Hey everyone!!

I'm just looking for some opinions on this, I personally have noticed that if I download anything from the Amazon app store app on my phone the applications I download run very slow. takes about 10 seconds for any click I do to take effect. all games are actually un-playable.

so my point is, when I download the exact same apps from a simple apk sharing site. the apps run perfect and fast! just how I wish they would when downloaded through amazon app store.

why is this happening? anyone else notice this like I did? It's ridiculous.

| bER1Nry | on the |  Q10 |
    02-23-15 08:00 PM
    Sometimes, sadly, the apps in the Amazon appstore is not the most up to date one. Or should I say, most of the time.
    02-23-15 08:02 PM
    Sometimes, sadly, the apps in the Amazon appstore is not the most up to date one. Or should I say, most of the time.
    that is very possibly a cause to the problem. considering I know exactly the date the apks I downloaded are from and they are both up to date. but it's just any app it doesn't matter which one. I love the gesture on behalf of blackberry to bring us more apps. but at this point if I can't have native apps I rather download online apks from trustworthy sites. if it means faster loading speeds.

02-23-15 08:18 PM
    Hey everyone!!

I'm just looking for some opinions on this, I personally have noticed that if I download anything from the Amazon app store app on my phone the applications I download run very slow. takes about 10 seconds for any click I do to take effect. all games are actually un-playable.

so my point is, when I download the exact same apps from a simple apk sharing site. the apps run perfect and fast! just how I wish they would when downloaded through amazon app store.

why is this happening? anyone else notice this like I did? It's ridiculous.

Use Google Play Store, search forums for video instructions

Rogers Blackberry Passport. BlackBerry Since 2006
    02-24-15 09:38 AM