After using 10.3 for a couple of months, the snagging keyboard got on my nerves... So I went back and did a full install of 10.2.1.2941 using the auto loader.
    First thing I ran into was that the backup created using 10.3 was not compatible on the older OS, so I had to use an older back up to restore. Not such a big deal since it was only a couple of months older.

But now, none of the restored android apps work. They try to open, a blue status bar shows on the bottom of the screen, gets 1/4th of the way through and then the app window closes...
    Thought it was issue with the restore, so went and uninstalled the apps and then tried to re-install. Doesn't work Snap downloads the app, gives me the screen to download. Once download is done, it shows open installer, and when I hit that, it shows a black screen with "processing" that goes for ever!

Anyone else on here have similar issues and know what the fix is?
    10-06-14 02:01 PM
    10-06-14 02:03 PM
    I have already tried reboot and battery pull
    10-06-14 02:05 PM
    Still facing the problem? No idea how to fix it but let's bump this thread and hopefully someone who knows will respond.
    10-11-14 11:30 AM
    I think you can get your runtime patched up easily enough, I made a post about this over on BB's support forums:

Re: Upgrading BB10 OS Using Sachesi for an OTA-lik... - Page 43 - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

Basically you need to use Sachesi to remove and re-install your Android runtime. Removing it will clear out everything currently associated with it, and should clean up whatever is stopping it from working as well. After you re-install you should be able to load and launch apps again.

Give it a try and let us know if it helps!
    10-11-14 12:01 PM
    Now that's missed up

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 09:53 PM
    And this, my brothers and sisters, is why I don't install leaks

From Zarafet my Z30.
    10-11-14 10:35 PM