EVERYONE uses emojis now...... EVERYONE. Even my grandmother......

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    I don't have one person in my contacts that sends emojis. Personally I don't care for them. Maybe if I was a college girl I would get it.
    atlasmike likes this.
    04-09-15 08:50 PM
    Emojis are now an accepted part of popular chat ecosystems. It doesn't matter if you use them or not. They should be there.

Posted by twiddling my thumbs on the mighty Qued! - Channel C003DAB77
    04-09-15 08:52 PM
    Emojis are now an accepted part of popular chat ecosystems. It doesn't matter if you use them or not. They should be there.

I receive them.( since 10.3.1 emojis received look fine) I send some. Good enough for me. I'd rather they work on a better contacts app or improve on the calendar app.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 08:57 PM
    Nice to see we have all these manly men here that can't bring themselves to use such things. What else makes a man? I hope you don't drink shakes or eat ice cream. Such child stuff. And forget cake! That's for kids.
    04-09-15 09:29 PM
    Nice to see we have all these manly men here that can't bring themselves to use such things. What else makes a man? I hope you don't drink shakes or eat ice cream. Such child stuff. And forget cake! That's for kids.
    I'm 18 ms Know It All. So you dnt even know if I hit Puberty! but you can tell I was being ignorant by my sarcastic tone!
    I just have emoji's in general thats all

posted via "Coke White" q10 on VZW
    04-09-15 10:16 PM
    I'm 18 ms Know It All. So you dnt even know if I hit Puberty! but you can tell I was being ignorant by my sarcastic tone!

*hate

04-09-15 10:17 PM

LOL, I'm not a Ms but evidently not a real man since I like them. Sometimes they help convey what text doesn't, like sarcasm.
    04-09-15 10:21 PM
    Something so basic...but iOS gets 300 new emojis on top of all they have and BB still has only the most basic ones. Sure...not a major thing, but such a basic thing that a lot of people use, yet BB is once again way behind.
    Apple has like a ten thousand to one ratio of teenage girls with iPhones vs teenage girls with BB10 phones.

Seriously, by the time you search through the 300+ icons, can't you just type the f'n word instead? We're not typing on flip phone Nokia's. Jesus Christ.

I'm not complaining that BlackBerry is behind in emoji implementation, its almost like ****** prevention.
    04-10-15 12:19 AM
    Apple has like a ten thousand to one ratio of teenage girls with iPhones vs teenage girls with BB10 phones.

Seriously, by the time you search through the 300+ icons, can't you just type the f'n word instead? We're not typing on flip phone Nokia's. Jesus Christ.

I'm not complaining that BlackBerry is behind in emoji implementation, its almost like ****** prevention.
    im with you brother!

04-10-15 12:19 AM
    Really ,emojis, this is what the real problem is, never mind that stuff, they need to atleast find a way to print a document through wifi or something, I will leave the emojis to the 13 yr old girls
    I print from my passport through wifi to my printer all the time
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-10-15 12:41 AM
    who cares about Emojis broth?
    04-10-15 02:00 AM
    emojis.. .
    04-10-15 02:36 AM
    Personally I like the BBM faces more than emojis. They express things a lot better.
    And it would be much better, if, when you want to use emoji, that the emojis-Keyboard stays so you can select another one.
    For example: if I want to send my GF 20 Kisses. I hate that it always switches back to the normal keyboard after selecting one kiss. And it's also more than annoying that there is no "recently used emojis".

So after selecting one emoji it switches back to the normal keyboard. Then I have to go back to the emoji section again, and scroll my way to the "kiss" again and it switches back again. Again and again.

That's not efficient at all. Using emoji on BlackBerry is a bit a pain in the.....

I use BBM more than WhatsApp but there are some things BBM still needs to implement to get their customers.

Just my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    sk8er_tor, TGR1, jon4400 and 1 others like this.
    04-10-15 03:46 AM
    Brilliant!! Thank you for That. Never mind drinking water out of a plastic bottles, estrogen tastes sooo good!!

Posted via CB10
    04-10-15 03:51 AM
    You all know if BlackBerry had more of these things that teenage girls care about they might have a larger user base and might make more money so you can keep using your phone you love instead of them possible not making these phones you love at all?
    louzer, TGR1 and sam81 like this.
    04-10-15 06:39 AM
    Everyone,meaning you and your Grandmother, take off the dark glasses and stop trying so hard to be cool.
    04-10-15 07:29 AM
    Didn't stickers used to be just for teenaged girls too? Then BBM got them and then...

We want tool, not marketsh... er... toys!

kbz1960, sam81 and Blacklatino like this.
    04-10-15 08:22 AM
    Emojis would be a plus.... but you can easily use an app for that.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-15 08:32 AM
    I'd like to clear something up. BlackBerry 10.3 OS supports emojis fully so let's not say iOS has this and BB10 doesn't have that. It's apps that need to support emoji input from the emoticon tray.

Anyway, you can send emojis from BB10 since BB10.3 supports emojis. You can do it for free through the web browser, just search for Emoji List in Google and you'll see a list of emojis that you can copy/paste into BBM or any other app that supports emojis. You can also download emoji apps from BlackBerry World which lets you easily select and copy an emoji.

You cannot copy/paste emojis from BB runtime to Android runtime but from what I've seen in the past, people have installed custom Android keyboards in the runtime which I would assume may support emojis.
    04-10-15 08:44 AM
    And it would be much better, if, when you want to use emoji, that the emojis-Keyboard stays so you can select another one.
    For example: if I want to send my GF 20 Kisses. I hate that it always switches back to the normal keyboard after selecting one kiss. And it's also more than annoying that there is no "recently used emojis".

So after selecting one emoji it switches back to the normal keyboard. Then I have to go back to the emoji section again, and scroll my way to the "kiss" again and it switches back again. Again and again.

That's not efficient at all. Using emoji on BlackBerry is a bit a pain in the.....

I use BBM more than WhatsApp but there are some things BBM still needs to implement to get their customers.

Just my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    ^^^^^^^^^ exactly this!!! I only want to use emoji with my gf. This burns my a55!

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2558
    04-10-15 08:51 AM
    ...but iOS gets 300 new emojis on top of all they have...

iOS gets new emojis and BB still basically nada-squidward_who_cares_zpsba596481.jpg-320x480.jpg

Posted via CB10
    BCITMike likes this.
    04-10-15 08:52 AM
    Apple has more people working on emojis than BB has selling phones to survive. Priorities my friends.
    Lets survive and flourish before you tackle emojis.
    04-10-15 09:53 AM
    This thread is a mess, holy crap. If you don't like emojis, don't use them (wow, so simple, I know!). Furthermore- telling people to move away from BlackBerry because they want support for some emoticons? That's a great way to help BB to thrive...
    Swave514, kbz1960, bp2k7 and 4 others like this.
    04-10-15 10:06 AM
    ____________����
    _______�������_��
    __��������______�
    �����___________��
    _�_______________�
    __�______________��
    __��______________�
    ___�_____������____�
    ____�����___�__�___�
    ____�___�___�__�____�
    ____�_�_��___��_____���
    _____����_ ���______����
    ______�_��________���__�
    _______��______����__������
    _______�� __�������__�������������
    ________����_____�������������������
    __________________���������������__��
    __________________�����_����________�
    __________________ ���____�______��__�
    ___________________���___��______�__�
    _____________________�___��_____��_�
    _____________________�___��____�__�
    ____________________��___ �____�__�
    ___________________�____�_�___�__�
    ___________________�������_�_�����
    _____________________���������������
    _____________________���������������
    ____________________��������___�����

kbz1960, sam81 and Blacklatino like this.
    04-10-15 10:20 AM
    Everyone,meaning you and your Grandmother, take off the dark glasses and stop trying so hard to be cool.
    Please tell me you know that's kid cudi right? Lmao

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    kbz1960 and Blacklatino like this.
    04-10-15 10:23 AM
232 1234 ...