All of that is information I've already read.

See! There is nothing that says they designed the ui for Meego Harmattan. It was never in question that they worked on it, but what they contributed hasn't been said. It seems odd because TAT actually does a lot of talking about what they make. They made numerous demo videos of design elements they have came up with, some was even for Meego, none of which was actually used in Meego though. Yet they never once said "hey we designed Meego"?

Look at their velvet ui demo for Meego Tablets, it looks nothing like Meego Harmattan and was never used in anything, yet they still showed it off.

Just doesn't add up. At this point, people are still just guessing TAT designed it, but nothing official actually says they did or didn't. Your reply only proved my point, as you still don't have any evidence that TAT designed the UI for Meego Harmattan.
    You have nothing stating they didn't

The Final Destination - 859 Portage ave, Clothing|Footwear|Headwear|Headshop|Tobacconist|Ta ttoos - C00016D82
    11-29-13 07:21 PM
    didn't know you could sue for using open source code. amazing

/
    Depends on the licensing terms. They vary greatly (and understanding them can be difficult in a commercial manor).
    11-30-13 01:26 AM
    'Tell me about' Jolla Youtube series -

http://m.youtube.com/user/jollaoffic...icial%2Fvideos

Copy/paste looks good!

Early short reviews from The Verge and Engadget weren't good, seems they couldn't get to grips with the gestures.

Still eagerly awaiting deliver of mine.

Posted via CB10
    serbanescu likes this.
    11-30-13 06:53 AM
    Wow I was amazed that this os have quite some similarities with bb10 os!! If bb10 and sailfish unite, it will be the most elegant os in the world XD

Posted via CB10
    and then you woke up and realized.. 'damn! Blackberry is so incompetent and can't get their *hit together and are destined to fail miserably!'
    11-30-13 08:16 AM
    and then you woke up and realized.. 'damn! Blackberry is so incompetent and can't get their *hit together and are destined to fail miserably!'
    I bet I have android apps that work better on my Q10 then your little android sir I know since me and my friends test it out with a SG4 and HTC one

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 09:12 AM
    'Tell me about' Jolla Youtube series -

http://m.youtube.com/user/jollaoffic...icial%2Fvideos

Copy/paste looks good!

Early short reviews from The Verge and Engadget weren't good, seems they couldn't get to grips with the gestures.

Still eagerly awaiting deliver of mine.

Posted via CB10
    its because people at those tech sites are a bunch of *******... Gestures/multitasking is the future and they can't really see that or open their mind to it.
    11-30-13 09:35 AM
    U r damn right, nobody need physical home button anymore

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 09:44 AM
    I bet I have android apps that work better on my Q10 then your little android sir I know since me and my friends test it out with a SG4 and HTC one

Posted via CB10
    I bet you couldn't name one app that "works better" on your q10 than an android device, not one. If you'd like to try please explain how it's better.
    11-30-13 04:26 PM
    I bet you couldn't name one app that "works better" on your q10 than an android device, not one. If you'd like to try please explain how it's better.
    My fitness pal hell of a lot better. The key board on the SG4 is slow to come up and it lags the whole app. With my Q10 no lag.

Fitocracy works better because I can just type in what ever I want number wise into sets and reps. On androids for some reason they have to scroll through.

Shazam(newest update) is a lot more faster on my phone then the HTC and SG4

Bacon reader being one of android's best reddit clients works better on my Q10 100% no questions asked. There is no hang up went switching between subreddits and accounts like the HTC One

Beatport releases - have you seen how slow that app is on an android?? My loads up right away

Ticketmaster - no shuddering like on both of the androids

RD client (microsoft remote desktop) - see for yourself how laggy it is on a Nexus 7 tab/SG4

Pushups Your Personal Trainer App and the Sit up personal Train App: the gyroscope must me glitchy on the androids because for me it never misses the reps but on both of the other phones it did.

Pintrest - have you seen how fast it is on a BB10 device? Instantaneously...

Kijiji - faster boot time and load time

Remote for Apple TV Pro - all touch devices seem to suck while typing on xbmc on the Z10(my brothers) and my friend with the HTC the keyboard is glitchy and slow to load up the keyboard.

So far these are the only apps I extensively use all the time. Games hands down better on android then my Q10 but the fuluency is the same for subway surfer, temple run 2, candy crush

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 06:28 PM
    My fitness pal hell of a lot better. The key board on the SG4 is slow to come up and it lags the whole app. With my Q10 no lag.

Fitocracy works better because I can just type in what ever I want number wise into sets and reps. On androids for some reason they have to scroll through.

Shazam(newest update) is a lot more faster on my phone then the HTC and SG4

Bacon reader being one of android's best reddit clients works better on my Q10 100% no questions asked. There is no hang up went switching between subreddits and accounts like the HTC One

Beatport releases - have you seen how slow that app is on an android?? My loads up right away

Ticketmaster - no shuddering like on both of the androids

RD client (microsoft remote desktop) - see for yourself how laggy it is on a Nexus 7 tab/SG4

Pushups Your Personal Trainer App and the Sit up personal Train App: the gyroscope must me glitchy on the androids because for me it never misses the reps but on both of the other phones it did.

Pintrest - have you seen how fast it is on a BB10 device? Instantaneously...

Kijiji - faster boot time and load time

Remote for Apple TV Pro - all touch devices seem to suck while typing on xbmc on the Z10(my brothers) and my friend with the HTC the keyboard is glitchy and slow to load up the keyboard.

So far these are the only apps I extensively use all the time. Games hands down better on android then my Q10 but the fuluency is the same for subway surfer, temple run 2, candy crush

Posted via CB10
    Basically this can be summed up as, the apps are all glitchy in the native android runtime on android, but through wizardry and magik offer things on bb10 that aren't there on android... give me a break

I'm running quite a few of those apps on my nexus 5 side by side, things like bacon reader, pinterest, etc not only have severely limited functions compared to android running them they also take about 7 more seconds to just start. What are you smoking?
    11-30-13 08:36 PM
    Basically this can be summed up as, the apps are all glitchy in the native android runtime on android, but through wizardry and magik offer things on bb10 that aren't there on android... give me a break

I'm running quite a few of those apps on my nexus 5 side by side, things like bacon reader, pinterest, etc not only have severely limited functions compared to android running them they also take about 7 more seconds to just start. What are you smoking?
    What functions extra are you seeing on your droid vs BB10 not counting google services?
    I do admit the first time you load the app it takes 5-10seconds to load. After that first load it takes 1-2 seconds to load (basically instantaneously which opens the same or faster then android that I've seen)

This is why people need to make non-biased videos about this type of thing to shut up android people:P All these "tech" reviews are getting to peoples heads...
    12-01-13 12:59 AM

Before you two continue to argue, are you even on the same OS?

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 11:26 AM
    Before you two continue to argue, are you even on the same OS?

Posted via CB10
    10.2.1 vs 4.4(stock) and 4.3(rom) which is what my comparison is

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 11:54 AM
    10.2.1 vs 4.4(stock) and 4.3(rom) which is what my comparison is

Posted via CB10
    I have Candy crush, Songza and Can knockdown 3, all of which work better on my z10 then my s4 mini or G tab 3 7". I believe it has more to do with Samsungs skin then Android itself because the games work better or about the same on my gfs Xperia z1. Running 10.2.1 aswell.

The Final Destination - 859 Portage ave, Winnipeg Mb Clothing|Footwear|Headwear|Headshop|Tobacconist|Ta ttoos - C00016D82
    anon(5818411) likes this.
    12-01-13 02:40 PM
    They copied the UI. I never said they copied the OS, but it is pretty obvious they copied the UI.

If they didn't copy the UI, then why don't we all have BlackBerry Colts? Why was BlackBerry 10 delayed repeatedly after RIM had it so close to being ready to launch? And why doesn't BlackBerry 10 look like the PlayBook anymore? BlackBerry 10 used to look like the PlayBook, but now it looks like Meego. Why is that?

All of those changes started to happen right after the Nokia N9 and Meego were scrapped by Nokia. People can say whatever they want, but all of those things didn't just change by coincidence.
    Seriously there's nothing unique about the UI. Looks exactly like iOS and android...

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 04:05 PM
    Seriously there's nothing unique about the UI. Looks exactly like iOS and android...

Posted via CB10
    Really?

So let me get this right before ios and Android phones didn't have icons, icon grids, app trays, games, clocks on the lock scree/home screen, themes, fonts, a level of customization?

Because I can name at least 50 different phones I used that have. From bbos, to palm, windows mobile, Sony Ericsson, LG, and samsung.

The Final Destination - 859 Portage ave, Winnipeg Mb Clothing|Footwear|Headwear|Headshop|Tobacconist|Ta ttoos - C00016D82
    Saiga likes this.
    12-01-13 04:46 PM
41 12