I was just playing with the jaycut video editing page, and came across this screen to "publish" the video.Attachment 108470

Its clearly a cross platform effort, so by using my deductive powers, the first device could very well be a BB10 phone. The second looks like a samsung android and the last one is clearly an iphone. what do you think?
    Attachment 108470

I obviously have berry fever! This may be it! I just wish I had a higher res source.

Check out the demo here: http://jaycut.com/video-editor-demo
    theRock1975 and BrizzadMan like this.
    04-23-12 09:56 PM
    What you're going to see from the dev device will most likely be the device formerly known as the BlackBerry London. Lol, I was the one who pointed out the Jaycut video demo working on the PlayBook.. do you think I would miss such a thing?
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    04-23-12 10:09 PM
    That looks interesting for sure...the first one does look different from stuff I have seen, and the OS that is shown is different as well...reminds me of PlayBook with the icons at the top, and it shows 5 icons at the bottom which is different...
    04-23-12 10:12 PM
    Oh I zoomed into the photo, and it kind of looks like a windows symbol in the top left...anyone else see that?
    04-23-12 10:12 PM
    Say hello, to the HTC Touch HD

BrizzadMan likes this.
    04-23-12 10:17 PM
    Ahhhh great find! Windows Phone it is
    04-23-12 10:23 PM
    What you're going to see from the dev device will most likely be the device formerly known as the BlackBerry London. Lol, I was the one who pointed out the Jaycut video demo working on the PlayBook.. do you think I would miss such a thing?
    It's going to be the London? I thought it was going to be the Colt (the device that was supposed to be released last year). I assumed the London was the codename for the device we'll eventually be getting this fall.

Then I wonder what device we'll actually see go into production.
    04-23-12 10:42 PM
    The middle one is a Samsung Omina II (i8000). I know cause I own one
    04-23-12 11:49 PM
    awww fiddle sticks! I guess I need to get back on my "A" game. @bla1ze how did you find the pb demo for this in the first place? You sneaky lizzard you.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    04-25-12 12:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD