Personally, I’d quit spending all that energy and time fixing it repeatedly. For me it ceases to be a fun hobby. BB10 hardware is best when used for what it’s made for. Tinkering ultimately can break things.
    Hen what would you have done instead?

Posted via CB10
    07-24-20 08:15 AM
    Have ccleaner but it has no option to search, one is there but it doesn't show anything when I search BlackBerry. Also, I let it scan to find not fixed issues, it did and there were lot of BlackBerry entries, I deleted every single entry through registry but still it doesn't help. What should I do?

Posted via CB10
    I resorted to a clean install of Windows one time.... just to try and get Link working. Had a spare disk and it's not a unknown process for me.
    07-24-20 08:36 AM
    I resorted to a clean install of Windows one time.... just to try and get Link working. Had a spare disk and it's not a unknown process for me.
    That’s pretty drastic but would clear the registry of all the old leftover redundant keys.
    07-24-20 10:46 AM
    Hen what would you have done instead?

Posted via CB10
    I only run native apps on BB10 anymore. Unfortunately, only the Passport can run APKs but even then, it’s limited and many run too slow. BB10 and even BBAndroid hardware are strictly hobby devices for me.
    07-24-20 12:30 PM
    Gordo, I had the same problem. I used to CCleaner to disable some RIM drivers, even after enabling again no luck. Installed Link on another computer, same problem, BUT I changed the USB cable, and it works on the other computer. My Classic cable must be at end of life. Explains the battery charging problem I've had. Still didn't work on original computer, probably have to re-install Link. But right now I need to move data to a new KeyTwo, and its backing up now. I guess it's crack after 20 years of Berrys.
    09-30-20 02:53 PM
    Gordo, I had the same problem. I used to CCleaner to disable some RIM drivers, even after enabling again no luck. Installed Link on another computer, same problem, BUT I changed the USB cable, and it works on the other computer. My Classic cable must be at end of life. Explains the battery charging problem I've had. Still didn't work on original computer, probably have to re-install Link. But right now I need to move data to a new KeyTwo, and its backing up now. I guess it's crack after 20 years of Berrys.
    Finally to get over with, I did a clean install as per the number of advices I'd been given here.
    Maybe, if someday it happens again (pray Lord never does it happen again) I shall try your method.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-20 10:54 AM
    Are you saying you used a linux (Ubuntu) OS and was able to connect to Q10?
    01-04-21 04:44 AM
    Are you saying you used a linux (Ubuntu) OS and was able to connect to Q10?
    At one time, when SMB1 wasn't considered insecure. I was able to mount the sd card from the network drive using ubuntu on windows, I think the bb as well but I can't remember.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-21 07:51 PM
33 12