A company that get attacked by the media, had the worst OS and was death end 2012.

BlackBerry had an idea 5 years ago how a touchscreen device must work and that was with gesture,swipe en interactions without home button or tapping al the time like to go back instead of a simple swipe.

Also a good man here on CB mention it "" Apple modeled the iPhone after the WORST possible BlackBerry:" and they did after 5 year, Tha basic of swipe ,gesture goes back to Playbook OS 1.0 and get a big update with BlackBerry 10.

The waiting is now for ios 10 with wake to swip, HUB, virtal keyboard with swipe and then all other benefits for BlackBerry users like compatibility with other device like stereo, TV , Cars with Bluetooth, NFC, Wifi Direct, DLna, Miracast and more thing like Blend.

What about Hardware , we don't need these featureupgrade from iphone 6S like better LTE or Better wifi. BlackBerry has allrady better wifi and reception than Apple 6S and the software is allready saving some power and we have better batteries for years ,except the Z10 was as worse like the iphone 5 .

I love it and BlackBerry has other great thing like to offer like cheaper memory update . Instead of paying 100 dollar for 48 GB, BlackBerry users buying 64 GB for a quarter of the price. We also have the apps, 97% android apps running in a container ,secured working. You can run instagram, netflix, spotify or your banking app. Also the accesories are compatible wtih other brands.

I say, thank you Apple that ios 9 looks like BlackBerry 10 in basic . I say!

Apple ios 9 users train with the BlackBerry Basic on your iphone 6 , see how a touchscreen device must work and it's much easier to move to a next level called BlackBerry 10.

It's time to move on and get to an award winning company with awards for the Z30, Passport and so much more.
    09-11-15 02:59 AM
    Agree!

BlackBerry has to continue BB10 OS development. It's an amazing OS that should stay in the market.

Z30 / STA100-2 /10.3.2.2639
    09-11-15 04:09 AM
    BB10 is dead. Move on.

Posted from an ME173X
    09-11-15 04:23 AM
    Bb10 is not death!

Posted via CB10
    09-11-15 06:13 AM
    BB10 is dead. Move on.

Posted from an ME173X
    Your mojo is dead

BBClassic10.3.2.2639-799Radio
    09-11-15 07:13 AM
    Your mojo is dead

LMAO

 Posted by Passport, BlackBerry's Beast 
    09-11-15 07:29 AM
    Your mojo is dead

Have an issue? Here's a tissue! :P

Posted via C5303
    09-11-15 07:34 AM
    BB10 is dead. Move on.

Posted from an ME173X
    Yes, we will move on with either 10.4.4 or bb11

Sent from qualified q5
    09-11-15 08:27 AM
    Yes blackberry is a secure device.

Blackberry Passport on telkomsel network
    09-11-15 08:53 AM
    BlackBerry rides in on the black horse. Whoopee
    09-11-15 09:07 AM
    A company that get attacked by the media, had the worst OS and was death end 2012.

BlackBerry had an idea 5 years ago how a touchscreen device must work and that was with gesture,swipe en interactions without home button or tapping al the time like to go back instead of a simple swipe.

Also a good man here on CB mention it "" Apple modeled the iPhone after the WORST possible BlackBerry:" and they did after 5 year, Tha basic of swipe ,gesture goes back to Playbook OS 1.0 and get a big update with BlackBerry 10.

The waiting is now for ios 10 with wake to swip, HUB, virtal keyboard with swipe and then all other benefits for BlackBerry users like compatibility with other device like stereo, TV , Cars with Bluetooth, NFC, Wifi Direct, DLna, Miracast and more thing like Blend.

What about Hardware , we don't need these featureupgrade from iphone 6S like better LTE or Better wifi. BlackBerry has allrady better wifi and reception than Apple 6S and the software is allready saving some power and we have better batteries for years ,except the Z10 was as worse like the iphone 5 .

I love it and BlackBerry has other great thing like to offer like cheaper memory update . Instead of paying 100 dollar for 48 GB, BlackBerry users buying 64 GB for a quarter of the price. We also have the apps, 97% android apps running in a container ,secured working. You can run instagram, netflix, spotify or your banking app. Also the accesories are compatible wtih other brands.

I say, thank you Apple that ios 9 looks like BlackBerry 10 in basic . I say!

Apple ios 9 users train with the BlackBerry Basic on your iphone 6 , see how a touchscreen device must work and it's much easier to move to a next level called BlackBerry 10.

It's time to move on and get to an award winning company with awards for the Z30, Passport and so much more.
    While Apple may have seemingly taken a page out of BlackBerry's PlayBook OS, BlackBerry certainly doesn't have the apps.

As for running apps in an Android container, it isn't exactly pleasant. Most Android apps run like crap. And others require Google Play services.

And BlackBerry devices aren't cheap. When the Z10 launched, it was around $600. The Q10 was $500-600, the Q5 started out at $500.

The reason why they're so cheap now because: 1. There's barely any demand. 2. The hardware internals in the Z10, Z30, Q10, Q5, and Classic are well over 2-3 years old. 3. They're getting rid of stock.

Getting back to your point...

Yes, Apple may have ripped from BlackBerry. Their devices seem to be selling, do they?

While BlackBerry 10 is pleasant to use, people don't give a rats *** if Apple copied them.

They only care about the brand, and the apps.

Typed on my posh black Classic.
    Last edited by AidenSurvival; 09-11-15 at 12:23 PM.
    ntsikijonas likes this.
    09-11-15 12:11 PM
    a bunch of gibberish
    That was hilarious. But not for the reason you intended.
    09-11-15 12:38 PM
    I watched the apple event not for anything related to the iphone 6s, but wanted info for the ipad pro and to see if I wanted to go that route for different things (wife, kids, personal, gaming, etc, etc)
    After seeing what they were coming up with, I stuck around with it running in the background and as they talked about the 6s, I became more and more peeved. Not necessarily with apple, who did rip off BB10, but with BB because if their marketing dept would have done some kind of advertising or anything to let people know how great of an OS they have and all the features that are within it, people might have actually wanted to develop apps for it or at least invest in getting their devices into peoples hands. The worse part of BB10 is that no one other than BB faithful even knows it exist and more so what it actually does.
    I can't tell you how many times I show someone my phone and what it does I keep hearing, I didn't know BB made a phone like that or if people see me doing something and they are, "what phone is that and how are you doing that?"
    I hear ya OP, I wanted to get on here right as they were announcing but I said if I did it would be a tirade of ranting and bashing when I want to praise BB for what they have done and what they should be doing.
    Now some jack-frost is gonna see our BB devices and say that we copied apple, as if apple is the corner-stone innovators of all things technology.

Done with rant, my $.02 has been dropped.
    LyoobaBerry likes this.
    09-11-15 12:54 PM
    The reason why they're so cheap now because: 1. There's barely any demand. 2. The hardware internals in the Z10, Z30, Q10, Q5, and Classic are well over 2-3 years old. 3. They're getting rid of stock.

Typed on my posh black Classic.
    Just look at the Amazon Fire phone. Exact same thing happened

Z30 STA100-2/10.3.2.2339 O2 UK
    09-11-15 02:37 PM
    Just look at the Amazon Fire phone. Exact same thing happened

Z30 STA100-2/10.3.2.2339 O2 UK

Yep, and they say BlackBerry is cheaper. Pshaw.
    09-11-15 07:47 PM
    BB10 is dead. Move on.

Posted from an ME173X
    For a dead OS, it's pretty flicking fantastic. No sense moving to inferiorland.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-15 09:14 PM
    For a dead OS, it's pretty flicking fantastic. No sense moving to inferiorland.

Posted via CB10
    With an abysmal adaption rate and 0.3% market share... Yep, pretty flicking fantastic.

Posted from an ME173X
    09-11-15 09:24 PM
    With an abysmal adaption rate and 0.3% market share... Yep, pretty flicking fantastic.

Posted from an ME173X
    Is cartoon network not working on your BlackBerry?
    Just trying to lighten your foul mood.

09-11-15 09:34 PM
    Is cartoon network not working on your BlackBerry?
    Just trying to lighten your foul mood.

Is Comedy Central not working on your BB10 device?

Posted from an ME173X
    09-11-15 09:48 PM
    The problem with BB10os is not us (the consumer) fault or the developers or shareholders. The problem with BB10 is that NO-ONE, and I repeat NO-ONE other than the die-hard faithful know about it because there is absolutely no advertising for it. H3[[ I see apple and android commercials all the time on every channel I watch (yes cartoon network and comedy central are included) but when was the last BB commercial, two years ago maybe three superbowl.
    This word of mouth crap isn't gonna work in today's social world which is ironic because that is what the social world is built on.
    They have to advertise, advertise, ADVER-FREAKING-TISE!!! But it might be too late, I will support BB10 because it is fantastic and I can get things done fast. Everyone complains about apps, but what apps do you really "need" to be productive?
    kgbbz10 and rayporsche like this.
    09-14-15 12:25 PM
    Yes, we will move on with either 10.4.4 or bb11

Sent from qualified q5
    Okay I'm of the thinking BB10 shouldn't be killed off, but your dreaming. There isn't even news of 10.3.3 being real yet.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-15 12:37 PM
    The problem with BB10os is not us (the consumer) fault or the developers or shareholders. The problem with BB10 is that NO-ONE, and I repeat NO-ONE other than the die-hard faithful know about it because there is absolutely no advertising for it. H3[[ I see apple and android commercials all the time on every channel I watch (yes cartoon network and comedy central are included) but when was the last BB commercial, two years ago maybe three superbowl.
    This word of mouth crap isn't gonna work in today's social world which is ironic because that is what the social world is built on.
    They have to advertise, advertise, ADVER-FREAKING-TISE!!! But it might be too late, I will support BB10 because it is fantastic and I can get things done fast. Everyone complains about apps, but what apps do you really "need" to be productive?
    I disagree.

The problem is the product, especially when compared to other offerings.

I read somewhere that BlackBerry had spent more on consumer-facing ads than Google has for Android in the last few years.

Makes you think.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-14-15 12:38 PM
    If you think marketing is its only source of failure you're kidding yourself. How about a lackluster app store, expensive devices etc?

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-14-15 12:40 PM

What is the point in advertising by throwing millions, for a company that is never gonna rehabilitate.
    I remember the time blackberry had commercials.. okay.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-15 12:57 PM
    What is the point in advertising by throwing millions, for a company that is never gonna rehabilitate.
    I remember the time blackberry had commercials.. okay.

Posted via CB10
    Right. What's the point in marketing to get market shares. It's not like every big name company markets their products in our faces day in and day out. Yep marketing your products is useless. Just ask Apple, they invest millions in marketing and are losing money because of it...

09-14-15 01:35 PM
29 12