Hi,

I upgraded to 10.2.0.415 and since then I have been unable to send Bbm messages to my contacts, all that shows up is the grey tick, I am however able to receive messages from my contacts

I have already restarted the phone, battery pull, tested on WiFi, and a different sim card however nothing works

I'm currently on a z10 stl 100-1

Any advice would be great...

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 05:33 AM
    Reload the os that way seemed to work for many people here.

Posted on my Z10 via CB10
    11-09-13 05:37 AM
    I also updated to that version but my problem is that the music app was gone and I cant play any music. Pls help.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 05:41 AM
    Pardon my ignorance, but how do you reload the OS?

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 08:43 AM
    Hi: I just received my Q10 yesterday and am experiencing following issues (upgrated to latest OS 10.2.0.424):
    1. When I enter number and press call, it takes nearly 10 - 15 sec for a call to go through. Is it normal ?
    2. When I am watching any video and minimize the app to view something else, video freezes (it is expected, no problem) but audio also stops playing and when I open the app again, I have to press play button again.I checked couple of demo units in futureshop and bestbuy, there working fine in this situation. Any solutions ??

Before updating 10.2.0.484, UI was very laggy whenever I minimized running video but that seems to be solved with update

Will let you guys know if I see some more issues. I the meanwhile, if anyone can help me so far.
    11-15-13 02:58 PM
    Pardon my ignorance, but how do you reload the OS?

Posted via CB10
    You can reload the OS through BlackBerry Link. But before going that route, try wiping the device first. It usually fixes most issues. Do a back-up on BB Link beforehand.

Settings > Security and Privacy > Security Wipe

The wipe takes anywhere from 15-45 mins. Plugin the charger and don't interrupt before it finishes (like pulling the battery) or you'll brick your phone.

Afterwards, follow the setup screens but skip BlackBerry ID part. After setup is completed click on BBM and it will prompt you for your BlackBerry ID. Enter your BB ID and it will populate with your BBM contacts. Try sending a message and see if that corrects your issue.

Then you can use BlackBerry Link to restore your data afterwards.
    11-15-13 09:13 PM
    Hi: I just received my Q10 yesterday and am experiencing following issues (upgrated to latest OS 10.2.0.424):
    1. When I enter number and press call, it takes nearly 10 - 15 sec for a call to go through. Is it normal ?
    2. When I am watching any video and minimize the app to view something else, video freezes (it is expected, no problem) but audio also stops playing and when I open the app again, I have to press play button again.I checked couple of demo units in futureshop and bestbuy, there working fine in this situation. Any solutions ??

Before updating 10.2.0.484, UI was very laggy whenever I minimized running video but that seems to be solved with update

Will let you guys know if I see some more issues. I the meanwhile, if anyone can help me so far.
    If you just updated the OS within the last 24-48 hours it's normal to experience lagging issues. The OS should settle after that and you should notice improvements. Other tell-tell signs are quicker than usual battery drain and the phone sometimes gets hot.
    11-15-13 09:21 PM