That i concur with and is understandable.
    06-03-16 01:40 PM
    Why all the fuss about updates. I have the current OS on my Z30 and it works just fine .And no the last update didn't break any thing. Also when they do put out an update you won't notice any improvements it's probably just security fixes and some enhancements. When they do finally release the update. make sure you back up and have the phone plugged in while doing the OTA update
    06-03-16 07:04 PM
    June 3 now. Still no update. Since weekend is coming up earliest it can occur is probably Monday. June 6

Posted via CB10
    So, totally no understanding of the word, "mid?"
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    06-03-16 08:05 PM
    June 3 now. Still no update. Since weekend is coming up earliest it can occur is probably Monday. June 6

Posted via CB10
    So, totally no understanding of the word, "mid?"
    Obviously not. Stupid threads like these should be deleted or at least locked.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.2.2813
    PHughes likes this.
    06-03-16 08:18 PM
    The countdown starts. Bet it won't happen

Posted via CB10
    Have patience . The Developer OS is already out . It will come soonest .
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    06-04-16 12:50 AM
    U just used the word BlackBerry community hate the most...SOON :P
    Now wait for the fiery blasts

Posted via CB10
    06-04-16 02:34 AM
    June 4. Nada

Posted via CB10
    06-04-16 03:31 AM
    I guess everyone is excited about NIAP certification and a web based Facebook app. It's all pretty nerve racking. Hurry up BlackBerry.

RedBerry Passport /10.3.2.2876 / Telus
    06-04-16 06:37 AM
    I relate to the comments on this thread expressing anger at Chen personally for not updating BB10 or even BB10 apps such as Maps. Because it IS his fault, he canned everyone that can work on BB10.

The last 10.3.2 update was a disaster that took 4 months to "fix" if you want to call it that. And here people are waiting for 10.3.3 which is likely going to be worse than just a letdown that there is no change or improvement to BB10. It's likely going to be a repeat of 10.3.2.2876 except this time there won't be an option to roll back to a safe OS like 2813. You're going to be stuck at 10.3.3 and stuck with whatever features they disabled. This isn't an update to install on a phone you need as your daily driver. I'd try it out on an extra phone you don't care about. Or wait a good month for reports to come back.

Crackberry never did a critical article about the mistakes of 2876 or warn people to not install it so I won't expect them to help with 10.3.3 either. I'd watch the forums and be damn sure you trust this update. At best this update is just new version numbers with no benefit to you. At worst it's an update that will screw up your phone.

Look at Chen's face. Does he look like he gives what exits the hind end of a horse about you? Does he look like he can fix the code himself?

Chen needs to install BlackBerry maps on his corporate jet and fly it into the same black hole he sent all the good employees of BlackBerry.

Z5 - E6853 / Android 6.0 / T-Mobile USA
    johnnyuk and DreadPirateRegan like this.
    06-04-16 06:49 AM
    Oh yeah! The update is finally here!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-04-16 07:25 AM
    Based on previous Dev OSes timing, the official always comes like a week or two after. Expect something between 11th - 30th
    But then this is a Dev OS beta, anything can happen. Mid-June may even be in next year or the next or the next.....at least he didn't mention a year, just the month. *wink*
    06-04-16 07:57 AM
    The last 10.3.2 update was a disaster that took 4 months to "fix" if you want to call it that. And here people are waiting for 10.3.3 which is likely going to be worse than just a letdown that there is no change or improvement to BB10. It's likely going to be a repeat of 10.3.2.2876 except this time there won't be an option to roll back to a safe OS like 2813. You're going to be stuck at 10.3.3 and stuck with whatever features they disabled.
    Z5 - E6853 / Android 6.0 / T-Mobile USA
    Or the features they broke with poor coding and lack of testing!

Like you I'm also worried about the reliability of 10.3.3 when it goes OTA based on the bugs in 10.3.2.2876 because the one guy left at BlackBerry working on BB10 has too much work to do and will be cutting corners everywhere.

I have a fleet of BB10 phones in use at work, we can not have a bug riddled update pushed to them after our carrier gives the green light. You'd think the carrier would reject it in testing if it's terrible but they didn't with .2876 so I can't rely on them either.

Posted from the CB10 app on my BlackBerry Z30 STA100-2/10.3.2.2789 on O2 UK - Activated on BES10.2.6.28
    06-04-16 08:43 AM
    Like you I'm also worried about the reliability of 10.3.3 when it goes OTA based on the bugs in 10.3.2.2876 because the one guy left at BlackBerry working on BB10 has too much work to do and will be cutting corners everywhere.
    School will be out soon though so at least that one guy will be able to work full-time on it for the next couple months.

DrBoomBotz, JeepBB, pgg101 and 2 others like this.
    06-04-16 12:58 PM
    I'm seeing a few people writing about being fearful of this update having bugs like the present build, but on my Classic I couldn't be happier with the last upgrade. It's running so good. Really good battery life that went to insane levels when I travelled to the US (all my phones always show improved battery life in the US vs Jamaica. Maybe the band I'm roaming on?). I really don't need an update unless it's bringing new features or even more improvement though I can't imagine it working any better. The general consensus is no new features or major improvements, so no rush for me.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-16 01:39 PM
    10.3.3 won't make a hill of beans difference for 99% of you so whats the rush.
    I laughed so much lol.

I think it's more about the excitement of getting an update that what's actually in the update. I'll place my bet for the 16th.

A Berry A Day Keeps The Apple Away
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    06-04-16 03:19 PM
    I laughed so much lol.

I think it's more about the excitement of getting an update that what's actually in the update. I'll place my bet for the 16th.

Kind of like people who buy $20 worth of lottery tickets and then fist pump when they "win" 5 bucks on one of them?
    ppeters914 likes this.
    06-04-16 05:07 PM
    I laughed so much lol.

I'm hoping that there's further improvement to the radio driver, not that I'm holding my breath, that is. 10.2.1 had great WiFi reception, then 10.3.1 rollout screwed it up. 10.3.2 fixed it for the most part but it isn't back to how good it was back in 10.2.1 IMO.

PP SE - 10.3.2.2876/SR .2836  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    06-04-16 05:11 PM
    I have come to fear the updates. Since I installed the last one, my Z30 faces constant WiFi disconnections and my Classic, the one I use all the times, stopped giving me the option of Video in the BBM. My wife has an Android and she got the Video call in BBM (we used to use it all the times to communicate with each other before we got married, she was living in China and I was here in the US)., but I cannot use it at all.
    When this year ends, I will probably consider to switch to another phone maker (even though I hate Android. Apple is out of the question for me) and keep using the BBerries as a music player.
    06-05-16 04:39 AM
    Yeah, I paid for all of Europe with Mireo, then they told me I could only install on three devices ( I had changed about a bit with devices) then they changed their name to Genius Maps and want me to pay full price for Europe again. Nice.
    06-05-16 06:38 AM
    I have come to fear the updates. Since I installed the last one, my Z30 faces constant WiFi disconnections and my Classic, the one I use all the times, stopped giving me the option of Video in the BBM. My wife has an Android and she got the Video call in BBM (we used to use it all the times to communicate with each other before we got married, she was living in China and I was here in the US)., but I cannot use it at all.
    When this year ends, I will probably consider to switch to another phone maker (even though I hate Android. Apple is out of the question for me) and keep using the BBerries as a music player.
    Which Z30 variant are you using? Which Software Release? And how did you install it? Similarly, same questions for the Classic. If you're just using the OTA release and don't have time debug, that's understandable, but if you've installed via Sachesi or Autoloaders, have you thought about reverting back to a version that did work, just to confirm?

BBM Video for Android/iOS won't connect to BBM Video for BB10, at least not yet, so you're not missing out on that.
    06-06-16 11:31 AM
    June 6 today chen is running out of time on the update and his and Blackberrys credibility, what's left to either after all the BS we've put up with

Posted via CB10
    06-06-16 01:36 PM
    June 6 today chen is running out of time on the update and his and Blackberrys credibility, what's left to either after all the BS we've put up with
    So, you're just going to spam this thread once a day until the update (which will have zero functional improvements for you) is released?
    DrBoomBotz, rthonpm and Ronindan like this.
    06-06-16 03:19 PM
    So, you're just going to spam this thread once a day until the update (which will have zero functional improvements for you) is released?
    They are just SOOO anxious to start the deluge of "I installed 10.3.3 but can't tell the difference!" threads they have queued up.

Passport SE, "The BlockBerry" - Cricket Wireless
    pgg101 and Ronindan like this.
    06-06-16 04:30 PM
    You mean NIAP certification won't make Snapchat work?

RedBerry Passport /10.3.2.2876 / Telus
    DrBoomBotz, JeepBB and Ronindan like this.
    06-06-16 05:31 PM
    Hopefully 10.3.3.x will bring cross platform BBM Video...?
    06-06-16 06:41 PM
93 1234