Hi, I'm sooooooo tired of my PlayBook taking literally minutes to finish loading pages with a lot of java script.

Is bb10 any better at this? If not I won't even consider it. It's pretty low on my list now anyway but I am considering it.

Thanks
    09-27-13 06:58 AM
    The browser is blazing fast. Haven't had an issue with any web page. Pop up a link, and I'll test one you have issues with.
    09-27-13 07:19 AM
    Today, 12:58 PM (27/09/2013)

Hi, I'm sooooooo tired of my PlayBook taking literally minutes to finish loading pages with a lot of java script.

Is bb10 any better at this? If not I won't even consider it. It's pretty low on my list now anyway but I am considering it.

Thanks
    Dude... you've not got a BB10 device yet?

I sometimes mock my own Z10, but it dances all over the Playbook, I'm almost to embarassed to sell my Playbook but yeh, the browser is much better, I actually chuckled to myself when I used the Playbook a few months ago and saw the checkboarding lol wow, how on earth did I ever put up with that lol

P.S I would wait a little longer before getting a BB10 device with all the bad news and stuff, remember, we're Prosumers now.

The shareholders are bleeding, and the CEO is too cowardly to even show his face, so... he sent out a digital press release.
    09-27-13 07:30 AM
    BBW you don't have to look any further than here. That damn loading line gets around 3/4 loaded and then there it sits for the longest time.
    09-27-13 08:09 AM
    BBW you don't have to look any further than here. That damn loading line gets around 3/4 loaded and then there it sits for the longest time.
    Make ya feel any better, knowing I'm always on my Z, viewing the forum in desktop mode?
    09-27-13 08:12 AM
    Desktop, tablet. At least I start on t.crackberry.com
    09-27-13 09:12 AM
    Today, 12:58 PM (27/09/2013)

Dude... you've not got a BB10 device yet?

I sometimes mock my own Z10, but it dances all over the Playbook, I'm almost to embarassed to sell my Playbook but yeh, the browser is much better, I actually chuckled to myself when I used the Playbook a few months ago and saw the checkboarding lol wow, how on earth did I ever put up with that lol

P.S I would wait a little longer before getting a BB10 device with all the bad news and stuff, remember, we're Prosumers now.

The shareholders are bleeding, and the CEO is too cowardly to even show his face, so... he sent out a digital press release.
    Yes I know. Upgrade is the end of November and if the phones still work I may consider one or maybe I won't have a choice by then.
    09-27-13 09:14 AM