Although Remember is handy I was thinking of a quicker way to add a non appointment related note to the calendar and by extension any of the messenger/email/sms/any text messaging or other note apps.

Adding multiple notes to the calendar as record keeping or reminders or tasks or ideas requires a few steps.
    The functionality I am thinking is like one would find in a daytimer or journal except hub integrated. Not external apps with independent file storage.

Fast hub access along with the ability to share with single or multiple text messaging. And email systems and placement of not just appointments or due tasks but thoughts ideas and notes into the calendar for that day and like it does now choices to insert into Remember but also add cloud storages etc.
    Share with one app, several or all of the ones you choose. Perhaps use Docs to go for intergrated doc creation with a link to open or insert a spreadsheet or
    photos voice pdf's, etc.along with printing it off and shortcutting it to the homescreen.

First a place in the hub for accessing a note creator/notifier of due tasks set for that day along with a count beside it.
    Second a shortcut on the tool bar along with search camera and phone
    Perhaps even open up the ability to add our own choices on that tool bar as well.

Third two finger swipe up and type "nn" then enter. Stands for
    "Notenow"

I think that this would cut down a number of steps by centralizing the text sharing function and hopefully take the communications hub to the next level.
    Hopefully I am not repeating another post. Just a few ideas for BB.
    Cheers
    Walt
    03-09-14 01:05 AM
    Ummmm....I want this NOW!!!!!!!!
    03-09-14 11:19 AM
    [email protected]

Mail this there. Now.
    This is one heck of a great idea!
    Or you could also use the feedback suggestion in the Beta Zone

Posted via CB10
    Prem WatsApp likes this.
    03-09-14 11:23 AM
    Thank you and thank you for the link. Sending it now.
    03-09-14 03:08 PM
    I know Evernote is a notes/reminder cloud app. It also integrates with hub and share. Does it handle any of the other stuff you are looking for?

Via Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-09-14 03:22 PM
    I really like this idea. I hope you send it to BlackBerry !

Posted via CB10
    03-09-14 05:16 PM
    This is a little repetitious but hopefully a little clearer.

I think it is actually 2 different suggestions that I presented earlier. But intertwined.
    1. Fast availability of a word processor

2. Expansion of "share" functionality.

I see the BB ecosysytem as geared mostly towards the receiving of information in the very accessable and centralized hub.
    Each component in the hub has their own ecosystem with the means to respond to their specialized messages accordingly. With greater and lesser options to share outside of that ecosystem.
    With the "Share" functionality we can also send out or direct our communication to a variety of apps and data storage in a singular way.

Concept #1 Since almost all of our outgoing communication requires text bring the word processor up front and center in the hub and hot bar it along with the already available " phone, search and camera". Expand its abilities beyond the current capable "Remember " app. Add pdf and link spreadsheets and other docs. "Notenow" "nn" for keyboard shortcut.
    Then send it through the "Share" functionality.

#2. Give the Share function the ability to select more than one app ie. email/text/notepad/calendar/sms/bbm/whatsapp/ twitter etc at a time.
    Then have the choice to create groups of those apps you want to send the message to. then the choice of recipients or groups of recipients within each app.
    For example one brother uses sms, one sister bbm, one email and one google talk.
    Create a group of message vehicles called family then allow each message vehicle/app to choose a single contact or a contact group.
    Like the already existing groups in bbm and sms etc.
    Also share with printers and a shortcut to the homescreen or into folders.
    And simultaneously choose to save it into many different places. ie. Calendar with or without due dates, cloud folders etc.

Basically create a large easily accessable outgoing message conduit to match the simple efficient effortless functionality of the incoming messages.

W

How bout calling it "textcasting"?
    Last edited by touchcrack; 03-10-14 at 03:35 PM.
    03-10-14 03:22 PM
    Thanks BlackBerry. My passport has a strikingly similar function of composing to contacts through different messengers..... Awesome. Now can we group multiple text messengers and recipients and save the group to shortcut the textcast? . Thanks gals and guys. W

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 08:33 PM