Ladies/gents,

Long time 9900 user and over the last years switched to iPhone. Currently use the 5s. My question is with the advent of the amazon App Store being integrated into 10.3 along with the normal bb world, will there really be any missing major apps? Will this still be a foreseeable issue. I don't use anything to nuts outside of the basics I.e. Netflix, YouTube vine, fb, Twitter, FBmessenger , tumblr, Instagram etc. does the q10 still have the formatting issue?

Thank you
    08-03-14 04:06 AM
    No one can answer your question definitively, a lot of apps that were missing will now be available but there's still going to be some that are missing or incompatible and the same goes for your Q10 formatting question. A lot of apps weren't designed to run on a smaller screen, so in some cases there's always going to be formating issues. The best one can say is the app situation has improved greatly. The Amazon app store and the Android runtime however, isn't some magical be all solution. It just helps things along.
    08-03-14 05:39 AM
    No one can answer your question definitively, a lot of apps that were missing will now be available but there's still going to be some that are missing or incompatible and the same goes for your Q10 formatting question. A lot of apps weren't designed to run on a smaller screen, so in some cases there's always going to be formating issues. The best one can say is the app situation has improved greatly. The Amazon app store and the Android runtime however, isn't some magical be all solution. It just helps things along.
    A informative and straight forward answer from the cb editor in chief himself! Dang I can digg that thank you. And yes you about answered what I was looking for. Bb10 had the stigma of the "no app os" and with amazon on board hopefully those days are over. Thanks mate appreciate it.
    08-04-14 05:20 AM