A couple of weeks ago, May 5th if I'm not mistaken, I received an alert in the HUB that the two Yahoo powered emails accounts I was able to install were not responding. This happens a lot with my Yahoo powered emails, so I went into the settings to input my password, but I received the following message when it finally got passed the "saving your settings" page "The server imap.mail.att.net for your account (my email address) is not responding. Please check your settings and try again." I tried quite a few more times with each account, but always received that message.
    At first I was still able to send emails from my main account, (I did not try the other one), but then that stopped working too. These are the settings on the "edit account" page: Server address: imap.mail.att.net, port 993. SMTP server address: outbound.att.net, port 465.
    I tried at least one other port for the imap server with the same results. I have been forced to change my main email from a bellsouth.net account to an outlook.com account.
    I have researched this issue to no end, but all I can find other than the suggestion of using a different port had to do with either iPhones or being unable to integrate NEW Yahoo powered accounts onto a BlackBerry 10 phone. Has anyone else encountered this problem with their Yahoo powered email accounts, and if so, were you able to get them to work and how?
    05-22-20 12:34 PM
    Delete the accounts, reboot and start over.

Might even consider using an Autoloader to reset the phone - since it's two separate accounts giving you issues.
    05-22-20 01:05 PM
    A couple of weeks ago, May 5th if I'm not mistaken, I received an alert in the HUB that the two Yahoo powered emails accounts I was able to install were not responding. This happens a lot with my Yahoo powered emails, so I went into the settings to input my password, but I received the following message when it finally got passed the "saving your settings" page "The server imap.mail.att.net for your account (my email address) is not responding. Please check your settings and try again." I tried quite a few more times with each account, but always received that message.
    At first I was still able to send emails from my main account, (I did not try the other one), but then that stopped working too. These are the settings on the "edit account" page: Server address: imap.mail.att.net, port 993. SMTP server address: outbound.att.net, port 465.
    I tried at least one other port for the imap server with the same results. I have been forced to change my main email from a bellsouth.net account to an outlook.com account.
    I have researched this issue to no end, but all I can find other than the suggestion of using a different port had to do with either iPhones or being unable to integrate NEW Yahoo powered accounts onto a BlackBerry 10 phone. Has anyone else encountered this problem with their Yahoo powered email accounts, and if so, were you able to get them to work and how?
    I suppose you have checked the CB forums for Yahoo problems such as: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...235.1588637263 and there are plenty of other threads as well.
    05-22-20 01:20 PM
    Yahoo requires an app-specific password now.
    05-22-20 01:35 PM
    I did, but all I kept coming up with were posts from last year, nothing recent pertaining to Yahoo. Looking at the post from the link you included, that never came up in my search results, even when I searched today. Before I posted mine question today, I kept coming up with "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." I received that message at least 5 times today. Thanks for the link.
    05-22-20 02:11 PM
    I have already set an app-specific password for my main account, but it still wasn't working. The funny thing is, the other bellsouth.net account I had working integrated with no problems without generating an app-specific password, so go figure. I have an att.net account that I was not able to integrate, and I also wasn't able to set an app-specific password for the account to be able to integrate it. I guess I'll just keep trying, maybe it will work, but then I'll have to switch my email back to my original account. Oh boy, fun!
    05-22-20 02:23 PM
    I have already set an app-specific password for my main account, but it still wasn't working. The funny thing is, the other bellsouth.net account I had working integrated with no problems without generating an app-specific password, so go figure. I have an att.net account that I was not able to integrate, and I also wasn't able to set an app-specific password for the account to be able to integrate it. I guess I'll just keep trying, maybe it will work, but then I'll have to switch my email back to my original account. Oh boy, fun!
    I've got AT&T plus Yahoo accounts. I'm assuming your Bellsouth accounts predate the AT&T rebranding takeover. AT&T outsourced Bellsouth and the AT&T email account management to Yahoo which then Yahoo became acquired by Verizon not too long ago.

I would suggest logging if from desktop/laptop and logging in via the full browser. When logged into each separate account, you'll find different IMAP settings due to fractured system migration

Posted via CB10
    05-22-20 06:14 PM
    I've got AT&T plus Yahoo accounts. I'm assuming your Bellsouth accounts predate the AT&T rebranding takeover. AT&T outsourced Bellsouth and the AT&T email account management to Yahoo which then Yahoo became acquired by Verizon not too long ago.

I would suggest logging if from desktop/laptop and logging in via the full browser. When logged into each separate account, you'll find different IMAP settings due to fractured system migration

Posted via CB10
    I'm doing everything from my notebook computer. The only thing i'm doing from my phone is trying to integrate the email accounts. When I had this issue the last time and I set up an app-specific password, I had to contact AT&T. That was for my main bellsouth.net account. I'm not home right now, but I'll clear my cache, (That's what people usually tell me to do, not that it solved anything for me), and start all over again to see what happens.
    05-22-20 06:19 PM
    I'm doing everything from my notebook computer. The only thing i'm doing from my phone is trying to integrate the email accounts. When I had this issue the last time and I set up an app-specific password, I had to contact AT&T. That was for my main bellsouth.net account. I'm not home right now, but I'll clear my cache, (That's what people usually tell me to do, not that it solved anything for me), and start all over again to see what happens.
    The only reason I was bringing up full browser was in the past, the mobile browsers of many types of hardware wouldn't always bring up complete access to all settings.
    05-23-20 07:43 AM
    I have been having this exact same issue since May 31. Three hours on the phone with AT&T today without success, then they referred me to BlackBerry support. Called them and they only offer fee-based support and only during EST hours. I'm "piling on" here in case a solution is discovered.
    06-02-20 04:37 PM
    I've been facing the same issue from past few weeks. Have searched a lot on internet and followed suggestion from crackberry but still no use. I'm still not able to configure my yahoo email with by blackberry q10. Every time i try it confgures the calendar and contact but for email it gives the same response the "server imap.mail.yahoo.com for your account is not responding. Please check your settings and try again". Can some one please help me out to resolve this issue.
    07-05-20 02:07 PM
    I've been facing the same issue from past few weeks. Have searched a lot on internet and followed suggestion from crackberry but still no use. I'm still not able to configure my yahoo email with by blackberry q10. Every time i try it confgures the calendar and contact but for email it gives the same response the "server imap.mail.yahoo.com for your account is not responding. Please check your settings and try again". Can some one please help me out to resolve this issue.
    Perhaps you will find some answers here:
    https://crackberry.com/unable-integr...ry-these-fixes
    07-05-20 02:50 PM
    I have solved my problem with yahoo account by following the steps in resolution for cause 1/ option 2

Troubleshooting Yahoo Mail and Rogers email on BlackBerry
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-05-20 02:54 PM