They could charge for more emojis in BBM.
    04-12-15 12:35 AM
    speaking of emoji any idea how to add in emoji in contacts? the native keyboard on adding details on contacts only have normal keys and symbols
    04-12-15 09:19 AM
    P.S. The new emojis didn't render correctly. I included a gay couple and a lesbian couple but they do not display correctly in the content of the post. Not sure why.
    Add CB to nada
    sam81 likes this.
    04-12-15 09:46 AM
    I was responding to canu900. Diverse emojis were requested, so Apple implemented them.

For anyone who is interested in the backstory.

http://arstechnica.com/apple/2014/03...ts-the-holdup/
    Oh I know it was requested, I really just think it's stupid \:|/

Or you could just move on and use your emoticons

Posted via CB10
    I always have and always will prefer my emoticons...

I figured I'd just voice my opinion since everyone else seems to be \:|/

Praise be unto our Lord, Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2708
    04-12-15 10:15 AM
    Oh I know it was requested, I really just think it's stupid \:|/

I always have and always will prefer my emoticons...

I figured I'd just voice my opinion since everyone else seems to be \:|/

Is that supposed to be an emoji at the end of your post?
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-12-15 10:18 AM
    Really ,emojis, this is what the real problem is, never mind that stuff, they need to atleast find a way to print a document through wifi or something, I will leave the emojis to the 13 yr old girls
    system-wide undo for typing, improvements to cut / copy / paste... there are more important things that BB10 developers should work on for a device and platform ostensibly for professionals. if anything, given how unstable Web browsers are on iOS, SHAME on iOS devs for spending one second on anything other than fixing their unstable webkit and Javascript implementations.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 10:19 AM
    8)

8=)

;-)

Best emoticons so far. Light easy multistandard and multiracial

Posted via CB10
    D3C0D3R likes this.
    04-12-15 01:19 PM
    It's really crazy to think that we used to use a colon and a parenthesis and it was super cool, now we have emojis to represent different races.
    04-12-15 03:07 PM
    They DO have emoji's, just not as many. So they'd be surprised why you're asking that.

Please recognize when people give opinions, they are not fact. Nor should you assume what others will believe if you don't know the right answer yourself.

Those who are loudest, often get more attention.

Can someone shed some light on emoji standards? Is apple just first on implementing a new standard emoji, or are they still going the proprietary route?

Posted via CB10
    No emojis, only emoticons

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 05:03 PM
    ...has society become that pacified that we are whining about 'emoji's' now?...man when I was a kid...some got beat up over such stupid things...lol...the world is going to dissolve into an embarrassing state if this sort of nonsense keeps up...

Posted on CB10 via my Z30....
    04-12-15 05:38 PM
    Yes. It has.
    04-12-15 06:03 PM
    These are just a few of the consumer friendly changes that make the iOS universe popular. I blame the Protestant work ethic. We've worked so hard and the BB too made everyone work, and now there is collective burnout. So we NEED emojis and toys that can play Angry Birds and Candy Crush . .all while listening to some off tune electronically enhanced talented nobody with a large ***.

Yes. .it's the end of civilization.

And the new diverse Emoji clearly recognize that we are all not yellow balls.
    04-12-15 06:06 PM
    It's a good thing old blackberries didn't come with a game like brickbreaker, otherwise people might have thought it was a toy.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 and Tre Lawrence like this.
    04-12-15 06:49 PM
    Yea I hear you. Simple fix. Get an iPhone
    Yea I hear you. Simple fix. Stop using emojis.
    [fixed that for you]

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 07:12 PM
    ...has society become that pacified that we are whining about 'emoji's' now?...man when I was a kid...some got beat up over such stupid things...lol...the world is going to dissolve into an embarrassing state if this sort of nonsense keeps up...

Yeah and when your parents were kids they had to walk 5 miles to school in 10 feet of snow up hill both ways.
    sam81, Tre Lawrence and louzer like this.
    04-12-15 07:54 PM
    ...maybe recent generations need to 'walk 5 miles etc...', might stop whining about every trivial thing in life...

D3C0D3R and homer1475 like this.
    04-12-15 09:26 PM
    Not seeing the connection. The Note4 is good for those who like the Android platform. I do not. It is a reasonably well-build device, but I think the build quality of my Blackberry is better. The superiority of the HUB is the only reason I need to stay with my Blackberry. That's not the same as claiming if the Android OS had better email and message management that I would jump ship; I would not.
    04-12-15 09:56 PM
    Not seeing the connection. The Note4 is good for those who like the Android platform. I do not. It is a reasonably well-build device, but I think the build quality of my Blackberry is better. The superiority of the HUB is the only reason I need to stay with my Blackberry. That's not the same as claiming if the Android OS had better email and message management that I would jump ship; I would not.
    Correct thread?
    04-12-15 10:11 PM
    I use emoji, but only smiling sad or angry expression. Too lazy to choose bunch of small emoji, not to mention it's small

Sabbe Satta Bhavantu Sukitatta - Posted via CB
    04-12-15 10:43 PM
    Is that supposed to be an emoji at the end of your post?
    Nope, more of a shoulder shrug, like the classic " �\_(ツ)_/�", just too lazy to always type it. Because I'm doing this, I'll add it right now to autocorrect :P

I can't see the CrackBerry specific emoticons on CB10 or else I'd use them.. *hint for devs*

anon(9208252) and kbz1960 like this.
    04-12-15 11:09 PM
    Correct thread?
    I was responding to this one, which is in this thread:

CrackBerry Master
    Posts1,216 Posts
    04-10-15, 11:50 AM
    #57 Report Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JLErwin3 View Post
    emojis? If I wanted a kid's toy I'd have bought one. I use a Blackberry because it's build for grown-ups.
    odd, only a few minutes later you say the only reason you're not using a note4 is because of the HUB...

The Note4 is a good phone, and I like what Samsung has done with the stylus. What it lacks, and what keeps me using my Blackberry, is the Hub.
    04-13-15 08:51 AM
    I was responding to this one, which is in this thread:

CrackBerry Master
    Posts1,216 Posts
    04-10-15, 11:50 AM
    #57 Report Post
    emojis? If I wanted a kid's toy I'd have bought one. I use a Blackberry because it's build for grown-ups.
    odd, only a few minutes later you say the only reason you're not using a note4 is because of the HUB...

The Note4 is a good phone, and I like what Samsung has done with the stylus. What it lacks, and what keeps me using my Blackberry, is the Hub.
    All makes sense now.
    04-13-15 09:07 AM
    What's important is the message you send.

Blackabarry is for serrrrius businizzz.

Moto X 2k14 Posted via
    04-13-15 09:10 AM
    Sadly though, iPhone is a far more superior device than the over complicated BlackBerry with no meaningful advantage. One in a lakh functions as their text book desires.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-15 09:15 AM
    Sadly though, iPhone is a far more superior device than the over complicated BlackBerry with no meaningful advantage. One in a lakh functions as their text book desires.

Posted via CB10
    Ok I have to disagree with you there. There is a reason I stay with BlackBerry. I don't think iphone is bad at all but the flow of the blackberry is a huge advantage...it's the little things that count for me

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-13-15 11:09 AM
232 ... 45678 ...