Just saw a great street level interview segment on Jimmy Kimmel where the reporter handed people an iPad mini and said it was the new iPhone and asked for their view. Priceless. Showed just how ignorant the average person is to anything Apple except the hype. One ***** even believed you can 'clock and lick' the new screen to taste what you see on screen. No wonder BlackBerry failed. Too smart a smartphone for the average person.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 12:06 AM
    That should have read click and lick btw

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 12:07 AM
    Haha I saw that video, pretty great. Loved the one guy trying to use it to make a call or the scratch and lick.. so dumb

Posted from my Z10
    09-21-13 12:22 AM
    Yeah, they're dumb. And we're buying phones that delete all SMS messages just to do a software update almost a year after the platform launched. *sigh*

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 01:12 AM
    Yeah, they're dumb. And we're buying phones that delete all SMS messages just to do a software update almost a year after the platform launched. *sigh*

Posted via CB10
    Lol my Facebook us flooded with people ******** about ios7 deleting all their stuff

Posted via CB10
    BBVegasGirl80 likes this.
    09-21-13 01:35 AM
    So what? Wouldn't it be nice to be able to say BlackBerry was the platform that didn't do this? Instead, your excuse for BlackBerry's failure is "iOS has that problem too!"

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 01:41 AM
    I updated my mini last night. No losses at all. (Same with my Z10 at the time). I think the common thread isn't that both companies can screw up updates, but that these phones now have all the same complexities as desktops and writing a live update has to take that into account. If we start pointing fingers Microsoft is famous for bricking PCs with updates and patches.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 09:15 AM

Posted via CB10
    Funny how the iphone fans just can't laugh at a funny Kimmel spoof. They have to bash back at BlackBerry. And BTW, if you're talking about BB10, it has only been out for less than 8 months... I've done all the OS updates and haven't lost a single thing from my Z10.

Too bad about the horrible iPhone ios7 upgrade problem. I hope they sort it out.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 10:30 AM

Posted via CB10
    A year? Really?

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 11:28 AM

Posted via CB10
    He called the person dumb. Not Apple. I'm sure there is dumb people with Blackberries. Chill dude. Don't get so damn **** hurt.

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    09-21-13 12:54 PM
    He called the person dumb. Not Apple. I'm sure there is dumb people with Blackberries. Chill dude. Don't get so damn **** hurt.

We are not dumb. Have you seen dumb people using BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 01:10 PM

Posted via CB10
    Well no. Ha. :P But I'm sure somewhere in the world there is a dumb person with a BlackBerry. But I've never seen one

moyah8, BBVegasGirl80 and miker476 like this.
    09-21-13 01:11 PM
    Your post makes no sense. I didn't say he called Apple dumb.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 01:47 PM
    Your post makes no sense. I didn't say he called Apple dumb.

Posted via CB10
    No you. Didn't. But your reaction was to diss BlackBerry. Hence, my post.

09-21-13 01:53 PM
    Oh, sorry I "dissed" BlackBerry. They certainly don't deserve it!

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 04:34 PM
    Oh, sorry I "dissed" BlackBerry. They certainly don't deserve it!

Posted via CB10
    It's irrelevant. Those guys on Jimmy Kimmel were random people on the street. Perhaps not even Apple users. The stupid comments were directed at them. I merely pointed out how silly you looked defending Apple when nobody even insulted them. Lol.

PatrickMJS likes this.
    09-21-13 04:50 PM
    Just saw a great street level interview segment on Jimmy Kimmel where the reporter handed people an iPad mini and said it was the new iPhone and asked for their view. Priceless. Showed just how ignorant the average person is to anything Apple except the hype. One ***** even believed you can 'clock and lick' the new screen to taste what you see on screen. No wonder BlackBerry failed. Too smart a smartphone for the average person.

Posted via CB10
    It must torture you that Apple can sell 9 million crappy phones to stupid people in one weekend while BB retailers return unsold stock. Instead of selling excellent phones to smart people, maybe BB should change their strategy?
    ihys likes this.
    10-03-13 07:07 PM

Posted via CB10
    Just read the forums here. There is plenty of them

Posted via CB10
    ihys likes this.
    10-03-13 08:37 PM
    Just read the forums here. There is plenty of them

Posted via CB10
    So damn true. Smh lol

10-03-13 11:10 PM
    Where's the link?

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 11:26 PM
    Where's the link?

Posted via CB10
    YouTube it!

10-03-13 11:36 PM
    So what? Wouldn't it be nice to be able to say BlackBerry was the platform that didn't do this? Instead, your excuse for BlackBerry's failure is "iOS has that problem too!"

Posted via CB10
    Sad thing is your here first to post to make it seem like the others don't. Don't throw the stones first if you don't want to hear the response.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 11:51 PM
    It must torture you that Apple can sell 9 million crappy phones to stupid people in one weekend while BB retailers return unsold stock. Instead of selling excellent phones to smart people, maybe BB should change their strategy?
    Tortures us as to how pathetic the human race has become to follow fads Like a sheep to a flock, that's what's torture! Prole need to learn to think for themselves as opposed to how cool their friends will think they are with a talking cat app.

Posted via CB10
    E92Vancouver likes this.
    10-03-13 11:55 PM
    I guess you're right. Sigh. Hey man want to buy a Z10?! :P I keed I keed!

But yes, Apple has a very solid ecosystem. As a matter of fact, if BlackBerry went under, I was thinking of going over to Apple. Their customer service is unbeatable.

10-04-13 12:00 AM