I was going to get a Q10 because I missed a QWERTY keyboard, but was so impressed by the Z10 onscreen keyboard that I got it instead. I've tried all of the major OS's. I don't like Android because every model I've owned has been a bug fest. iOS is great, but they have lousy touch screens and I find myself too often banging the glass repeatedly to get a response (Am I the only one who has this problem?) I loved Windows Phone 8 but my Nokia was dying a slow death because I got it wet when I was running a marathon during a deluge. I thought I would try something different.

So far BB10 is great. It is far more intuitive than the reviewers are giving credit for. I loved the WP8 keyboard but BB10 is even better. I miss some apps but BB has most of the ones that I need (or want). I haven't tried the camera yet but I don't need a Hassleblad on my cellphone since most of my pictures are of my pets.

As long as there are no gliches or surprises I'll probably keep my z10 as my primary.

My 2 cents
    dee. likes this.
    06-18-13 10:24 AM
    Welcome!

Regarding the iphone: To me the screen is the most responsive I've used on any mobile device.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 10:38 AM
    Screens are all identical now a days in "response-iness"?

I found the z10 screen the best for my case (sweaty hands) it works unless it gets really really wet..

I never got that with another phone yet.. not with the ones i tried at least.
    Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 10:49 AM