Sadly though, iPhone is a far more superior device than the over complicated BlackBerry with no meaningful advantage. One in a lakh functions as their text book desires.

Posted via CB10
    You're trying to say that BlackBerry10 is overcomplicated? Seriously? And your second sentence doesn't make enough sense to reply to it :/

Praise be unto our Lord, Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2708
    04-13-15 11:56 AM
    Yeah and when your parents were kids they had to walk 5 miles to school in 10 feet of snow up hill both ways.
    Sure. But at least the paper and pen they used to write letters allowed them to express any emotion via hand drawn emoji they wanted.

Posted by twiddling my thumbs on the mighty Qued! - Channel C003DAB77
    kbz1960 and sam81 like this.
    04-14-15 12:48 PM
    How is chat better with emoji's?

Via my Z30 on the Telus network
    04-14-15 01:02 PM
    How is chat better with emoji's?

Via my Z30 on the Telus network
    Who are you replying to?

And what's 'chat'? :/

04-14-15 01:09 PM
    Emojis need to be fixed ASAP!! Everyone uses it. I hate that I can see it but I can't send it! Why is this even an issue.

Posted via CB10
    Swave514 likes this.
    04-14-15 01:15 PM
    Emojis need to be fixed ASAP!! Everyone uses it. I hate that I can see it but I can't send it! Why is this even an issue.

Posted via CB10
    Please tell me which standard all these vendors agreed on implementing.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-15 02:47 PM

Posted via CB10
    With a company that has issues in its software that prevents you from increasing and decreasing the volume of your phone, it's probably a big issue for them to include emojis in the keyboard, they can't even fix basics

Posted via CB10
    04-14-15 02:50 PM

Posted via CB10
    I can tell you with 100% certainty, everyone does not use Emoji's.

04-14-15 04:17 PM

Posted via CB10
    I do not use emojis. Ever. Is there an emoji for "emojis are for kids?"
    D3C0D3R likes this.
    04-14-15 06:51 PM
    It's a good thing bbos didn't come with any games, otherwise people might have thought blackberries were just toys for kids.

Why do people think that emoji use is "just" for kids?

Or that by adding emjois, blackberry would be less business friendly?

The business world is getting swamped with devices that happen to have emojis, regardless if the user uses them at all. So adding emoji support clearly wouldn't hurt BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 and Chrisy like this.
    04-14-15 06:57 PM
    It's better to have something you don't have to use than to not have something. As said, what would it hurt? They might actually sell more unless you're against that too.
    Chrisy, FCSC, sam81 and 1 others like this.
    04-14-15 07:12 PM
    It's a good thing bbos didn't come with any games, otherwise people might have thought blackberries were just toys for kids.

Why do people think that emoji use is "just" for kids?

Or that by adding emjois, blackberry would be less business friendly?

The business world is getting swamped with devices that happen to have emojis, regardless if the user uses them at all. So adding emoji support clearly wouldn't hurt BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    I was sort of joking about the kid thing, but I don't use them at all. Wasted space and typing. Not to mention, the ones I've sent to my kids on their istuff come to them as boxes with nothing. Just empty boxes.
    04-14-15 07:18 PM
    I was sort of joking about the kid thing, but I don't use them at all. Wasted space and typing. Not to mention, the ones I've sent to my kids on their istuff come to them as boxes with nothing. Just empty boxes.
    Are you serious???...even worse! What do you use to send emojis? Or are you using the standard blackberry ones?

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    04-14-15 07:50 PM
    I bought some in the market and yes you can now send them. It's an irritation because they are not integrated and it's slow to load up and it seems to hit the battery a tiny bit when it does load but it works.
    It's a pack (can't think of the name) but it does work if you follow the instructions.
    Not perfect all the time as far as color sometimes they look black and white on yours and the recipients phone but it does produce color most of the time.
    I have even been able to use them on websites too!

04-15-15 10:05 AM
    Emojis are a must.

Like, some services (8tracks) started using emojis in email subjects etc. - so they are getting to be a part of more than a "chats for 13 yrs old girls".

And you know, emojis are mostly Unicode symbols, so BB showing blank boxes instead of black and white icon means BB doesn't fully support Unicode.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 05:07 PM
    Emojis are a must.

Like, some services (8tracks) started using emojis in email subjects etc. - so they are getting to be a part of more than a "chats for 13 yrs old girls".

And you know, emojis are mostly Unicode symbols, so BB showing blank boxes instead of black and white icon means BB doesn't fully support Unicode.

Posted via CB10
    Which os are you on? They don't show blank anymore. The problem is integrating it into the keyboard!

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    04-15-15 07:28 PM
    Emojis are a must.

Posted via CB10
    Then by that logic, it's actually Apple that doesn't support, as it's only a problem displaying my BlackBerry emoji on my daughter's iphone. It's on her iphone that my emoji to her looks like a box.
    04-15-15 07:48 PM
    Then by that logic, it's actually Apple that doesn't support, as it's only a problem displaying my BlackBerry emoji on my daughter's iphone. It's on her iphone that my emoji to her looks like a box.
    I'm trying to wonder why it shows as a box... what thw hell are you using to copy paste them?

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    04-15-15 09:29 PM
    you want emoji's, get an iphone, in which you have to charge your phone 5 times a day

posted via "Coke White" q10 on VZW
    Don't care much for emojis. But you don't have to go get a iPhone to be stuck charging every 4hrs... Z10 does that as well.
    Quit flaming other brands man, BlackBerry won't get their act together if ya'll defend all their flaws. Seems nobody on here understands constructive criticism anymore.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 and johnny_bravo72 like this.
    04-15-15 10:21 PM
    Don't care much for emojis. But you don't have to go get a iPhone to be stuck charging every 4hrs... Z10 does that as well.
    Quit flaming other brands man, BlackBerry won't get their act together if ya'll defend all their flaws. Seems nobody on here understands constructive criticism anymore.

Posted via CB10
    Constructive criticism is whining and not acknowledging that they are actually improving? People were complaining they couldn't see emojis now we can see them all perfectly. It's coming step by step and yea maybe it's too slow for most of you but that's how software development works. And we do have the core set of emojis that the average person uses so I don't see the urgency in this putting resources into this.

Z10 lasting 4 hours? Not under normal circumstances. At least 8 hours average and you have the ability to swap batteries.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-15 12:37 AM
    Today I recieved an emoji thay displayed as a square box with diagonals instead of actual picture.

Also, it pisses me off that the emojis render differently in FB chat and text messages. Is consistency is too much to ask? :/

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-16-15 04:50 AM
    I just want to ask, why in the world did they change the emojis look on 10.3.1? They look A LOT better in 10.2.1

Posted via CB10
    04-16-15 09:16 AM
    All I want is an emoji of a male default contact image. Talk about killing 2 threads with one stone.

kbz1960 likes this.
    04-17-15 09:41 PM
    All I want is an emoji of a male default contact image. Talk about killing 2 threads with one stone.

That won't even do it
    04-17-15 09:45 PM
    Got the solution. Get an iPhone

PS you can also increase attentions and cuddles to your GF before going to work in the morning.

I do, she never disturb me with Ms. She know I wouldn't reply.

I also would remove stickers, I don't longer the one from WA. They're just baby candy stuff.

And it would be much better, if, when you want to use emoji, that the emojis-Keyboard stays so you can select another one.
    For example: if I want to send my GF 20 Kisses. I hate that it always switches back to the normal keyboard after selecting one kiss. And it's also more than annoying that there is no "recently used emojis".

So after selecting one emoji it switches back to the normal keyboard. Then I have to go back to the emoji section again, and scroll my way to the "kiss" again and it switches back again. Again and again.

That's not efficient at all. Using emoji on BlackBerry is a bit a pain in the.....

I use BBM more than WhatsApp but there are some things BBM still needs to implement to get their customers.

Just my opinion.

Posted via CB10

Powerfully Encrypted with my Z10
    04-17-15 09:59 PM
232 ... 56789 ...