leak software update yesterday to 10.2.1.537 and today seen that I had a bunch of apps that needed updated, so I go ahead and let them update now I have a bunch of apps that won't open, not all of them have this do this. I've tried un installing and re installing them but they still won't open. Any ideas as to what happened?

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 03:51 PM
    Did you restart after the uninstall and restart again after the install?

On a separate matter, any reason why you did not update to 10.2.1.2102?
    02-26-14 04:14 PM
    Redchilli thanks for responding.
    Yes I've tried restarts and battery pulls.
    As far as the soft ware I have know answer other than I'm not familiar with doing software installation. Was getting frustrated with at&t not releasing the soft ware. How do I go about find that software # you have used. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 04:29 PM
    By the way, what do you mean by installing a leak?? How did you do that?? Coz since Sachesi there is no need for leaks really, unless you want to install as soon as a leak appears. Otherwise within a month a carrier somewhere in the world has released an official version and you can grab it via Sachesi. Your apps won't open because of non compatibility or the OS is unfinished (leak).

Posted via Z30.
    02-28-14 06:49 AM
    I shouldn't have used term leak. Because it was not a leak. But I looked up another os and installed it, now the phone seems to be working ok other than it acted weird for the first few hours. But today everything seems to be fine. Android apps are still there and open but seem slow compared to native BlackBerry apps. I believe the digits of this os I'm using are 1925

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 11:17 AM
    I shouldn't have used term leak. Because it was not a leak. But I looked up another os and installed it, now the phone seems to be working ok other than it acted weird for the first few hours. But today everything seems to be fine. Android apps are still there and open but seem slow compared to native BlackBerry apps. I believe the digits of this os I'm using are 1925

Posted via CB10
    there is another official OS after the one you have. .2141- check the crackberry forums to get it. Also, when you update it can take 48 hours before the OS settles in. in between you will experience instability. Have fun
    03-01-14 12:28 AM