On my z10, when I use "Invite to Meeting" to create a calendar appointment from an email, it is not opening the appointment in my default calendar which is "Hotmail". Instead, depending on which email address the message arrives on, it goes to the Local Calendar or to the US Holidays calendar in Hotmail. In either case, I cannot modify the calendar where I want to save the event.

Any help with this would be appreciated. If I'm in the wrong forum, please let me know.

Thanks.
    04-30-14 02:41 PM
    Have you gone into calendar settings and put which acct you want for meetings,
    04-30-14 04:01 PM
    On my z10, when I use "Invite to Meeting" to create a calendar appointment from an email, it is not opening the appointment in my default calendar which is "Hotmail". Instead, depending on which email address the message arrives on, it goes to the Local Calendar or to the US Holidays calendar in Hotmail. In either case, I cannot modify the calendar where I want to save the event.

Any help with this would be appreciated. If I'm in the wrong forum, please let me know.

Thanks.
    You can select the account by tapping on the first row when adding an appointment. It should be something like "Calendar (Hotmail)" followed by some icons: a square, a bell, a phone, etc.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 04:15 PM
    That section was greyed out so I could not choose the calendar. However, I contacted Verizon and then Blackberry Tech support and they had me delete and reinstall Hotmail. After doing so, I was given the choice of which calendar I wanted to save the event in. They had not seen this issue arise before.

Thanks.
    04-30-14 06:53 PM