I am using a Q10 and have a lot of call-in meetings and they're typically when I'm on the road. The "Join Now" is hit or miss for my conference calls, all of which are using the same format for the bridge numbers.

Although the reminder pops up, sometimes I am not getting the "Join Now" function. Also, I have read that there should be a "Join Now" function in the menu for the meeting within the calendar...not seeing that at all.

Has anyone else experienced this? Has anyone found a manor to get this functionality to be more consistent?

Thanks for your time.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-14 07:45 AM
    *BUMP*, No one uses their Blackberry for teleconferences?
    01-24-14 12:29 PM
    I do but don't have the leaked version so that may be the problem.

Should know soon enough.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 12:45 PM
    I'm having the same problem on the official 10.2 release. Only once did I get the "join now" option. All the other times the conference joining details are just shown in the notes section of the calendar item. Annoying for the lack of consistency.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 10:22 PM
    I have put a request into Blackberry for this bug. Its pretty annoying since I am usually driving and my company's conference bridge access codes are ridiculous. I have tested me creating a conference meeting via MS Outlook and the Join Now function works... seems like its only when the meeting is from other individuals (same format of conference #s) is when it works.

I have also tried editing other's meetings on my Exchange Profile by changing or adjusting the number format (adding a - or a space) and the function is still hit or miss.
    01-29-14 02:39 PM
    I had a meeting today. The correct phone number starts with 877. That number only puts itself in the notes section, with no option to place the call and participant code from within the calendar entry.

However, if I put the same number, but instead starting with 977, it allows my to make the call right from the calendar entry. (all be it to the wrong number!). It's seems to me that the calendar app is not recognising all of the possible teleconference phone number prefixes as being valid.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 04:09 PM
    It seems like it may be a formatting issue on the original meetings. I opened the meetings in Outlook and the formatting was all jacked up on most, except for 1, but that could be the # recognition issue you mentioned. So I erased the conferencing information from the notes, and pasted the format of my conference bridge information, then replaced the bridge extension with the meeting requestor's information.

Once everything was pushed through the server, my calendar items began offering the call feature.

Tedious if they aren't repeating occurrences, but those are usually the type of meetings I call into.
    01-30-14 04:47 PM
    I just found this in my search for answers:
    KB34356-The "Join Now" option is missing from meeting details and reminder

Now my next gripe about this feature is how the Moderator's access code feature works... They have a section for it, but nothing appears for the device to access the moderator's profile.
    01-30-14 05:38 PM
    I discovered that if the first number is 9 it auto detects the number for Join Now, but if the first number is 8 it doesn't. All formatting is identical. Weird.

Posted via CB10
    01-31-14 08:48 AM
    I have had similar results with my z30 running .1925.
    what I have noticed, is when others send the invite, I only get the "join now" functionality when the number is in the "loction" field, not the body of the email.
    so instead of Location being a room number, I change it to the conference number and my BB picks it up each time.
    acschnitzersport likes this.
    03-06-14 08:44 AM
    I have had similar results with my z30 running .1925.
    what I have noticed, is when others send the invite, I only get the "join now" functionality when the number is in the "loction" field, not the body of the email.
    so instead of Location being a room number, I change it to the conference number and my BB picks it up each time.
    I haven't tried the location item, but I have tried reorganizing or cleaning up conference call bridge formats in the body and it works. The location trick may be a better alternative.
    03-06-14 08:54 AM
    I have the same issue. We use Microsoft Lync online meetings for all ours, I was hoping that once the official 10.3.1 is out that this was fixed on my Z30, but it is not. The interesting part is that a colleague of mine with the same phone and same provider has the "join now" function and I don't. I was playing with the setup of the meeting invite with no luck.

The Body of the msg is displayed like below.
    -----
    Join by Phone
    (647) 000-0000
    Find a local number

Conference ID: 0000000
    Forgot your dial-in PIN? | First online meeting?
    ----
    Comparing that to the Link above it would not pick it up to have the "Join now function". I will be playing with my colleague Phone a bit to see what the differences are.
    To solve this for me I added a Contact with the call in # and Conf ID to my phone it works but is not the best I would love to have the "Join now" back.
    02-21-15 07:50 AM
    Just tried the Location option and it worked with our numbers as well, I might have to ask our IT Department if they can fix that. Now, I don't have a company issues BB i'm running my company info off a exchange account, I will see if there is also a difference of BYOD or Company issued.
    02-21-15 07:59 AM
    Really weird, but if you prefix your phone numbers with descriptions, the Join Now option becomes available:

Not working:

Join by Phone
    1 (416) 288-5000
    1 (855) 288-1505
    Find a local number

Working:

Join by Phone
    Canada: 1 (416) 288-5000
    USA: 1 (855) 288-1505
    Find a local number
    10-20-15 09:23 AM
    just wondering if this is the issue that this thread is about: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...3-1-a-1008712/
    10-23-15 11:19 PM