09-19-14 06:45 PM
55 123
tools
    Yes, and that was part of the post I quoted; however:

This is what I was replying to.
    And 10.3.1 isn't 10.3...

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 08:19 AM
    I just like how people are claim Apple are copying BlackBerry just when 10.3 isn't even out yet... And it's not coming to the devices that are released. How can you copy something that isn't out yet?

Posted via CB10
    And I just like how people think that the fact the os wasn't officially introduced yet, means that it isn't out there. We knew most of the features were coming. We tested a lot of beta Os'es. So, the fact that it's not official yet doesn't mean that they didn't copied . Hey, I'm not saying for a fact that they DID copy, but it's silly to think that wouldn't be possible just because 10.3 "hasn't come out yet". Also features from 1.2.1 are now on ios 8, and people is "so EXCITED!". I mean, man common, it's not about which side are we(I'm not all about blackberry, or all about ios), but stop talking about great features that were out there WAY before ios8. I think that's what the OP tried to say.
    eduzojordan, yessuz and walt63 like this.
    09-18-14 10:11 AM
    I know that... but the passport isn't out... so 10.3 isn't either...

Posted via CB10
    10.3 is out with the Porch phone released yesterday.

Posted via CB10
    eduzojordan likes this.
    09-18-14 10:11 AM
    10.3 is out with the Porch phone released yesterday.

Posted via CB10
    iOS 8 still came out first

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 11:00 AM
    Please answer the following questions as honestly as possible.
    1. Why do you care?
    2. Who, aside from fanboys, really cares which phone or OS had what feature first?
    3. Even if the Z10 had these features first, what good does it do the Z10 or BlackBerry?
    09-18-14 11:54 AM
    It was funny when they all started applauding like it was some kind of breakthrough. I think the only reason us BlackBerry users care is because everyone just pushes BlackBerry aside and excuses it as if there are no good reasons to use it and then Apple releases a new iPhone with a few new features (similar to what BlackBerry already has) and all of a sudden it's innovative and everyone gets excited... it's just like when you tell a joke but it was too quiet to hear except for that one guy who immediately says the same joke right in front of you and everyone starts laughing... that's the Apple guy stealing jokes from BlackBerry. I'm not saying BlackBerry hasn't used anyone else's software or ideas but they don't get recognized enough in my opinion. I mean, 80-90% of the time when I mention I have a new BlackBerry or when I mention a cool feature I still get the whole "I thought BlackBerry stopped making phones?" or "I thought BlackBerry was dead?" response... it's just annoying. BlackBerry is an amazing platform and they deserve more recognition than they get. Oh well, I'm happy with my phone every time I pick it up so whatevers clever.
    09-18-14 02:35 PM
    we're not surprised, are we?
    09-18-14 03:23 PM
    The one area I doubt BlackBerry will get close is the Continuity/Handoff between iPhone and Mac. That integration probably no-one else can match either and arouses awe and fear.

Interesting that this has been ignored here, are we wearing BlackBerry blinkers?

Still loving my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 03:58 PM
    we're not surprised, are we?
    I'm not. It's the same ish every year

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 04:01 PM
    The one area I doubt BlackBerry will get close is the Continuity/Handoff between iPhone and Mac. That integration probably no-one else can match either and arouses awe and fear.

Interesting that this has been ignored here, are we wearing BlackBerry blinkers?

Still loving my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    Not ignored. It's a great feature that has taken far too long for anyone to push. I would only have ever expected a giant like Apple to finally push this feature since they have a very diverse device ecosystem and a huge development base. Oh and coming from someone who has always known this kind of function would come for many many years, this doesn't arouse awe and fear. More like a finally we're getting somewhere. I hope Blend can give us a some of these features. They have been working on it for quite some time now. Just imagine if BB/QNX had as much cash flow as Apple.
    09-18-14 04:22 PM
    and still, number of features comes from 10.2 or 10.2.1..
    09-18-14 04:48 PM

Still loving my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    Blend

Tadum-tsssss
    09-18-14 04:49 PM
    I see a lot of rotten APPLE's here, disguised as juicy BERRY's

Posted via a sexy QTEN
    09-18-14 04:52 PM
    I have a Z30 running 10.3 and also an ipad mini which I upgraded to ios 8 yesterday. For the life of me I cannot understand how anyone can perceive that BlackBerry is an inferior OS. It is light years ahead (imo) in respect of functionality. I find the whole ipad experience to be slow and cumbersome, whereas BB10, as the original strap says just flows

Follow My Channel - C00200A28
    09-18-14 04:55 PM
    I know that... but the passport isn't out... so 10.3 isn't either...
    You don't think the boys down at One Infinite Loop have a BlackBerry 10 phone running a 10.3 leak?
    CRACKBERRY_OZ likes this.
    09-18-14 04:59 PM
    I just like how people are claim Apple are copying BlackBerry just when 10.3 isn't even out yet... And it's not coming to the devices that are released. How can you copy something that isn't out yet?

Posted via CB10
    They scour the forums for pre release info, create a half *** version and say they innovated it. Been doing it since bb10 came out. It's no surprise really.
    09-18-14 05:01 PM
    BB10 is a copy of WebOS, Android (even though most of its greatest features were already available on iOS jailbreak), and the iOS JailBreak community. Give or take the hub, everything else on BB10 is a rip-off from somewhere. iOS > BB10

The numbers don't lie, only men and women do.
    Dude (or dudette) say whatever you have to say to try and make yourself feel better about it but bb10 is way more superior than ios! Use both daily and you will know!

Apple is behind in a big way and playing catch up. The only thing going for apple now is the fad of owning the device, not the innovation.
    09-18-14 05:05 PM
    The fundamental point with any OS is that users will applaud things that are new to them. The fact it's on another OS doesn't matter that much, it's new to the audience it's being introduced to.

BlackBerry users will celebrate things arriving on 10.3 that others will look askance at, pointing out they've had it for ages.

It's just human nature. We spot it when something is highlighted that we already have. The reverse will be true.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 05:06 PM
    The fundamental point with any OS is that users will applaud things that are new to them. The fact it's on another OS doesn't matter that much, it's new to the audience it's being introduced to.

BlackBerry users will celebrate things arriving on 10.3 that others will look askance at, pointing out they've had it for ages.

It's just human nature. We spot it when something is highlighted that we already have. The reverse will be true.
    Exactly. Just like some folks got ecstatic about virtual keyboards on BB10 LOL.

Well said.
    09-18-14 05:28 PM
    To be honest, Blackberry's lack of marketing is the worst of any major corporation that I have ever seen. Even if you are targeting enterprise, where is the publicity in Forbes and the Wall Street Journal?

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 05:53 PM
    Exactly. Just like some folks got ecstatic about virtual keyboards on BB10 LOL.

Well said.
    Didn't bb make one before bb10?

Posted from zee flicking coolest smartphone evah!
    09-18-14 07:20 PM
    Didn't bb make one before bb10?

Posted from zee flicking coolest smartphone evah!
    Good memory. The Storm did have a unique virtual interface.
    09-18-14 07:22 PM
    I loved that keyboard...i can't think of the name, but it was the same as the hardware keyboard on the pearl...that thing was so good at typing with half the keys, that made me a BB convert.
    09-19-14 09:24 AM
    It's A LOT not ALOT .
    Two very different things.
    09-19-14 10:04 AM
    Please answer the following questions as honestly as possible.
    1. Why do you care?
    2. Who, aside from fanboys, really cares which phone or OS had what feature first?
    3. Even if the Z10 had these features first, what good does it do the Z10 or BlackBerry?
    1. I dont
    2. No one
    3. It doesnt
    09-19-14 10:20 AM
55 123