Some issues are bothering me and I don't know whether it's my stupidity or just the way the system works. I'm coming from a BB background since 2005 so this is definitely taking some time getting used to...

1. Incoming emails only show the name of who sent it but sometimes there are others in the field that are only visible if you do the finger scroll to check or hit reply all symbol. This is very dangerous for mistake emails that you don't want others to see if you know what I mean. Can this be fixed ?

2. Silent mode at night takes a little too much work to get too (or does it not ?)

3. Twitter: In the hub, the twitter symbol only leads to "@'s" and not the actually twitter page. (again am I doing something wrong ?)

*** Only thing that isn't fixable that I don't like is the SEND button is so far up in the top right that it requires a hand shuffling to get to with you thumb. Again, very minor but still a little annoying.

Thanks for any help !
    08-20-13 08:19 AM
    Some issues are bothering me and I don't know whether it's my stupidity or just the way the system works. I'm coming from a BB background since 2005 so this is definitely taking some time getting used to...

1. Incoming emails only show the name of who sent it but sometimes there are others in the field that are only visible if you do the finger scroll to check or hit reply all symbol. This is very dangerous for mistake emails that you don't want others to see if you know what I mean. Can this be fixed ?

2. Silent mode at night takes a little too much work to get too (or does it not ?)

3. Twitter: In the hub, the twitter symbol only leads to "@'s" and not the actually twitter page. (again am I doing something wrong ?)

*** Only thing that isn't fixable that I don't like is the SEND button is so far up in the top right that it requires a hand shuffling to get to with you thumb. Again, very minor but still a little annoying.

Thanks for any help !
    Welcome to Crackberry, please take a few minutes to update your profile to represent your proper device (shows you have a 9900 only right now).

I will assume you have a Z10 due to the comment about the SEND key.

anyways,

1. I may need clarification as I'm having a hard time understanding that question

2. Swipe down from the top of the screen, and tap on the BELL icon, it'll switch to your last used profile, and vice versa. You can also get into bedside mode by locking the screen, than on the lockscreen, drag down from the top (instead of swipe up to unlock)

3. The HUB is for mentions and DM's only. It goes the same for anything in the hub really. If you want to see the timelines or profiles, you'll need to go into the application directly.
    08-20-13 09:37 AM
    I just got a Q10. My bad...
    08-21-13 08:56 AM