You probably have more money than Bill Gates by now.
    Tell me about it, people don't seem to be getting the message.

Z10
    07-02-16 11:56 AM
    I am unable to get this that why only blackberry has certain types of problems in releasing their os??? While other players like android and ios release the same so easily and frequently. I think this is the reason why blackberry is a sinking boat now!!

Posted via CB10
    07-02-16 02:00 PM
    I am unable to get this that why only blackberry has certain types of problems in releasing their os??? While other players like android and ios release the same so easily and frequently. I think this is the reason why blackberry is a sinking boat now!!

Posted via CB10
    Are you comparing the resources of Apple and Google to BlackBerry?
    07-02-16 02:10 PM
    Posted via CB10
    Now do you understand why BB is not a viable platform?
    07-02-16 02:37 PM
    It's September or early October. My sources say

Posted via CB10
    07-02-16 03:15 PM
    It's September or early October. My sources say

Posted via CB10
    What's your source...???

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    07-02-16 03:21 PM
    Genuinely, I am a big fan of blackberry but delay in releasing os or fixing any bugs makes me sick. Apps like facebook and whatsapp has pulled their hands now. Being such a big entity,why blackberry can't do anything about this. Huge disappointment for blackberry fans.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-16 05:00 PM
    Genuinely, I am a big fan of blackberry but delay in releasing os or fixing any bugs makes me sick. Apps like facebook and whatsapp has pulled their hands now. Being such a big entity,why blackberry can't do anything about this. Huge disappointment for blackberry fans.

Posted via CB10
    But we've known for 6 months that BB10 was essentially done, and would only receive a couple more security updates for corporate users. What do you care about the delay?

Depending on your preferences, both 10.3.2.2813 and 10.3.2.2876 are rock solid. As a consumer, you shouldn't need anything else given the circumstances.
    Laura Knotek and skinnymike1 like this.
    07-02-16 05:07 PM
    I was having no idea about this actually. Thanks for sharing.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-16 05:12 PM
    Lol@ people waiting for 10.3.3. It's not like exciting new features come with it.

The BlackBerry Guy
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    07-02-16 05:13 PM
    Blackberry is now a software company.

Oh wait, BB10 is software...
    Still they cant release software on time!!!

Posted via CB10
    07-02-16 05:14 PM
    But we've known for 6 months that BB10 was essentially done, and would only receive a couple more security updates for corporate users. What do you care about the delay?

Depending on your preferences, both 10.3.2.2813 and 10.3.2.2876 are rock solid. As a consumer, you shouldn't need anything else given the circumstances.
    Still that doesn't justify their delay. Word should be a word. Let it be anything. They have announced 2 updates further and its their duty to deliver it on time. Period !

Posted via CB10
    07-02-16 05:16 PM
    Still that doesn't justify their delay. Word should be a word. Let it be anything. They have announced 2 updates further and its their duty to deliver it on time. Period !

Posted via CB10
    What "word"? They presented an estimate. What "duty" are you owed? BlackBerry has NO contractual obligations to you in this regard.
    07-02-16 05:20 PM
    Hey conite I don't know much about NIAP certification and I don't wanna know it either... but a small doubt I can see in some post saying that the BlackBerry is not in their list that's on the waiting for approval of NIAP either in approved list so how do you still keep saying that it's just a security update...??

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    07-02-16 08:48 PM
    Hey conite I don't know much about NIAP certification and I don't wanna know it either... but a small doubt I can see in some post saying that the BlackBerry is not in their list that's on the waiting for approval of NIAP either in approved list so how do you still keep saying that it's just a security update...??

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    I don't know how NIAP manages its lists. There may be other contributing factors as to why a company or product may or may not be on the pending certification list. Time will tell.

But it was only a couple of weeks ago that Chen said that NIAP certification should be completed by the end of the month.
    07-02-16 08:56 PM
    I don't know how NIAP manages its lists. There may be other contributing factors as to why a company or product may or may not be on the pending certification list. Time will tell.

But it was only a couple of weeks ago that Chen said that NIAP certification should be completed by the end of the month.
    If NIAP is one of the top security certifier or security tester (I don't get the word about it) it must have updated the info. Anyways I also don't know much about it. So just leave it.

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    07-02-16 09:28 PM
    hey anybody here know about multi messenger which is for windkws phone, it has too many messengers including whatsapp.. so why cant we have an app like this?

Posted via CB10
    07-02-16 11:25 PM
    What "word"? They presented an estimate. What "duty" are you owed? BlackBerry has NO contractual obligations to you in this regard.
    So the announcement from the ceo itself for march and june is not considered as a word??
    So it ofcorz becomes their duty which they are obliged to fulfil on time atleast the second time!

Posted via CB10
    JeepBB likes this.
    07-03-16 02:16 AM
    So the announcement from the ceo itself for march and june is not considered as a word??
    Posted via CB10
    Correct. It was not a promise, it was an estimate.
    07-03-16 07:13 AM
    Correct. It was not a promise, it was an estimate.
    U got a strange way of taking things I guess....and even if its an estimate, he shouldn't have made it twice if he is not sure of it!
    Especially when he is steering a valued company!

Posted via CB10
    07-03-16 08:12 AM
    U got a strange way of taking things I guess....and even if its an estimate, he shouldn't have made it twice if he is not sure of it!
    Especially when he is steering a valued company!

Posted via CB10
    This whole "promise" thing stems from a developer blog post from October:

"...with version 10.3.3 scheduled to be available in early 2016."

BlackBerry's 2016 fiscal year begins March 1st.

I don't think I have a "strange way of taking things" when I interpret "scheduled to be available" as an estimate and not Gospel.

Besides, only a few dozen corporate or government customers would even care about it. The rest of us should not.
    07-03-16 08:34 AM
    This whole "promise" thing stems from a developer blog post from October:

"...with version 10.3.3 scheduled to be available in early 2016."

BlackBerry's 2016 fiscal year begins March 1st.

I don't think I have a "strange way of taking things" when I interpret "scheduled to be available" as an estimate and not Gospel.

Besides, only a few dozen corporate or government customers would even care about it. The rest of us should not.
    So u say it wasn't mentioned specifically march and june by Chen or any of the member from BlackBerry board?

And u saying about general public not caring about the new os. I dont really understand y do u keep saying that in every of the post who ask about this. If u dont care, u r alone.or maybe there are a bunch of people like u, who care less about it. But in the same way, there are lot of people who wait for it. Not coz of seeing anything new(ofcorz many hope to c that too as a bonus), but to see the refinements and solving many issues they have right now. 2876 is one with android runtime problem and also many other problems. Me personally experience battery rundown quicker than many versions. And also browser problems. My Q10 slugged many times which it never did. My pp got hung totally with the only option of hard reset left. That too had never happened before. Now before u put the blame on way of doing or things I do wrong, I follow the same method since 10.2 always and this OS ofcorz has many problems which I hope to be solved with the next OS release!

Posted via CB10
    elfabio80 likes this.
    07-03-16 12:06 PM
    But in the same way, there are lot of people who wait for it. Not coz of seeing anything new(ofcorz many hope to c that too as a bonus), but to see the refinements and solving many issues they have right now. 2876 is one with android runtime problem and also many other problems.
    Posted via CB10
    10.3.2.2813 and 10.3.2.2876 (with the Runtime fix from BBW) are very refined. If you are having problems, it is likely not with the OS, but with your particular device state. You might as well try to fix the issues you are having NOW, because I highly doubt 10.3.3 will magically solve them for you. I manage a dozen BB10 devices (all different types), and have absolutely no issues with any of them.

I too am looking forward to 10.3.3, but only because I like to have fun messing around with the bar files.

I only try and warn people that 10.3.3 is nothing to get too excited for. It is not the magic bullet some people are hoping it to be. And its delay is certainly nothing to get upset over. I'm just tying to manage expectations, because I can only imagine the outcry when it does get released, and it is not the holy grail of OSes that people are building it up to be.

You are free to ignore my posts if you feel they are not helpful to you. I have no ill will towards you or any other BB10 users here. As a matter of fact, I spend a lot of my time trying to help in any way I can.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    07-03-16 12:34 PM
    10.3.2.2813 and 10.3.2.2876 (with the Runtime fix from BBW) are very refined. If you are having problems, it is likely not with the OS, but with your particular device state. You might as well try to fix the issues you are having NOW, because I highly doubt 10.3.3 will magically solve them for you. I manage a dozen BB10 devices (all different types), and have absolutely no issues with any of them.

I too am looking forward to 10.3.3, but only because I like to have fun messing around with the bar files.

I only try and warn people that 10.3.3 is nothing to get too excited for. It is not the magic bullet some people are hoping it to be. And its delay is certainly nothing to get upset over. I'm just tying to manage expectations, because I can only imagine the outcry when it does get released, and it is not the holy grail of OSes that people are building it up to be.

You are free to ignore my posts if you feel they are not helpful to you. I have no ill will towards you or any other BB10 users here. As a matter of fact, I spend a lot of my time trying to help in any way I can.
    Hey Conite,

I'm on a z30 10.3.2.2474 ... this is the latest from my carier Rogers.. so I'm waiting for 10.3.3 to get all the other updates I haven't received yet

Posted via CB10
    07-03-16 12:44 PM
    So everybody have their own reasons. Just coz u doesnt have one, doesnt mean others too shouldn't have one.

So with respect, stop saying this in every posts

Posted via CB10
    07-03-16 01:03 PM
53 123